[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Attention all Bow Kais (aggro issues)

Comments

• MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 3,050
    edited February 14, 2019
    I don't really care because its part of the game unless you care too much about dps even the kais (and other dodge classes) cause me miss my skills alot in raids, its even much worse than miri's huge butt aoe spin-to-win. Also its not like the chasing game in those raids can make it last 5 mins longer.
    Only things should be banned is harassing your party members on purpose like spearing an arisha while she casting resonance like some retarded lanns doing :)
    LoLoBootyCedric
  • noctrednoctred
    Vindictus Rep: 2,875
    edited February 15, 2019
    I'm pretty sure flinches causes me to miss smashes more often than Kai aggro.

Delete flinches +cry
  • AngelYukkiAngelYukki
    Vindictus Rep: 2,300
    Arrow95 wrote: »
    Then you didn't read what I said then, let me spit it out then, why should you have the right to control/tell me what I can and cannot do? I wouldn't dare to do that to other classes and bow isn't the only aggro class.
    what's the big deal anyway its Rar its over in 2mins or less besides bow cant play long range optimally, if it isn't rar why should I play face to face with bosses should I give up my survival just for you? bow as a class doesn't and cant optimally play like that.

If you play short distince bow kai kiss proc'ing hunter eye marks good bye and headshots, that wont affect your damage? how about your main dps skill mag+rico combo need time to charge it up only way would to face tank and not everyone as my 23k def and even if you facetank if your hit after mag rip your ricoshet shot.
    For you i should just accept it to play close just for you? my main dps combo only working 1/2 efficiency if i facetank sometimes and dont worry about my multplyers (hunter eye 1.80) (headshot 1.65). yeah it for sure affects your damage output even then you really think bow can survive face to face with his subpar dodge?
    No one's forcing you to do it. No one is telling you to face tank and play at the same distance as a gs or some ****.
    We're telling you that we'd PREFER if you play at a slightly closer range (ie. cb vella max range) - your DPS won't be affected considering it'll be far enough such that you won't be attacked and it'll help other members at the same time.
    Regardless, it's not only about RAR - it's a problem if it's extending the time in EVERY raid and it makes raids less enjoyable.
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    Vindictus Rep: 2,515
    like i said in my post bow cant play optimal at long range optimally which I normally play closer then chains but anyways if you are keeping a closer range then normal then you will be sacrificing damage to keep that range.
    why doesn't chains/staff evie get a forum post 2? seams kai is the one people just focus on the most why is that? people that I talk 2 hardly say kai is really that much of a problem, is it really extending the raid? by what 20 seconds lol if anything its faster because bow kai is middle top teir in party(if optimal).
  • SatsueSatsue
    Vindictus Rep: 1,615
    seams kai is the one people just focus on the most why is that?

Because Kai is a senile old man and people feel the need to yell at him so they can be heard
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    Vindictus Rep: 2,515
    Satsue wrote: »
    seams kai is the one people just focus on the most why is that?

Because Kai is a senile old man and people feel the need to yell at him so they can be heard

Old... kai is in his 30s :c
  • NotBooNotBoo
    noctred wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure flinches causes me to miss smashes more often than Kai aggro.

Delete flinches +cry

Delete the flinches!
  • 187reborn187reborn
    Vindictus Rep: 205
    kai need a rebalance