[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

[Event] Show Off Your Guild

[GM] Viewty[GM] Viewty
Vindictus Rep: 1,405
Administrator
edited January 31, 2019 in Contests and Events
2019-01-31 PT Update: Winner Announcement <--- CLICK

0115_v248_in_post_945x600.jpg

Greetings Mercenaries,

Here is a chance for you to show off your Guild and let them shine! If you are not a part of a Guild, this would be a great time to look for a Guild to join! CLICK HERE for more details to the event and don't miss this great chance!

2018-01-28 Update:
Greetings Mercenaries, Please note that, as mentioned previously, if there are users that have copied and or re-used other user’s contents of any sorts (text, image, video), they and their Guild will be disqualified from participating in the event without further notice. Thank you.

AndromedaGMShizukaaDokuroHGMtestll9902

Comments

• iEatEverythingiEatEverything
    Vindictus Rep: 1,220
    edited January 19, 2019
    NA / GhostKnights / 300 / 283853

2h38r9y.png

- Your Guild’s server

NA

- Why others should join your Guild

I believe our guild is a good guild for beginners, but not so much for veterans. We help many beginning players out and provide vital support in their growth in playing vindictus.

- What makes your Guild special or stand out

Unlike most other guilds, we have an zero tolerance policy, where we kick others from our guild if they do not meet a strict gp requirement, unless you are a certain rank.

- Your Guild’s motto

"Leaving the haters to waste in the sand"

- Biggest achievement that you and your Guild members have achieved

Biggest achievement would be clearing a guild neamhain for the first time. And one of our members finally achieved a +13 weapon after dropping 1b + gold on reforging his +11 astera weapon to go from 11-12.

- Future goals with your Guild members

Future goals would be to clear hell neam as a goal and to recruit more females.

- Other fun or interesting facts about your Guild

Our guild comprises of more guys than females. But we wish to recruit more females to balance the guild out.
    DokuroNizzexxZeroheartShizukaatestll9902
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    Under which section of the forums do we post our submissions? Guidelines indicate a title to our post so I assume it's not part of this thread.
    testll9902
  • iEatEverythingiEatEverything
    Vindictus Rep: 1,220
    yes its under this thread
    LoLoBootytestll9902
  • AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    Vindictus Rep: 16,875
    Server :NA

Guild Name: GoddessDivas

#Of Current Guild Members : 190

Amount of the current Points (GP) : 5000

Picture of my Fiona:

4ULudDo.gif

Name : AndromedaGM

⚔ Some illustrations made by me:

My fiona on Art:

pxDuGZy.png

Illustration / Fusión guilds/ Vindictus NA:

RPrpYkd.jpg

⚔ Collaborators of our alliance Ch 112 & ch 133 :

- GoddessDivas [GM VYLET]
    - HAWKS [GM HHHAWK]
    - PussiCats / [GM Ritox2]

⚔ Our guild members for the guild :

75ZaYFQ.gif

⚔ Our fusión on ch 122 & ch 133 (Anniversary #5 GoddessDivas, HAWKS & PussiCats Guild) :

⚔ History of our origin and personal experience:

Vindictus has improved my life. It all started in 2013 when I met the game, I was at the beginning of my career as a graphic designer and in the search for ideas to sketch medieval themes that was when I found Vindictus, I had never tried a multiplayer game online, I gave it the opportunity and in my free time I started playing.

From that day I began to know and coexistence with English-speaking players that was a challenge for me because of the language and the great Hispanic community that at that time was at its best in the game. So the months went by until it occurred to me to found a guild, I would never have imagined that from the exposure to creating a great community would arise for only this decision for create one guild, that would make me grow as a person both in the game and in my life for improve my performance until today .

This was thanks to the foundation of my guild experience what was the joy of living, advise and promote the individual and collective growth of each of the members of our community before the most difficult challenge that I put in that moment, a guild that will promote not only Latinos but also encourage coexistence with English-speaking players and instead of forming walls, create alliances. This process was not easy, as the days went by our community received criticism even the contempt of some, at times I thought to leave the job as a Guild master, but seeing the happiness of the players and their warm coexistence motivated me to take this challenge and with the hand of my profession , i was take advantage of my abilities as a student.
    At that time the classes and all the knowledge I had in my first semesters helped me to use advertising within my community in Vindictus to recruit new players and promote our brotherhood. This was thanks to the digital illustration and the way in which I used it to make the content that I stand out from others and was promoting not only in a group guild but our community in individual for show every player on my guild , even if it took weeks to make illustrations of the characters of each of the members of the guild, its fine . This was an odyssey and experience for me since I not only practiced the technique for my profession but also motivated the players & show them my affection on this way . I was use this metod for show to all community in the forum the promotion.

