[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Bug in Queen of the Cursed

BownerBowner
Vindictus Rep: 1,775
in Bug Reporting
There is a bug in queen of the cursed. when succy puts you into her spell, often enough, after succeeding the mini game it will fail you instead of succeeding. its happened a few times now and there is some sort of timing bug i feel. at the time i had the fps on and i was kicking 60 fps so i wasnt lagging but something isnt right.

Comments

• CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    Bowner wrote: »
    There is a bug in queen of the cursed. when succy puts you into her spell, often enough, after succeeding the mini game it will fail you instead of succeeding. its happened a few times now and there is some sort of timing bug i feel. at the time i had the fps on and i was kicking 60 fps so i wasnt lagging but something isnt right.

Did this occur when you were in a party and/or hosting one of your own? Or solo?
  • BownerBowner
    Vindictus Rep: 1,775
    Cloakshire wrote: »
    Bowner wrote: »

Did this occur when you were in a party and/or hosting one of your own? Or solo?

i was hosting in a party.