[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

[Event] Show Off Your Guild

Comments

• PeanutButter501PeanutButter501
    Vindictus Rep: 600
    edited January 21, 2019
    NA/ SilverDrops/ 117/ 28111

- Your Guild’s server

North America

- Why others should join your Guild

Our guild is rather small, which makes your existent more important in our little family.

- What makes your Guild special or stand out

We are an invite only guild that only runs recruitment once or twice a year. You must be interviewed by our guild master and be approved before joining our guild. We also have many guild raids!

- Your Guild’s motto

I guess our guild motto is to remember that your actions reflect upon your guild too.

- Biggest achievement that you and your Guild members have achieved

I'm still relatively new, so there haven't been many achievements that I'm proud to say yet.

- Future goals with your Guild members

I wish to join my guild members in completing the hardest raid bosses in the future.

- Other fun or interesting facts about your Guild

Our guild master is considered the #1 lynn in North America! We also welcome each and every individual back when they log back in!

w1d06x.png
    this is a picture of me and my beloved guild master!
    ShizukaaHimiko
  • AltairShadowAltairShadow
    Vindictus Rep: 915
    edited January 21, 2019
    NA | REKT | 279 Members | 246,000+ GP

Are you an OP player? Do you want to be part of an OP guild? Then REKT is the place for you!

Our members are known for being well-geared, dedicated, hardcore boolies carries that can take on anything Vindictus can throw at us. For every newly released challenge, REKT eagerly charges forward, striving to be among the first to clear and master it.

eddb7d2e1bdc5a2cd234adf7febcc536-jpg.jpg

What Makes REKT Special:
    • With over 15 unique players ranked in the top ten of their class, REKT is home to some of the strongest in the entire server. These players aren’t your typical whales, either. Many of our most geared players[img][/img] are also the most skilled. But more on that later
    • Even though REKT is a large guild, we make sure every one of our members are taken care of. We have an active discord server and guild channel with members online at all times of the day (and night) available to help with anything.
    • We are highly organized, both in and out of game. Soon after Balor was released and we still had Guild/Passport Redeemers, REKT created and maintained weekly Redeemer schedules to ensure that all members who wanted to participate would be able to sign up and complete all of their weekly clears.
    • REKT members also work together to stay on top. Anytime a friend needs help with a difficult title or wants practice for a new tough raid, our strong members come together to help, restarting battles as many times as necessary until we accomplish what we set out to do.

f5d3e5ba3a5d4bfee102675df81991f9.png

Big Achievements:
    • Getting everyone to line up for a picture
    • Redeemers Solos: REKT has one of (if not the largest) collection of players who have successfully solo’d Neamhain and/or Balor, with over 20 recorded completions. Some of these players were even the first of their weapon-class to do so in the entire NA server:
      1. Neamhain: Veneratoria (Miri), Grimden (Grimden), SaintMage (Staff Evie), Aghaudin (Cestus Karok)
      2. Balor: Veneratoria (Miri), RikkuShadow (Battleshade Lynn), Nyok0Katsumi (Delia)
    • Assisting Others: For the first few weeks of Balor’s release, REKT would host practice parties to help members and non-members learn how to survive his brutal one-hit kill attacks. Often times, this included members joining a Balor and leaving at the last minute to save a run for others who still needed help.

My History With REKT & Why Others Should Join:
    I returned to Vindictus after a long hiatus 2 years ago, with a glaive Lynn incredibly under-geared and contributing less than 10% in every raid battle I joined. Last March, when Lynn’s battleshade was released, I was determined to become good enough to be one of the carries that others want to have in their parties.

Through many months of repeating raids, learning boss attack patterns, and slowly gearing up, I began recognizing the names of players that helped to complete battles abnormally quickly. And many of them had one thing in common: <REKT> displayed proudly underneath their name. From then on, I had a desire to become as strong like REKT and one day be skilled enough to carry their members.

While I still have much to improve on, REKT has been nothing but kind to me and has always been willing to help myself and others understand the core mechanics of Vindictus and how to succeed in increasingly difficult boss fights.

Future Goals With REKT:
    • Be the first to complete a Hell mode battle with all 8 members being from REKT
    • Have the most decked-out house in all of NA!

Semi-fun facts:
    • Some of us stream! Keep an eye out on Twitch c:
    • We carry in other games too, like League of Legends! Other games some of our members enjoy include BDO and MHW

269a05d1f225255428321bb76e51495d-jpg.jpg

Motto: brutal savage REKT
    ShizukaaVeneratorZundeAqua22AngelRoxi
  • SamalenkoSamalenko
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    edited January 21, 2019
    EU / Snowflake / 234/ 59600
    KZvBb04.jpg
    Your Guild’s server

Server: Europe
    Guild Name: Snowflake
    Members: 234/300
    Guild Points: 59600
    Guild Master: MissBrightside

Why others should join your Guild

This is an old EU guild since 2015 , consists of a few friends and Vindictus enthusiasts. We never really aggressively recruited players before and we don't plan to in the future. We like to keep our guild small so everyone would have more freedoms in the guild.
    As we are an invite-only guild we do also accept other acquaintances or friends from our current guild members.

