[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Great amount of suggestions

VillainnVillainn
Vindictus Rep: 830
edited February 7, 2020 in Suggestions and Feedback
As over the years I have came up with Ideas that my help the game and improve game play.

Expansion

Slowly expanding the map like in mabinogi, Have players explore new areas and a feature to turn off and on PvP.
mabinogia22h78-RU7h-YA7.jpg

PVP

The current state of PvP is bad, It was decent around 2014. I believe how to fix this is used fixed stats, let the player keep their speed, but have 15k DEF 25k ATK 10k Health 100Crit resist 120 Crit.

Trade System

Let players have the option to trade to other players, Instead of going on a leaping faith. Also make NX tradeable so people can buy from those players.
tradecrop.jpg

Countering Bots

As most of us who played the game have bought from bots, the bots sell resources that we need to craft items. To counter this sell resources that have no tradeability to to other players.

NPC SHOP/ NX SHOP

Have option to buy every potion on boat. Fine HP, Stam, Attack, and normal HP and Stimulants.
For Guild Camps have option to sell guild camps and HP Feathers.
For Nx shop compared to other games I feel like it is overpriced, to fix this cut price in half for everything. Also I feel like the NPC shops are too much of a gold sink, so cut every shop in half including seal shop.

Countering latency

I feel like every character should be buffed in terms of Dodge except Karok, But make his clash window longer for easier perfect clashes. I believe adding 2 seconds of invulnerability will fix most problems when people join a party and the latency is overwhelming. People are all over the world compared to Korea I believe this will smooth things over with people who have less than 3 bars of connection.

Character Changes
For Karok I feel like adding 10 more seconds for deadly stomp can fix the issue of him being decent for pillar damage.
Have karok call his weapon back to him, instead of waiting for it to appear back.
Karok clash causes break off
When Karok does taunt ability have him perfect clash when tab is pressed afterwards.
Fiona blocks damage for whole team when perfect guard activated, Have fiona give party buff to reduce damage.
Have Scythe give party healing same rate as Corona.
As for every character, missing a smash is detrimental. If the smash does not connect do not spend SP and keep ability.
Sylas impulse zone have 500 Attack limit removed on rank A

Mission Rework
The time it takes to do missions is too long, Fixing Temporal and Guild Missions can be fixed by cutting objectives in half. With 10 hours to spare there is a small window to make objectives. Average person spends 2-4 hours playing. Only a person that has nothing to do with their day can make it.

Other minor Ideas

On braha it is easy to miss half of the attacks unless the character is a ranged character.

Have more options for fashion, More clothing Dresses, Suits, Hats.

Luchador Mask [Personally wanted a luchador mask]

Practice mode in redeemers and able to switch phases. For an example hit a key to repeat one phase like Macha raining swords quick-time event until key is pressed again.

Have the option to type what you want or have a selection from the Developers for F1-F4 Keys.

The game needs to be in a more humorous direction.

DharkonAnthonytonyboy

Comments

• VillainnVillainn
    Vindictus Rep: 830
    edited February 7, 2020
    Missed Ideas*

Make items in inventory that are binded tradeable to others on same account. Items get useless when you reach a higher level and your lower account could use that item.

Have a better skip conversation on story. As someone who has done story over 12 times it feels tedious. One Skip all button.

Have enhancement break on +10. Failing a plus 8 or 9 trying to get it to reforged status whether it be a miss click or rushed discussion feels bad.

If we are to compare other games to other RNG systems Vindictus algorithm is the worst. Possibly adding 10 percent to everything with weapons and armour except +15 decreases chances by 15 percent. Enchants increase by 15 percent. Drops in maps increase making half the party get the same item.

Better rewards for for Abyssal Arena , Reedemers and PVP.
    Could add most valuable resources and Mysterious Shards Abyssal Shards

Have a player Workshop so other players could help design clothing, textures, Lighting effects and other objects.

For mentioning Abyssal & Mysterious shards it feels like the count should be lowered in half. It takes over 2b to be fully decked out. with the latest gear.

For people who have more than 4 or more names on account have a shared stat of the desired character. This will save time and money for player and could possibly be bought with NX if not free.

I have recently done maps with alts and feel disgusted, I now know how it feels to be at the bottom of damage. That being mentioned, I have the exact damage that map requires for dullahan, but I ended up getting 6 percent in 3rd place with no drops other than magic powder. I feel like the number required has to be lowered to 3 percent for raids.

Anyone that has done all story 3 twice should be rewarded as clone full gear so players won't waste time and money. make the cloned gear untradable but make it so that you can apply to every character of the required level.