No doubt they were exceptional years, I did not care about the sacrifice of the hours invested in my guild in order to see the community grow, get to the point where some players told me: do not exert much effort, a game is just to be enjoyed, I took these words and gave him another philosophy: "A game is not just to be enjoyed, but to reinvent itself". That was what I achieved in my person during the 4 years that I was in front of my GALAXIA guild community. In the game i was contributing in my free time for make material and in the game giving service in general with my host, without import the stat that until today is still a factor in the game and has been my challenge to support and encourage in the game not to discriminate against anyone because of the stat because, Vindictus is a game for everyone, everyone deserves a decent treatment and if you are in the boats waiting to make an incursion is for play and have fun , with those thoughts until today i continue in the game for host for all players on public & support if anyone need help.
    In general during these years from the beginning of my community in 2013 until the end of 2016 our community flourished in the NA server, however it was at the end of this year 2016 that the guild sadly began to lose members, mainly for those that no are from México, the United States or Canada, beacause the mayority on this year came from other parts of the world mainly from Central America, this was a stronger challenge for me since i love the Hispanic community in Vindictus and as a leader of my community I tried to the end of the hand of the staff of the game see the possibility that remove the ip block in more regions for America, however until today by regulations and licenses there were no changes, i respect the desicion until today.Here was the most difficult stage for me and the community and what I think made me grow even more as a person and as a player in Vindictus, when our brotherhood in the game seemed lost, i got up and took a pencil and i start to to draw.

I wast think at that moment not only to illustrate characters from my guild, but to illustrate the guild master characters from other communities, that's how my next art project not only promoted 4 different communities but also fostered the first alliance in the american server for english guilds with our hispanic community, the players in general were fascinated by the project of playing 4 guilds in one place and supporting each other, so the fusion of 4 guilds was born in ch 112 which were in its moment: GALAXIA, HAWKS, PussiCats & Fate.
    This taught me to tackle the challenges, create, propose and never give up, I improved in this project my drawing technique and was the beginning of another reinvention that helped me grow more and know more players in the game, thanks to the creation of events for the whole server in which I continue to this day editing videos and when time allows contributing art without commissions to encourage players so I continue to improve my skills to date, meeting new people and giving the best from me for the community. Under this philosophy I managed to prolong the life of my community until the beginning of this year 2018, and together with the last players that originally belonged to the guild we merged after this project to save the active members and be even stronger by being in the same guild , since the unit is strength without a doubt.

Now I am as some of the leaders of our communities with a lot of work or studies, however we meet occasionally but in an organized way with the players every time there is new content in the game and events, we enjoy every moment in ch 133 and ch 112 despite all commitment we are giving support in our discord server and creating events every time when we see opportunity.
    Until today has been a long and exciting story full of various emotions and learning that have made me for personal changes and improvements in my work projects in art and design. I have learned to relate with people from all over the world, enjoy the moment and bring the best of me, my best wishes to the Vindictus developer team for my part I will continue here on the NA server and every time you find time to propose more activities, events and art material to encourage players, the best gift is that in these long years , i get solid friendships and that both in the game and outside they count with me , only to see that i was receiving invaluable friendships is the best gift that has left me my time invested in the game and that I do not change it for anything that makes us true heroes when you love what you do.

⚔ Additional events:

" Halloween Event " (With the collaboration of: HHHawK, Ritox2 & XxFremyxX)

" Vindictus Fashion Show Event " (With Xaikalia's collaboration)

⚔ What makes your guild special or stand out:

Because, we are a united and participative group in the diverse activities and events of Vindictus throughout the years. Our goal is to continue to contribute to events in the game and mainly support the , new players as veterans in good coexistence in our discord server & in the game with the community. Here we are all the same no matter, country, language, race, sex or creed, we all seek to live together in a peaceful, friendly and participative way, those are the keys to a healthy environment of respect.

⚔ Guild´s motto:

Welcome to the Goddess Divas, we are a friendly chill guild who play to have fun and
    also help out newcomers to the game :) We accept all players and alts too!!