Your Guild’s motto

Every snowflake is unique, yet they are each perfect

What makes your Guild special or stand out

As our guild motto says , Every snowflake is unique, yet they are each perfect. What makes us stand out is our individuals. Like we have fashion police MetalLotus, LisaLisaLisa or ROBiHOOD. we have solo enthusiasts like MissBrightside or Neliel, we also have big EU meme KnightWhoSay.
    We are just a very ordinary and normal guild, it's every member that makes us special.

Biggest achievement that you and your Guild members have achieved

Snowflake has currently the most redeemer solos in EU
    Neamhain
    Vella TwinSword solo:
    Fiona Longsword solo:
    Fiona Longhammer solo:
    Arisha Spellsword solo:
    Arisha Whip solo:
    Lynn Battleshade solo:
    Evie Staff solo:
    Evie Scythe solo:

Balor
    Arisha Spellsword solo:
    Lynn Battleshade solo:
    Fiona Longsword solo:unknown.png
    SnowFlake was the first guild in EU clearing [Guild][Dark side of the Moon]
    SnowFlake's guild master MissBrightside was one of the participants of the first legit EU Hell Neamhain party.

Future goals with your Guild members
    We will be more actively participating in future guild house contents , raid contents and Onslaught. But meanwhile we still encourage more solo gameplay

Other fun or interesting facts about your Guild
    Somehow all the NA REKT members are invading Snowflake, looks like we need to sacrifice Lotus to make the peace..
    Rowie is a MAN trap
    ShizukaaPrototypemindVenerator
  • KiiwiiPowaKiiwiiPowa
    Vindictus Rep: 950
    NA / BeautyBlades / 240 / 83028

zlu7v5.png
    can you guess who the man in the brown cloak is ?

- Your Guild’s server
    North America

We accept everyone that wants to have fun and simply just have a good time. Our guild is diverse and we have some of the friendliest people in the guild. Just come over and check it out your self.

Our guild is always active and offers many benefits to people who join and stay. Some of these benefits include a mass supply of scrolls in the guild warehouse from which you can choose from to enhance your weapons or armours and be stronger in your next boss fight!

- Your Guild’s motto
    Our guild motto is to create a friendly environment for everyone. Making an environment that is enjoyable for all is important to us.

Our biggest achievement would be gathering enough gp to prepare for the upcoming guild house update! We plan to make everyone feel at home when it does come out!

Future goals with our guild members is to surpass REKT and be the next highest recognized guild in the North American server!

We have a discord which we will constantly have people in voice chat. So if your ever bored or feeling lonely. Dont be shy and join our discord and give us a chat.
    Shizukaa
  • ElementalShiftElementalShift
    Vindictus Rep: 420
    NA / Noble / 188 / 38080

- Your Guild’s server

NA

People should join our guild because of all the awesome buffs that our guild has to offer. All buffs are usually active all days of the week and they never stop, they just keep on coming. Exp buff, departure buff, ap buff, you name it.

Our guild isn't the type of guild that goes out and actively recruits. If you happen to come by our channel which is 197 and see us and make friends and feel like joining a guild, then you have come to the right place. We are home to all the stragglers who can't find a place. We will take all you guildless peeps in with no question asked.

- Your Guild’s motto

" BE RESPECTFUL AND DON'T SPAM INVITES IN MEGA"

We recently finished a guild event where our guild master provided an astera weapon during christmas as the reward. It was really kind of him to do so and it was rather quite fun to do something together as a guild.

I just wish in the future that everyone will stay and be one big happy family. We've had some deserters recently which really broke my heart.

We always welcome delias to join our guild, because delias are bae! Also fionas. Delias and fionas!!!

34fb3nr.png
    Shizukaa
  • QuiJinnQuiJinn
    Vindictus Rep: 1,675
    edited January 21, 2019
    ~ Server: Europe --- Guild Name: BlackTornado --- Guild Members: 272/300 --- Guild Points: 150k GP ~
    banner.png
    All members were called by the guild leaders.
    They were told to gather inside the main hall of the still under construction guild house.
    Some time has passed already. They suspect something is coming.

Members were whispering among themselves.
    "Why did they call us?"
    "Maybe they need us to help with some sort of new mission?
    Rumors can be heard and the curiosity is drawn on their faces.
    "Yeah a new mission.. can we go already? I was planning to pack for Astera today." Someone called out sarcastically.

"The doors of the main hall swing open and Idrial, the guild master, enters the room. As she walks in all conversations in the background went silent, all eyes now turned towards her"
    Her presence immediately made the atmosphere brighter.

Out of line with the Guild Leaders, Idrial steps forward and starts to talk.

"I am so happy that everyone could make it! I have a great announcement to share with you.
    As you all know, our Guild House is almost finished and you can sniff around very soon.
    But that is not all. I wanted to see you all because I have a request for you".