Compared to other games I feel like NX shop is overpriced. it needs to be lowered

Raise fatigue to 500 percent, guild house sleep -50 Percent bonus every 8 hours.

Now that bots seem to be dealt with, we need better drop rates for compensation. I seen a bot 3 days ago, I'm sure if you filtered items from Level 90-100 for selling in marketplace and required them to have at least Season 1 with 120 titles it stop them even more.

*May add more suggestions

Also If you change the shop and trade system and do not make a profit I am willing to bet my account on it.

Anthonytonyboy
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    edited January 12, 2019
    I'll give some feedback to some of yours suggestions.
    Villainn wrote: »

PVP

The current state of PvP is bad, It was decent around 2014. I believe how to fix this is used fixed stats, let the player keep their speed, but have 15k DEF 25k ATK 10k Health 100Crit resist 120 Crit.

Even though I don't pvp, I do like this idea. This would put each character on an even playing field and make it more dependent on player skill.

Trade System

Let players have the option to trade to other players, Instead of going on a leaping faith. Also make NX tradeable so people can buy from those players.
    tradecrop.jpg

I am also for this idea. Being able to circumvent the mailing system and trade something to someone directly is something I've wanted for a long time.

Countering latency

I feel like every character should be buffed in terms of Dodge except Karok. I believe adding 2 seconds of invulnerability will fix most problems when people join a party and the latency is overwhelming.

2 whole seconds is way too extreme. Adding more iframes to someone's dodge would alleviate dodging issues when latency is bad, but it would overpower people's dodges when there's no latency issues. This is not a good suggestion as it would unbalance combat as a whole and would be abusable.

Character Changes
    Fiona blocks damage for whole team when perfect guard activated, Have fiona give party buff to reduce damage.
    Have Scythe give party healing same rate as Corona.
    As for every character, missing a smash is detrimental. If the smash does not connect do not spend SP and keep ability.
    Sylas impulse zone have 500 Attack limit removed on rank A

In order
    • The Fiona idea is a cool concept, but wouldn't do well in Vin. Players should be responsible for avoiding their own damage, not rely on other characters to nullify hits for them.
    • Giving scythe a healing ability would take away from what makes staff unique. Both of Evie's weapons have support abilities. Staff heals, and scythe can buff the party's dps output via Insane Reaper. The player is meant to choose what to have, and what to give up. You can't have your cake and eat it too.
    • I've been in situations where I've spent 1,000 SP to use my lockdown only for the boss to move. Yes it sucks, but it's the fault of the player for not positioning themselves correctly and/or anticipating the boss's movement. Making it so SP isn't spent and the ability is kept removes the consequence of poor play. This is not a good suggestion in my opinion.
    • Sylas's impulse zone additionally giving a 500 Attack limit release is a cool idea, but wouldn't be effective if the party members aren't capping the boss's defense. A better idea would be to make it increase Additional Damage instead.

Other minor Ideas

On braha it is easy to miss half of the attacks unless the character is a ranged character.

Practice mode in redeemers and able to switch phases. For an example hit a key to repeat one phase like Macha raining swords quick-time event until key is pressed again.

I've played Braha as a Spear Lann, Sylas, GS Hurk, Scythe Evie, Sword Vella, and Bow Kai. I don't have any trouble hitting attacks on Lann, Hurk, Evie, Sylas, or Vella. Braha's attacks are telegraphed about a week in advanced so you should have ample time to position yourself and wind up smashes to hit. Being able to consistently land hits on bosses relies on how knowledgeable you are of the boss's attack patterns. You'll get better with more practice.

Regarding practice mode Redeemers..... NO! This topic has been discussed before. Redeemers are meant to be the top raids in terms of difficulty where you're punished for every mistake. These raids are meant to be learned through your failures, not a free pass practice mode. Adding practice mode detracts from what these raids are known for which is their difficulty.

• aboakelhadiaboakelhadi
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    Guys I thought about something that i haven't seen anyone had touch before... so what about Katanas like a dual wielded Katanas or a single wielded Katana like th Yamato in DMC It will be a great idea.
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    Guys I thought about something that i haven't seen anyone had touch before... so what about Katanas like a dual wielded Katanas or a single wielded Katana like th Yamato in DMC It will be a great idea.

Soooooo the level 70 twin swords?
  • BownerBowner
    Vindictus Rep: 1,775
    how about this idea to add to yours.

Make our NX inventory and Gold Account wide rather than Character. This way it will encourage people to make new characters so we can get given a very small amount of free nx items however you have to pay to get a character slot and vip etc etc so it would be worth in both ways. also it will help people with the gold too, not having to pass money over all the time.
    Anthonytonyboy