⚔ Biggest achievement that you and your guild members have achieved :

We have acquired good experience in the management of events, the joy of meeting people from all over the world, in addition to the creation of the first alliance in the game of Spanish-speaking players with Englishplayers that later would lead to our merger unit of guilds in ch 122 & ch 133 in which we are currently celebrating 5 years as a community of guilds and 2 years as a community in discord.
    This was only possible by working together with great people and GM of our allied guilds that have lasted until today in an active way which are:

- GoddessDivas [GM VYLET]
    - HAWKS [GM HHHAWK]
    - PussiCats / [GM Ritox2]

The fusion of guilds was thanks to bring the best of us and support not only our guilds but the entire community, which motivated us later to create events for the entire gaming community in which we work each one of our areas giving support, in spite of daily tasks we continue in discord,to continue in the support .
    For that reason I consider that this was our great achievement to make solid friendships in the game, to deal with people and to offer the best for a common good that is the wellbeing of the community, for that reason to all those who were are & are part of our community many thanks for the years & friendship to play & work together.

⚔ Future goals with your guild members:

Our future goal is to continue collaborating in our discord group, and adding more content to cover the wide variety of games , with priority for us Vindictus since this game saw us being born as a community and continue proposing activities, sharing material in the creative part and always maintain the treatment towards everyone in a participative and friendly way both in the games and outside them.

⚔ Other fun or interesting facts about your guild:

We are passionate of the arts, listen to epic, classical and contemporary music to accompany her during our games and daily life.
    Also whenever we have time we have fun using memes or the test of love in our discord server, there is always something to tell and to share with the players & friends good moments for fun and continue to improve every day to make our community one part of our lifes.

⚔ All are welcome to visit us in our official recruitment post here:

http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/115/goddessdivas-hawks-ch-133-pussicats-ch112

To see everything we have done over the years and if you want to subscribe to our channels on youtube for see the events , raids & farm, cya.

PS: Thanks for the attention and for this opportunity that the staff gives us to show our stories with the community. I hope that our community continues to grow. Vindictus has had its attraction that keeps it active over the years and mainly for the the passion of every player have in the game, is the reason for all continue here and in the future , for play with the good coexistence with friends in this great game, success to all & happy new year.

AgDqi8f.png
    ShizukaaThanathos12HimikoSateruKuroro12UranoJapetotestll9902
  • OCDenhancedOCDenhanced
    Vindictus Rep: 855
    NA/ Cool Beanz/156/ 26525

We are some OG NA [EAST] players who have played together for a while now and I am happy to call everyone in this guild a friend. We have a specific type of humor that most people don't get when you 1st join but it grows on you after a while!

This is one of the many screenshots we've had together but it was a planned SS.
    2016_08_28_0000_cam_3.png Thank-you bear for helping with posting this screenshot.

Guild motto has changed probably once a week for the past 7-8 years. But my personal favorite is
    "Welcome to Cool Beanz. Where EVERYTHING is made up and the points don't matter."

A few DECENT achievements we have done:
    1. A couple of Cool Beanz meet-ups in Real life.
    e96fef0426.jpg

2. THE FASTEREST COLRU NA! & a 4man Kraken when it was hard....

3. 2 people with the 90 MPH title (OCDenhanced & EncryptedLie)

4. Lastly we have a pretty good editor in my girlfriend (SimplySilent)

bg1lightdark.jpg
    perbg1.jpg
    mar1.jpg
    PaulBG2.jpg
    Sorry about the OLD video links but we did take a little break but Fergus pulled us all back in with his hammer <3

FUTURE GOALS For the BEANZ!

Weddings between 2-3 couples in the next few years so a couple more get togethers
    Getting a Guild mansion and making it THE BEST IN THE WORLD!
    Just to have good clean (and sometimes dirty) fun everyday!

Yeah that's pretty much it. We have some fun facts about everyone in the guild but I don't wanna call EVERYONE out
    BUT:
    We have a College professor that teaches the youth of america how to press a button

We got a couple of Karoks that pick up garbage and lay electrical lines all day

We have a LOT OF A-R-T-I-S-T-I-C people!

And if you like George Foreman you'll love all the grill we have here!

If you guys remember us from back in the day...I promise we don't bite anymore <3
    So hit me up in game (OCDenhanced) or in the Vindictus Discord (OCD) if you want more info or the link to
    our Discord!
    DokuroShizukaatestll9902
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    edited January 19, 2019
    NA / Blueshift / 96 / 45,259

unknown.png

- Your Guild’s server

NA

Something to do for all types of Vindictus players. The diversity of our members is represented in our activities: Weekly redeemers, raid trains, OS/PVP, fashion, farming, story runs, events, dance parties...

What makes the guild special is that our guild master treats the members like a family. They are inclusionary in all raids for players of all skill levels. It goes beyond the game with an active discord that includes group activities such as movie night.

- Your Guild’s motto

"Help others enjoy the game"

Guild members have done some remarkable achievements in-game but for me what stands out is there contributions to the community at-large. We have different types of content creators: Some members have youtube channels, some do live streams on twitch, and some like myself like to create reference guides on the forums.