Some members stood up right away, with a royal attitude, showing that they are ready no matter what.

"Many of us have been together for many years. For a long time our guild has been a place to stay regardless of their situation and it still is for those who recently chose to join us.. Let's show the world we are here for everyone.
    Let's work together once more, this time we won't be taking down some Gods but to show Vindictus the true power of our Black Tornado".

"From the grounds, To the skies!" everyone shout out in harmony.
    Idrial's heart started beating faster, filled with joy. Such a strong and happy feeling she never felt before, by seeing everyone, showing what they stand for... what we stand for... we are BlackTornado!

Idrial whispers shyly "Just follow my steps" and winks.
    Black-Tornado-Recruit-2.jpg

leader-team-ready.png
    idrial.png Twitchy.png shawn.png jahli.png karmi.png jess.png jake.png
    Each Leader has their own tasks to focus on. Members know what we are up to and what to expect from us. As for leaders ourselves, we can focus much better on that what we are meant for. This way we can be of better use which results in better quality.
    Your Guilds server
    EU

Below are some things we offer and do as a guild. There are enough reasons to join our guild for.
    We ...

... are a very organized and up-to-date guild.
    ... have a guild website which contains news, info events.
    ... allow members to join with alt characters.
    ... have our own Magazine and Lottery!
    ... have our own Ranking System for Loyalty.
    ... are currently active in Onslaught (PvP).
    ... we have a Redeemers Raid schedule.
    ... have Guild Storages with Quest Armor Sets and Crafting Materials to support you in your Expertise skills.
    ... are a Community, you can be part of it!
    Our Guild has currently 272/300 characters in the guild. But some members have alt characters. They are all registered on our guild website.
    So apart from the alt chars, the amount of members our guild has: 148
    Site-members-list.png

Q&A with members

- What do you like about BT?
    It's an international guild with all age players.
    - What made you join our guild?
    I've been invited by a lovely Evie.
    - What is for you the most noticable?
    You're never alone.
    - How do you think about your fellow members?
    We can get along very well!
    - How do you think about the Guild Leaders?
    They put alot of effort into the guild and small events outside Vindictus
    During Guild Events
    2018-08-18-0003-cam-2.png vindi.jpg
    - What was your most beautiful moment with the guild / member(s) so far?
    Gathering in our channel and dance our asses off. Having fun!
    - What makes BlackTornado different from the other guilds?
    The bond that we all share and how kindly we get welcomed here.

- BlackTornado is THE guild with more things to offer than any other guild.
    - Our guild is one of the Oldest Communities.
    - In the past we were the only active guild able to succesfully play PvP (Death & Siege Match).
    2018-05-04-0001.jpg
    - We are and always have been original in the things we do.
    - Unlike other guilds, Guild Leaders do actually have a function here.

Your Guilds motto
    From the Grounds, to the Skies

Best-Achievements.png

Guild Screenshot
    20th January 2019, 20:00 CET

It is such a beautiful and sunny day, cold but the weather is in a perfect mood.
    Riordan, Captain of the Royal Army is making his way towards the base.

He is always going there. "Nowhere else to go" he said. So you won't ever find him at the bar, any shop or in the garden. If you see him outside the gates or at the docks, he is probably departing for a mission.

Riordan, acting like he is in a rush, made his way through the gates. He could hear someone talking upstairs, it sounds like a speech. Immediatly he is walking up the stairs and..
    A tear is slowly rolling down from his face, the moment he looks up and sees the Royal Army Base filled with BlackTornado members.
    "Good day sir Riordan" says Idrial, as she offers a heartly welcome.

Idrial, continues her speech. "Tonight we will party here! Food and drinks will be ordered here. And soon, very soon, we will party at our own Guild House!
    2019-01-20-0002-cam-1.png
    41 Participants

Airemed, Alexandria, Alimi, Alysssa, Devilan, Elayri, giozone, IdrialLadyofLight, Imani, iShawny, Jakeusyn, JessicaTrueblood, Karmiko, Katerana, Kettle, Kregan, LadyGrim, LuciferSama, miiraJINN, Mirakuja, Noelle, Nokaubure, NorthCold, Only_Cuteily, PantyThief, Postii, Raoru, Reshep, Silwayna, Rin_Nanasaki, Shiragiku, Shiro_Kuroh, Skun, Star, Tony, TwitchAngel, Vedania, Vlerra, Weiss_Oswald, xAilee, xXxRedLinexXx.
    2019-01-20-0010-cam-1.png
    Members online but not on the screenshot:

Bladedance, DaVoGue, DiirtyIce, Elmy, Erumuldirr, HolyCrystall, HyperioNN, Jeasa, lockdown, MrBaltzer, Naridesa, Nyexi, Rhilin, Riesse, Seraphinax, SpaccaPannocchio, SSFderZauberer, SythoZ, xXxPrincexXx, YunaLuna.

Idrial:
    Having our next party and guild screenshot at our guild house.
    Maybe at the swimming pool or perhaps the disco place.

- We have a guild story which is still expanding. The story is made up of different parts:
    Formation, Redeemers and The Tale of BlackTornado.
    Redeemers can be read already, Formation is still not finished. The Tale of BlackTornado is not available yet.

- Upon joining our guild you will get access to a lot of stuff. Many fun things will be available for you.

- We are active on Discord and sometimes we poke each other in calls, this will maintain the fun during battles.

- Every half a year we will gather, for a new Guild Screenshot. The most recent one is shown in this post.
    Others are stored on our guild website.

- We have a forum with a lot of information.
    With posts about AP system, Enchant -, Enhancement -, Reforge - , and the Season 3 system.
    Boss Guides and of course our own Guild Events and much more!

- Our guild channel is 129, since the first day of Vindictus XE Europe.

- In the first year of the game the name of the guild was BlackTornadoIII

- Our guild never fell apart or disbanded.

- Idrial: I've put more time and effort in this guild and its members than I put into my jobs or study. And I will be keep doing that!

- Guild Website: www.blacktornado.guildlaunch.com
    On our guild website you can also read our Rules, so you will get a better indication about us.

Epilogue

Without the help of members and leaders, it will be very hard to keep a guild running well.
    I'm so thankful for everything they have done so far for me, for eachother and for the guild.
    ~ IdrialLadyofLight
    2016-02-07-0009.jpg 2016-07-24-0012.jpg 2016-10-16-0002.jpg 2017-02-26-0011-cam-2.png 2017-12-22-0000-cam-2.png 2018-08-31-0000-cam-1-0000000.jpg
    ShizukaaJianxxiJikoruNokaubureKarmikoAnthonytonyboyAiremedImperthusKatrinaLawSithoZ
  • ShizukaaShizukaa
    Vindictus Rep: 2,585
    edited January 21, 2019
    NA | Veteran | 300 Members | 79,670+ GP
    PTqaP32.jpg

Hi guys, my IGN is shizukaa and I am the current guild master of Veteran (NA server). Our guild motto is "Veterans, writing history for the Heroes of tomorrow"- credits to admin Gosulift. Veteran had originally started off as a private guild, it was a small guild with less than 10 friends. Eventually we started accepting other friends and in doing so, we decided as a guild to open recruitment to the public so that others too can join us on our adventures. Being in a number of guilds myself, I noticed that many didn't have the "family vibe" I was looking for. It was merely a group of people that didn't really talk to each other or lacked any real motive to want to play/improve their character in the game. What makes our guild special is that our bond in the guild extends past Vindictus; we actually talk to each other outside the game and have gotten to know each other on a more personal level. We communicate often on our discord server via voice chat; we share our laughs together, rants and more importantly we are there when someone is feeling down. We work together in clearing raids, and organise times to run redeemers weekly. We don't leave anyone out.

Quite recently, I found out that our guild storage had been raided by a greedy member (now an ex member) who took the majority of our mats/items and sold them on marketplace. I wasn't online at the time, but when I managed to get on that evening I noticed that each of our other members had contributed generously to the storage to recover what we had lost. It was from this moment I realised that we were all in this together. Our current members are kind, considerate and always willing to help others.

Our biggest achievement would be having others recommend our guild as a choice for new players or those seeking a different guild to join. We are currently one of the most active guilds in the game, and that alone I believe is an achievement in itself. Some future goals for the guild would include strengthening the relationships in our guild to the point where we know who each of us are, to allow our shyer members to be more open and comfortable in voicing their thoughts/opinions, and to of course maintain a guild house (next future update) that we all can be proud of!

Voice chat from our Guild discord server! :D
    QRHETQf.jpg

We have a number of interesting facts in the guild, one being that at one point, the guild had 3-4 rank 1 characters (GosuLift-Vella, Grenadier-Fiona, Florrick-Arisha, LookatmyDPS-Hurk (former)). A few of our guildies are known to drop premium soap on our guild channel, and interestingly enough I have met a few people (not from our guild) that have actually made our channel their starting channel for the chance of soap being already dropped in our hot springs. Half of the current admins/mods from the Vindictus (NA) discord are also admins in Veteran. We actually have a lot of female players in the guild. Some of us have taken it to the next level and have met each other in real life (myself included)!

AukpNPK.jpg

To sum it up, we are a very close knit group. We look out for each other and treat each other like family. We are always more than happy to accept new members under our wing :)
    Aslai2lstgunCaliphosCptMcFlyPrototypemind
  • CptMcFlyCptMcFly
    Vindictus Rep: 795
    edited January 21, 2019
    NA | Veteran | 300 Members | 79,520+ GP

BwEVAFu.jpg

Hello Everyone, My IGN is GosuLift and I am an Admin of the Guild Veteran and a Moderator of the Vindictus NA Discord which currently has almost 1000 users! Who are we and what do we do? Well we are a guild that helps anyone within our group always looking out for each other. We host raids, redeemers, and help anyone within our community.

admin.png

Our Guild Motto is "Veterans, writing history for the Heroes of tomorrow." What it means when I made this motto is basically the long time players are here to help and guide the new players on their Vindictus adventure. Whether you are a long time player or not, we do what we can to set our guildies up for success!