In the immediate term we are looking to upgrade our guild apartment >> guild house >> guild mansion. Furnished with blue carpets, of course.

• Our guild loves food and it is reflected in our screen names and discord channels. Our guild master "AshenKnight" has the nickname of onion.
    • To send thanks to our guild master we buy 100 onions from cooking and mail them to him
    • Guild is called Blueshift because RedCapsLock wasn't as catchy
    • Our GM frequently confuses anyone with a similar name of our guild members as an actual guild member. Kinda embarassing actually...xD
    AshenKnight1kingofheartDokuroShizukaatestll9902
  • PuffBallersPuffBallers
    Vindictus Rep: 415
    NA / Carnage / 127 / 70798

2j3joly.png

- Your Guild’s server
    North America

Others should join our guild, because we are friendly and welcome all individuals. Our guild welcomes everyone regardless of equipment and stats and encourage everyone to come and play with us.

Our guild is really responsive and there are almost at all time at least 10 + players online for anyone to interact with.

- Your Guild’s motto
    "No rules, just join and have fun"

As a new guild, our main achievement was growing our ever expanding family.

Currently, I'm too weak to do the high end raids. However, in the future i wish to participate in the many guild redeemer runs that our guild offers.

Our guild doesn't discriminate
    Shizukaatestll9902
  • BigAssTTsBigAssTTs
    Vindictus Rep: 1,120
    EU /Cartmanland /6 /15745

Fr-PlLJCWG53J0dPpW0pnjWqYWNsYWMhkxVVWYQSefrZew735gD_9eaqMf8jG4Xn4EYgV_eBktI8H1XoQRjo5lE4cTD5HzAc1Q8RAOvqf19F-De_AlhVSbZ4FwaoERlPL3VmJEbM=w2400
    9oJKfQA3ui86sTWlczWYl3BF8Ha-zEEnXsI0_wmuRWtAvx2Knt3Q3GMhH-ckU6D-91TJPjxGXsCcZaaTprcA6ZcCPIdZeHWX5FwpkgQa60FpI_78kWE95xR_Ng2FKZ3iiio1b4gx=w2400
    fjaVhuhv1YDQuYJ8h_LlL4pGtpmSB6268Jq1BUh0z_9BU0of6M568EUABFwfkBYuJyVX4F8bYAG6LMGX8gN8btVhbiX8GUfksAeE0_GNwcna7MabZj3Y2MGus4RyN6Cq-8up0Y4E=w2400

So much to do at Cartmanland but you can't come!
    KoeniginYuShizukaatestll9902
  • OrtixOrtix
    Vindictus Rep: 1,235
    edited January 20, 2019
    EU / EdgeOfGlory / 40 / 66968

Server: Europe
    Guild Name: EdgeOfGlory
    # of Current Guild Members: 40
    Amount of current Guild Points your Guild holds: 66968
    Motto: First fashion then fashion :)

It's worth to start with the fact that EdgeOfGlory existence in the Vindictus arena for a long time as a one hundred percent Polish Guild.
    If we would want to determine the beginning of the history of the Guild described further, two dates could be designated.
    The first is to create it by entering the proud name EdgeOfGlory and the beginning of existence in the game system, the second is the birth in the form of a complete group of people who are always, have been and will stay here until the end of all days.
    Considering the Vindictus universe and the upcoming update, it will be the easiest to characterize the whole as a castle, palace, mansion or something like that.
    Like every building, it was raised on the foundations of which the unbroken structure that holds it vertically until today.
    The entire structure is constantly supported by its members, which can be described as both; its pillars and builders who erected walls and constantly improve their structures by putting all their heart into it. Forming a group of people, fighting side by side, pouring sweat, blood and tears; devoting ourselves entirely to the Guild's sake, we unknowingly created ties that stabilize the whole building and determine our most important matter in life - our precious Guild, our family.