Joining our guild doesn't just mean you get guild benefits and rewards, it means finding your spot in the game where you belong. Making friends, having a great time, and most importantly having fun! That is what our guild has always been about.

We have had many achievements as a guild but one of our biggest achievements was that we did a meet up. We all got to spend an amazing week with a bunch of our homies and it was an amazing trip!

image0.jpg

(Me in the middle xd)

We took a trip to California and we had people all over the US coming to visit which was a lot of fun, and I was traveling from Canada (only Canadian that was there btw #represent LOL)

There is no stronger bond than what Veteran represents. We are always there to support one another and most of all chill out and have fun! For the future of our guild I see it growing with more active players and a lot more meet ups!

LaUyOn6.jpg

Some interesting facts about our guild is that at one point we used to have 4 rank one players before the lvl 100 update. That was including Me (Vella), Grenadier (Fiona) former guildie Lookatmydps (Hurk) and Florrick (Arisha).

Ever since joining Veteran I have found my place and home within Vindictus, I am looking forward to what the future has for us as a community and Vindictus as a game! (buff chain vella pls). :)

ShizukaaAslai
  • ZaytiatusZaytiatus
    Vindictus Rep: 1,335
    edited January 21, 2019
    NA / REKT / 281 / 251,420

DItRcbf.png

REKT is in the North America server. Our guild recruits friendly and fun players. REKT likes running raids and redeemers. Our motto: Brutal, Savage, REKT. Our guild has achieved many things including taking over a pole in our guild channel. We plan on doing future raids and clearing them. Any interesting facts? We have a lot of free2play 4fun players.

unknown.png

We're a very active guild!
    ShizukaanoctredAqua22AngelRoxiZunde
  • MezeliaMezelia
    Vindictus Rep: 515

NA / Insight / 205 / 57,331 points

dy89so.jpg

Server: -North America (NA)
    Guild Name: Insight
    Members: 205/250
    Current Guild Points: 57,331 (Some used for rank 3 GFs, DFs, bonus core, guild seals and more)
    - Why others should join our Guild
    Hihi, Mezelia here! ^-^ +poke Anyone who is looking for friendly and funny atmosphere with plenty of redeemers clears, raid hosts, onslaught fun, and in town chats should join.
    Our guild channel is 61~
    Come meet us, chill, relax! Get sassed or cheered! Sykune is our enhance guru Queen, Zempachi is the cool dad... who afks too much. +cough like an old-school vet. GET BACK HERE, DAD! Tech... he's just the technical guy. Pretty sure we have techincal difficulties with him all the time... ;) HurkinOff is one of the sweetest girls I've met and makes adorable plushies! Her husband is in here as well! The purple/white duo! TofuFluffy is our host expert who won't stop sticking the umbrella where it doesn't belong! And I mean Ferghus, what did you think I meant?! Sooae and Everglow are ever duo-hosting =). Come watch Tavynn switch between fifty outfits in the three minutes waiting for Onslaught queue or quick battles. :3
    - Our Guild motto
    It's our beautiful fifi host, Moto, of course!!! Naw... we have many, but here is one!
    Insight, In mind. =)
    - What makes our Guild special or stand out
    What makes Insight really special is the everything! Our Guild Master zempachi, the admins, and the other members who gladly host raids and battles for others. My guild master is an old soul I have known since I started playing in 2013. Non-judgmental, eager to help, gives instructive criticism when needed, and never makes us feel uneasy in our skin. Whether we are a new player, not- very well geared,not even ranked, or even having a difficult time in life that takes us away from the game, they never guilt is into playing, or guilt us into feeling lesser than another. We simply play to have fun and find that escape from the stress of our everyday lives.
    We have a family atmosphere with NO toleration for: bullying, degradation, deception, superiority, and rudeness. If any problems ever arise, we come together and bring insight from everyone involved to end in resolution. No one is left behind or ignored. We never kick anyone from the guild without coming together and addressing the person directly. If someone needs to afk during a raid to take care of a relative, we let them go. If someone rage-logs because of something bad going on in their life? We shrug it off and help them next time they log on.
    Creativity gets mucho supporto here! We all have something to give to this guild! If you feel like you have nothing to offer, we will help you find that something to offer.
    - Biggest achievement that I and my Guild members have achieved?
    My biggest achievement in the guild is being able to duo redeemers and host raids for the guildies ever since I got upgrades on my computer! I am confident in helping out on Neamhain/Balor and offer to host the newer lvl100 battles for those who do not have enough Counterforce yet. There are a few guildies striving to achieve the same. Zempachi's goal is to become the strongest lann so he can help others more.
    - Future goals with your Guild members?
    My future goal is to one day be able to solo Redeemers. I can solo survival-wise, but still reaching the DPS spectrum. Another goal is to make our guild house as upgraded as possible, aspire to keep our guildies pleased with their performance and healthy well-being.
    To be able to stream clearly will be a goal as well! I have made Vindictus videos in the past, and will probably start doing so in the future.
    Hosting events is another thing I have in mind! Perhaps fashion events, dps events, and more.
    Meeting the guild members in real life would be a great goal to aspire for as well! As we have many arts and crafts that bond us together. Weaving, sewing, plushies, knitting, a few chefs here and there, doctors, and more.
    Drama? It's welcome in large doses. c= Because drama is what got me into Insight. I was kicked from a previous guild with no warning and left estranged. Right after that, I joined a random balor boat and BAM zempachi was there looking at my guildless evie!!! He had returned from a long hiatus! "Mez Nice to see you again, join my newly formed guild!" So I did. =3
    I can't say it was easy joining a new guild, as I had been so used to my old one. And I was still getting over a great real life trauma/illness where I could not eat for more than two weeks. Zempachi understood my troubles and gave great moral support, along with many of the other guildies online at the time. After only being in Insight for one week, I almost quit Vindictus for good, my struggles too harsh to bear. Technical whispered me out of nowhere and asked what was wrong. He spent hours and hours consoling and making sure I was in the proper mood to continue playing, or to take a break. On my birthnight he sent me a gift and made sure everyone in the guild knew it was my birthnight. Our troubles and struggles make us stronger, and we build relationships off that. Without coming together in our greatest time of need, and taking the time to understand another's pain, what hope is there left in the human race? What Insight can we offer each other when someone is scared, feeling alone, confused or in pain? What time can we spare to keep those individuals from falling down and staying down? It's that time is precious to us. Every moment counts... If one guildie is feeling sad, we are all feeling sad. If one guildie is excited, we all share in the excitement!
    I am glad to say I've been in this guild since the first week of Insightption, and especially greatful I was convinced to stay. We are still new! Only two and half months, and yet growing, eager to meet unique insightful individuals.
    Don't catch us on a coffee day. c= +cough That's every day. We are crazy. Pretty much everyday. Nighttime is our prime time. And teamwork is our most encouraged slogan! 1% dps in the run and gives twenty coronas and a cute dance? You're in! =3 Half of us get 9th in redeemers. And 9th in Red Stigma. But that's probably a thing to brag about, right? Let our (comrades) do the work for us!!! We probably should start picking up our own loot at this point. We are actually TICKLED that Macha doesn't have an ESCAPE feature on her cutscene.
    All in all, we strive for bettering our skills, bringing more team coordination, team effort, morale support (in life and in game), and charisma to our everyday Vindictus life.
    We are fairly active 20-25 members online daily! We have a discord server where calls are welcome. And many times I got in trouble for waking up the family with loud laughter from this crazy bunch. =)