Bs5NZ7v.jpg

In contrast to the old social structures in EdgeOfGlory, there is no Leader or hierarchy.
    The basis here is equality, no one will ever exalt himself above others and it is a system that has always been here.
    It would seem that without the leader there is chaos and lack of organization, there is no one to set boundaries or rule over all members.
    Nothing could be further from the truth. In The EdgeOfGlory we found the balance we call "controlled chaos".
    We do not need a Leader because every member of the Guild is aware of what is expected of him, what he can afford.
    "Everything what you doing, do for the sake and glory of the Guild". This is our only rule that all members are fully aware of.

aOUM5d7.jpg

Vindictus as a game in itself is not a reason why the Guild exists because its members are veterans of both Action MMO and all kinds of other types of games.
    This is the only game of its kind where even one centimeter of oversight, one mistake can affect the course of the entire battle.
    Extremely complicated gameplay at every step show that the battle in Vindictus is a completely different level comparing it to other MMOs (even though after removing the Combo system from the game it has become simpler and you can not see how a huge effect on the whole has our skill) however, even without rewarding the player for a perfect boss battle, it's still very demanding.
    Each member of our Guild agrees that Vindictus is not an ideal game, but at the moment it is good enough to satisfy almost all of our needs from the struggle itself, the diversity of classes, the issues of unique characterization to the wonderful character models, breathtaking locations and sometimes even funny Bugs.

56s3MZr.jpg

Undoubtedly, our strength is shared relations or Guild treatment, not as an institution or a group of people, but as a family.
    Every day we experience adventures together and strengthen our bonds, gain experience and share them with each other which in turn results in the continuous progress of both our characters and cooperation as a group.
    Thanks to the continuous battle in fully organized groups, we get used to certain behaviors and practice various techniques of dealing with Bosses.
    This is what makes our Guild very special.
    We begin to notice mistakes and immediately strive to eliminate all defects to become the strongest players ever.

R2O0rHX.jpg

The guild currently has 40 members, of which 30 of them are very active, we are not a type of “massive”, what counts for us is quality, not quantity.
    Under normal conditions and hierarchy, it would be hard to keep even a group of 20 people in their peels, which is why EoG never looked for members, they had to find a Guild or somehow pay attention to themselves.

If I started thinking about events directly related to the Guild, you can be sure that I could write a fairly large book about it.
    In short, members of EdgeOfGlory participated in each event from the very beginning of the game until today (not counting the few months break in 2018).
    Moreover, once all the current content has been faced by us. In addition of event subject is good to mention that, as a guild we have created some our own inside events to have even more fun from playing together among these years.

XTNJaK0.jpg

The subject of interesting facts about the Guild
    is quite difficult because over the years there was very much as well as it will be better when some of them will never see the light of day.
    One such fact got stuck in my memory and it concerns two people whose are now consented together in holy wedlock.
    Long story short, those two players named Łukasz and Kasia have joined the EdgeOfGlory and for several years they created a very peculiar couple, furthermore in the Vindictus arena they became famous for their constant expeditions in the Twilight Desert. During joint fights and warm conversations under the Guild banner something sparked between them and one day they started to create a good couple, they complemented each other in a decent manner and together they have created one charming person. A few years have passed and Łukasz proposed to Kasia. After couple of months they left the Guild as they were too absorbed in themselves to play in Vindictus. This is a beautiful story of the people that loved to play Vindictus and started to love each other.

9b0AsUC.jpg

Our most important goal as the entire community
    that we create is to maintain the Guild as it is, having fun in our company and enjoying the magnificent pleasure of Vindictus.
    Less generally, but more commonly it can be said that we are focused into strives for perfection by playing specific character class. Each member individually wants to be the best by giving one-hundred percent or even more, beating every boss unmercifully. Healthy competition helps us break the limits. Obtaining all possible titles in the game, each unique item, using the entire visual potential for our characters, aiming into perfect battle against every boss, basically sucking all the juices from game - these are truly worthy goals for real hardcore Vindictus player.

58DHdQ9.jpg

It would be difficult to describe our greatest achievement that our guild had the opportunity to get.
    For some, it would be to make individual, very rare and hard titles or to be the first person of the maximum level from whole server, while for others to deal with the boss in record time. However, we can all agree with the fact that the Guild itself has been holding so many years in such a good group, constantly wading through the path of power and continuous improvement; our relationships and how we deal with all the challenges that the world presents to us is a valuable enough achievement to be able to put it on a piedestal. But the most valuable achievement of the Guild is that we exists in the community which one we created together and I’m sure of it that we will follow this path to the end of our days.
    For the Glory!

yleJZMI.jpg

I would love to encourage other players to join our Guild, but as you can see from the brief description, there is a specific atmosphere here.
    In fact, everyone can join, the only requirements are of course the voice communicator, 18+ due to some content, and the most important is the ability to take a criticism; sense of humor, applied to oneself; self-deprecation. Guild is full of a gallows humor and companions with butt of steal, after all, everyone is willing to help and everybody, regardless of their origin, status or disposition, is treated equally, not as random player but as a member of our family as well.