16jiu4x.jpg
    ShizukaaPrototypemind
  • CaliphosCaliphos
    Vindictus Rep: 950
    edited January 21, 2019
    NA/TeddyLeague/133/20,807
    OvrQQLj.png
    (Created by guild member funeila)

Let me tell you a tale dating all the way back to December of 2014...
    The guild was first inspired by the Christmas Event back in 2014 where you had to do things for Ferghus to fix his teddy bear, since his..."hand slipped" and caused an angry Evie to destroy his prized teddy, Theodore Jumblepants!
    LMtiZmw.jpg
    ptrGrW9.jpg
    Back then, I thought that that was a brilliant name for a guild, and stored it in the back of my mind. About 1-2 years later, TeddyLeague was officially formed! A while later, in March 2017, our Discord was founded, and we've been more active ever since! While it started out on a whim, almost like a game or a silly thing, we've grown into a little community with members that, I'd like to think, genuinely care about one another and enjoy one another's company. Vindictus has been a great experience for me and I look forward to creating and sharing even more fond memories with everyone in my guild!

- Guild Master Orciss

Your Guild's Server
    North America (NA; formerly West Server, NA)

Why Should Others Join Your Guild?

Our guild is very friendly and oriented towards new, returning, or even veteran players. We have geared players who are more than happy to assist new members, or if you've been around the block a few times, we can tackle even the harshest of battles. Having members with connections to sustain hosting Redeemers is a bonus too. One of our greatest strengths, I think, is that we aim to appeal to both casual and core players with our diverse community. We engage in a lot of activity in our guild Discord server, offering opportunities to bond and engage with one another inside and outside of the game. Many of our members are also knowledgeable about the various game's mechanics, bosses, and classes, making for a great group of players to help out anyone of any skill level. I, personally, host guild raid runs twice a week, so even if members can't play all that often, I try to accommodate specific time slots where they can participate in the game content without having the struggle by themselves.

What Makes Your Guild Special Or Stand Out?

I think what makes our guild stand out the most is our event hosting? We host various events throughout the year for both guild members and the NA server, so I feel like we've gotten some kind of reputation for that. We give out all kinds of prizes, and try to make it as fun and enjoyable as possible for everyone! I'd like to think that our, overall, lack of toxicity makes us unique in that we've had very few, if any, issues with members causing any kind of grief; it's refreshing, really, and I appreciate our members so much for that!

Guild Motto

jbnvEfp.png

What Is the Biggest Achievement That You & Your Guild Members Have Achieved?

Lasting this long! All joking aside, I think one of our biggest achievements would be having over 100 members. It may not seem like a lot, and some in that number are alts, but it's consistently stayed above 100 for a while now and I think that's pretty impressive. Otherwise, I think out annual Halloween Costume Contest is one of our biggest achievements. We get a decent turnout and get some really great entries! We always appreciate the participation.

Future Guild Goals

Some future goals for myself and the guild:
    - Getting more dedicated members of all skill levels to play with and have fun with!
    - More guild Redeemers runs!
    - Creating a guild website to chronicle our adventures.
    - Hosting more events!
    - GUILD HOUSING!

Fun Facts, Guild Edition!

2zP8yHJ.jpg
    - Everyone in the guild just calls me "Boss". I forget where it came from exactly, but it just stuck and that's what I'm known as now.
    - The Rocheste Agent Outfitter is the "official" guild outfit.
    - As outlined above, we were formed as a way to emulate the fictional organization, The League of the Teddy, that NPC Ferghus is in.
    - Guild members are called "Teddy Bears" in Discord.
    - We occasionally hold random game events, like iScribble or Cards Against Humanity nights. They can get REALLY hilarious.
    - We're working on a guild calendar! I don't think my guild mates think I'm serious about it...
    - We have a few members who stream themselves playing Vindictus, which is pretty cool. It's a nice way to see what's going on when you're not playing yourself.
    Shizukaa
  • troydoggo95troydoggo95
    Vindictus Rep: 685
    edited January 22, 2019

BwEVAFu.jpg

Hello Everyone, My IGN is Troydoggo95 and I am a new guild recruit of the Guild Veteran and a lurker of the Vindictus NA Discord which currently has almost 1000 users! Who are we and what do we do? Well we are a guild that helps anyone within our group always looking out for each other. We host raids, redeemers, and help anyone within our community.

G8YfzpT.png?1

Our Guild Motto is "Veterans, writing history for the Heroes of tomorrow." What it means when I made this motto is basically the long time players are here to help and guide the new players on their Vindictus adventure. Whether you are a long time player or not, we do what we can to set our guildies up for success!

Joining our guild doesn't just mean you get guild benefits and rewards, it means finding your spot in the game where you belong. Making friends, having a great time, and most importantly having fun! That is what our guild has always been about.

We have had many achievements as a guild but one of our biggest achievements was that we did a meet up. We all got to spend an amazing week with a bunch of our homies and it was an amazing trip!

qGYICzy.png

(Me in the middle xd)

We took a trip to US via Ocean Freight transport and we had people all over china coming to visit which was a lot of fun, and I was traveling from north Korea (only korean that can translate patch notes properly #represent LOL)

There is no stronger bond than what Veteran represents. We are always there to support one another and most of all chill out and have fun! For the future of our guild I see it growing with more active players and a lot more meet ups!

LaUyOn6.jpg

Some interesting facts about our guild is that at one point

Ever since joining Veteran I have found my place and home within Vindictus, I am looking forward to what the future has for us as a community and Vindictus as a game! (buff sylas pls). :)

KittenLover89
  • Chambot1337Chambot1337
    Vindictus Rep: 1,020
    edited January 22, 2019
    Frame.png

Guild: Veteran
    I think my name is Grenadier.
    Guild channel 95.
    # of Guild Members: 300
    Guild Points: 79K+

Your Guild’s server
    North American Server

A. We are friendly nice people.
    B. There's no other guilds you need to join besides ours.

Florrick said, "I dunno"
    Gosulift said, "Uhh, Uhhh, I mean Tyler is kinda special."
    AngelBltiz said, "At least we don't need you to do Hell mode neam. We are pretty accept."
    PhantomBIood said, "We help everybody, i dunno."

Your Guild’s motto
    Veterans, writing history for the Heroes of tomorrow

- Having the most active guild
    - Having Fun and providing fun for others
    - There's many more but that's a guild secret

1. Grow and spread the word of Vindictus.
    2. Continue to have fun.

V = Vanquish the Fomors
    E = Extinguish the fires of Ainle
    T = Train the future mercenaries of tomorrow
    F = Fun! Because Fun always happens inside a guild
    E = Exterminate in the name of the goddess
    R = Raids are important to the growth of your characters
    A = Angelblitz has given us Ligma
    N = Never forget your comrades in battle
    Shizukaa
  • CptMcFlyCptMcFly
    Vindictus Rep: 795

BwEVAFu.jpg

Hello Everyone, My IGN is Troydoggo95 and I am a new guild recruit of the Guild Veteran and a lurker of the Vindictus NA Discord which currently has almost 1000 users! Who are we and what do we do? Well we are a guild that helps anyone within our group always looking out for each other. We host raids, redeemers, and help anyone within our community.