At the end of the story I would like to share our first video from past 30 months when Yohaad (Eochoid) came up into servers.
    We had a great time in a group when Raids could contain even more than 4 people.
    I apologize in advance for the quality and tragic processing and I am also asking for understanding because it was one of my first films.
    Moreover, my quality in combat was pathetic in that times. Enjoy anyways :D

DiarumShizukaatestll9902
  • DokuroDokuro
    Vindictus Rep: 945
    NA / GhostKnights / 300 / 289,903

Picture of Me

2019_01_19_0012.jpg

The Guild

Guild.jpg

The Admins

- Guild’s server

NA

We always need new members, even though the guild is full at the moment, we will make room for you.
    Do the Attendance Guild Mission anything extra is helpful

The Guild has a lot of Active admins and members that are more then willing to help you out.

- Guild’s motto

Ghost Knights
    Edgiest guild in the land
    Leaving the haters to waste in the sand
    Always recruiting cuz more activity is what we demand

Written by SwordShanker (admin)

As a Guild we can achieve anything you throw at us
    we did a guild neam back in the day when that was a thing. Thanks to the carries

Obtaining the Guild House is our main goal

The guild is about 5 years old
    We have a Guild storage
    also we have guild perks to help you on your journey to fight off the evil that corrupts the land

Guild Logo made by Kat
    image.png

To my friends in GhostKnights, you all been like a family to me. Thanks for all the love and support
    McSlappZeroheartShizukaaCaliphostestll9902
  • XaevieraXaeviera
    Vindictus Rep: 745
    edited January 21, 2019
    NA / AssassinPie / 230 / 18628

Why others should join AssassinPie
    AssassinPie was created around 2014 and we don’t plan on going anywhere! Our veteran players have grown with the game and members love Vindictus. We’re open to returning and new players. We’d like others that enjoy raiding, farming, and chatting to come join us. -Wink wink- Our guild name is perfect for your Grimdens. We would love to recruit more artistic people to the guild!

vCzLCiX.jpg
    Caption: I am the Guild Master Xaeviera. I'm on the left side with Balor wings.

How we’re different from the others
    We’ve always been one of the smaller guilds, but we have close members. We encourage our members to talk and get to know each other. Many guild have people that log in and don’t talk. We believe there should be a sense of family and friendship amongst its members.

Guild Motto

Gear comes and goes but outfits are forever.

WqRINv4.jpg

Future Goals
    We have several future goals:

~Full Guild Redeemer runs with the best outfits <3 Not all members are fully geared for redeemers but we’re working towards it.
    ~Get Falco to Number 1 Sylas
    ~Find a Golden Knight set for Esileif
    ~Find a Sakura Blossom set for Falco
    ~Get Triviene Witch set for Xaeviera
    ~Get enough GP to unlock everything for the guild house
    ~Make Chin 33k+

Some other stuff
    We host Guild Events mostly done via Discord such as screen shot contests and log-in events. Our members are mostly from the United States and Canada. We try to help other members where we can. Joining our discord is encouraged but not required. We mostly use it for resources like drop tables and future content. Don't beg or whine to other members of the guild.

MmZvRx2.png

Caption: Praying to our RNGesus for drops!
    ShizukaaSaterutestll9902
  • GrantmywishGrantmywish
    Vindictus Rep: 535
    NA / Tetroxide / 161 / 24766

Your Guild’s server:
    NA

Why others should join your Guild:
    We offer many benefits including guild buffs which are constantly up.

What makes your Guild special or stand out:
    We are an old guild that is now coming back from the dead. We are the original North America east guild and have come to reign once again.

Your Guild’s motto:
    Our only guild motto is to make sure to help others out!

Biggest achievement that you and your Guild members have achieved:
    Our biggest achievement would be that despite being an dead guild 3 or 4 times, we always manage to come back better.

Future goals with your Guild members
    Future goals are to expand our guild and find new members

Other fun or interesting facts about your Guild:
    We basically accept anyone who wants to join, so come join and meet some new people!
    2d8fl8k.png

DokuroShizukaatestll9902
  • EmerthystEmerthyst
    Vindictus Rep: 2,690
    NA/Empyrean/159/50872
    2uWKwHl.jpg

Guild’s server
    NA

Why others should join your Guild?
    We are a laid back group of people who are always willing to lend a hand to anyone

What makes your Guild special or stand out?
    We pride ourselves on only having one rule which is to have respect for everyone in the guild no matter what skill level they are.

Guild’s motto
    still being decided but my vote is "Join us, in our slice of Empyrean!"

Biggest achievement that you and your Guild members have achieved?
    -clearing guild Neamhain when guild redeemers was still available

-Gearing up for astera raids

Other fun or interesting facts about your Guild
    -We used to be called Bliss until the server merger forced us to change names
    -Empyrean was chosen as it's a synonym of bliss and represents our guild as a higher existence in Vindi.
    LoLoBootyShizukaaThanathos12Japetotestll9902
  • NaraxasNaraxas
    Vindictus Rep: 930
    edited January 21, 2019
    Below, poster KittenLover89, is NOT a confirmed member of Lion Heart, and is falsely representing the guild by copying my post.

NA / Lion Heart / 268 / 426,270

CMiEZp7.jpg

Server: North America [NA]

Guild Name: Lion Heart
    Guild Channel: 40

# of Current Guild Members: 268/300

Amount of Current Guild Points (GP): 426,270/1,000,000 with 24 days of Rank 3 Guild Perks (132,024 Guild Point Value)!

Hello! I'm Naraxas, the current Guild Master of Lion Heart!
    The previous Guild Master was Trielleh, the Golden Fiona!

hlVHibD.jpg

About Me and My History in Vindictus and Lion Heart:
    Nearly 10 years ago, I was playing Mabinogi, another MMORPG title from Nexon/DevCAT, when I received an email for participating in the beta version of Vindictus ("Mabinogi Heroes"). I instantly fell in love with the Vindictus combat system, graphics, and lore; more-so because the lore was a prequel to Mabinogi and the story was told like a visual novel. I still vividly remember 8-man White Tyrant Polar Bear raid; we would go in with our Savage Leather armor, the Lanns would stand back and hit the eye with spears for the break-off, while the Fionas would tank the boss (did Evies even do anything?). Since that time, I have consistently played Vindictus as my primary game; sure I had affairs with other MMOs, but I never left Vindictus.

A little bit about me, my name is Kamal Makati. I'm currently in the latter half of my education in medicine, only 1.5 more years to go before a paycheck LOL. I play Vindictus, use to play Mabinogi, and play a huge assortment of PlayStation titles when I have time (Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Assassin's Creed, inFamous, etc!). I live by the philosophy that you should find something you truly enjoy outside of the work you enjoy, and for me that's streaming Vindictus!

I never thought I'd reach this point, celebrating the 9-year Vindictus anniversary while being the Guild Master of one of the largest guilds in North America. I have played all the characters and all the weapon classes, taught many new players on their journey through the game, and advocated that when playing Vindictus, always remember you play for the gameplay, combat, and community... and **** Ferghus. !

Why Lion Heart is the Guild to be in!
    Lion Heart is a guild that has been around since the dawn of Vindictus, and has gone through many cycles of change. At the very beginning, we were known as the "Fiona Guild" (cause <3 Thunder Thighs), but pretty soon we had people joining from all classes. As one of the oldest guilds that is still active and popular in-game, I'm extremely proud of our members and know that should anyone else wish to join the guild, they will be entering a community of players that truly love the game, are self-less in helping others, and will be continually active until the day Vindictus is taken down (god forbid). We have our own Discord server, Guild channel, and have members from all over the world, from the United States to Canada to Australia! If you're looking for a guild that has members online at any time of day and friends that will go about and beyond to help you learn and play the game, this is the place to be!

Our Guild Motto: “The pride of a Lion is found within its Heart!”

Some of Our Biggest Achievements:
    - Developing an amazing Redeemer scheduling system; our Discord server has members from every guild who sign-up and join the scheduled Neamhain/Balor runs since they are conveniently timed and very friendly to learning players!
    - We have many content creators in our guild; ranging from YouTube Videos to live streaming on Twitch, some of the channels include the following: - We've even received prizes from Nexon Korea for being involved with the game! - We have several players that are geared completely, notably Totem the Loving Karok and MomoBelia the Adorable Evie! These players regularly help guildies and other players run end-game content to unlock recipes and enjoy the game!

Future Goals for Lion Heart
    • Having the first all-guild Redeemer Hell Mode clear for Neamhain and Balor!
    • Continuing to grow into a 290/300 member guild (10 spaces open for guests!)
    • Having the greatest Guild House in the whole realm!
    • Helping the Vindictus community grow through content creation, regardless of whether they join Lion Heart!

Lion Heart Fun Facts
    • The coolest and baddest Fiona, Trielleh, was the Guild Master prior!
    • If you visit Channel 40, there is a 99% chance you'll be approached by Rakanishu. Becareful! She has a bite!
    • Another nice thing, if you visit Channel 40, you'll be surprised to see the number of Karoks (#dedclass) we have! Special shout-out to Totem for attracting Karoks!
    • Our Guild Admin list includes: Totem, Layfen, Daskaz, Zydratee, Silvent, and UltamateFear!