vTp6LZ1.png?1

qGYICzy.png

(Me in the middle xd)

We took a trip to US via Ocean Freight transport and we had people all over china coming to visit which was a lot of fun, and I was traveling from north Korea (only korean that can translate patch notes properly #represent LOL)

LaUyOn6.jpg

Ever since joining Veteran I have found my place and home within Vindictus, I am looking forward to what the future has for us as a community and Vindictus as a game! (buff sylas pls). :)

obviously a troll post
  • troydoggo95troydoggo95
    Vindictus Rep: 685
    CptMcFly wrote: »

BwEVAFu.jpg

vTp6LZ1.png?1

qGYICzy.png

(Me in the middle xd)

LaUyOn6.jpg

obviously a troll post

not true ): i fixed it
    KittenLover89
  • ShizukaaShizukaa
    Vindictus Rep: 2,585
    Obviously "troydoggo95" is a troll account aimed at trying to disqualify our guild. I knew something like this would happen so I warned Nexon that a case like this might happen a week ago. Thanks for giving me the proof I needed :)
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    Shizukaa wrote: »
    Obviously "troydoggo95" is a troll account aimed at trying to disqualify our guild. I knew something like this would happen so I warned Nexon that a case like this might happen a week ago. Thanks for giving me the proof I needed :)

Shhh! Just listen!
  • BladeStormXBladeStormX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,015
    NA | Veteran | 300 Members | 78,520+ GP

- Veteran: Channel 95

We help out any members that needs help and willing to gear up determine Vindictus players. We have a Vindictus redeemer party every week so any players who has done story up to date can join us if they give us a heads up. I've help people from lvl 1 up to lvl 100 non-stop. Although it can get pretty tiring it's good to know some people like the game enough and I can send those players out there to join their friends and have fun raiding. We also have a discord for our guild so we can help players understand the game better and help them out on their journey. This guild is more than just players playing Vindictus we're pretty much a family helping each other out.

We are probably the biggest guild there is with 300 members max and have some of the highest ranked players. Even though some people leave our guild we don't hold it against them and still willing to help them in raids and redeemers. We have good partnership among with other guilds and we have a lot of active players.

Your Guild’s motto
    Veterans, writing history for the Heroes of tomorrow

We have max out our guild to 300 members with high rank players. A lot of our members are often online, usually 12 members or more per day. We often do redeemers to help our members to raise our stats as a guild to become stronger.

We want to try and level every members up to 100 with full force lvl 1 and lvl 2, and maybe help them cap out, but our major role is to keep Vindictus alive and have more people play and to have the game be very well known.

Interesting facts about Veteran:
    This guild was created by shizukaa, my girlfriend who I met through Vindictus. I've know shizukaa for almost a year now since the beginning of the Halloween of last year all thanks to Vindictus. She has been so sweet and kind to help me with crafting and raids. One day I decide to meet up with her although she lived so far away in Australia and I was in West NA that did not stop me from seeing her. At first it turned out to be a Vindictus meet-up, but it turn out we were soul mates. Since then our relationship has grown just as our guild. My meet-up was not the only one that happened throughout Vindictus. We had several members who were willing to meet up and ever since then we been pretty close all thank to Vindictus. We will continue to support and play Vindictus, please do your best to make the game better for everyone to enjoy and keep it running for years to come. Thank you Nexon.

My girlfriend and I, one day soon to be my wife
    vindictus_2019-01-22_00-58-38.png?width=802&height=452

vindictus_2019-01-22_00-59-38.png?width=802&height=452

vindictus_2019-01-22_01-05-22.png?width=802&height=452

vindictus_2019-01-22_01-06-06.png?width=802&height=452

and our Veteran family

2019_01_21_0002_cam_3.png?width=802&height=452

d2bc9b05243066e0596b9f81621e561f-jpg.png?width=802&height=451

7ef48eaf28fe855676546c7a5c973961-jpg.png?width=836&height=452
    Shizukaa
  • BladeStormXBladeStormX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,015
    187 wrote: »
    Interesting facts about the guild is suppose to be about your guild not about your personal love life.

It's about us meeting up. I wasn't the only one that had a meet-up most of our guild members met up with each other. It's the same thing about your dog.
    You're guild isn't even real. How do we know if all 69 members are your alternative accounts without pictures? You pretty much contradict yourself, you say you are so private we don't know about you, but yet you post about your guild here. You're guild is pretty much irrelevant to this contest due to it NOT being in game meaning you don't support the game. "We don't play this game cause time is money" contradicts your motto "don't be greedy" Every player here knows you are big on jacking up on prices boo4u. I don't have a problem with you, but since you called me out I thought I should call you back.
  • RenTheWhaleRenTheWhale
    Vindictus Rep: 1,110
    I'm in the guild incognito

its a pretty chill guild
    KittenLover89
This discussion has been closed.