We have a super talented artist, Fyurias, who helped make our Chibi Guild Portrait too!
    x5Ieu8X.jpg

Below, poster KittenLover89, is NOT a confirmed member of Lion Heart, and is falsely representing the guild by copying my post.
    Lion86ShizukaaVambieSilventImperthusOtakuUnicornAsphyxationdazedgumballKittenLover89testll9902
  • VeneratorVenerator
    Vindictus Rep: 2,635
    edited January 21, 2019
    NA / REKT / 279 / 246,660

Bhehkb9.png

Your Guild’s server

Server: North America
    Guild Name: REKT
    Members: 279/300
    Guild Points: 246,660

Why others should join your Guild

What is REKT? REKT is one of the most active guild on the server with 20+ members on daily, and upwards to 40+ online on new content releases. Our players range from just playing Vindictus for the fashion to the achievement hunters.

REKT has a very unique application tradition. This being a requirement to duo neamhain or balor with one of our oldest guild members Thorns.

Here is one of these numerous duos.

This tradition started when members of the guild wanted to learn how to fight neamhain and the best way to learn these redeemer bosses is to run it with 1 other person so you can see the attack patterns and deal with the aggro. The eventual goal is to be able to clear the run in a duo with Thorns, who is the best benchmark to clear with due to his stats being just strong enough to do 50% meaning the other member needs to pull as much as him to be able to clear. This was done so much that over 30 members of the guild cleared with him and it became a tradition that you only really become a member if you manage to duo.

What makes your Guild special or stand out

What makes REKT stand out is our dedication to the game and our members.

Whenever new content is released we run the content to death.
    During Neamhain primetime running to get full force. We had multiple member leave redeemer runs before the end to help other guildies that were still learning clear their runs. We also used to host Neamhain AFK spot runs just because we could. At our peak we were running 50+ Neamhains a week. We also are doing this with Balor.

REKT's individual members also shine in gameplay.
    REKT likely has the most individual redeemer solos combined. Boasting over 20+ recorded clears with proof.

Neamhain Solos:
    Grimden (Grimden) https://i.imgur.com/shvfzA8.jpg
    Alterrus (GS Hurk) https://i.imgur.com/GUwCBuZ.png
    Arrow95 (Crossgun)
    Arrow95 (Bow)
    Alaecia (SS Arisha)
    Aghaudin (Cestus Karok)
    Bustersword (GS Hurk) https://i.imgur.com/TGauMGG.png
    Veneratoria (Miri)
    Noctred (Delia) https://i.imgur.com/TdqKiG1.png
    Effdee (SS Arisha) https://i.imgur.com/Ftc9Riz.png
    Hakuri (BS Lynn) https://i.imgur.com/2OIB7oB.png
    MiniNeamhain (SS Arisha)
    Lileath (Delia) https://i.imgur.com/YsgiMey.jpg
    DeliaLust (Delia) https://i.imgur.com/IwXlbej.jpg
    SaintMage (Staff Evie) https://i.imgur.com/2EQJE8Z.jpg
    Balor Solos:
    Veneratoria (Miri)
    Noctred (Delia) https://i.imgur.com/OdRgMt0.png
    Effdee (SS Arisha) https://i.imgur.com/syJJDB7.png
    Nyok0Katsumi (Delia) https://i.imgur.com/GDE8XIo.jpg
    DeliaLust (Delia) https://i.imgur.com/K5NIODn.jpg
    SnowyHeart (Miri)
    Hakuri (BS Lynn) https://i.imgur.com/Ybna4ZE.png
    RikkuShadow (BS Lynn)
    Candescant (Sword Vella) https://i.imgur.com/w2c6aPW.jpg
    Keytie (Sword Vella) https://i.imgur.com/NE9WIac.jpg

Your Guild’s motto

Brutal, Savage, REKT

The origin of our motto comes from this meme
    NippyKindLangur.gif

We use it to each other whenever a guildy gets “REKT” :)

Biggest achievement that you and your Guild members have achieved

REKT has many achievements as a collective and individuals.

One of these achievements is having the most members in a single guild currently in the Top 100 ranks for the season 3 of Onslaught.

08S3jq5.png
    Image taken 1/20/2019

REKT makes almost a third of the Legend ranks with many more in Grand Champion, no other guild can boast this achievement.

REKT also have 2 members (SaintMage and Veneratoria) who participated in the very first legit Hell Mode Neamhain clear of the server with members of the guild has been in every Hell Mode Clear after. We also have the most individual guild members having cleared hell at 6. (Noctred, Effdee, DeliaLust, Veneratoria, RengarDoggo, and SaintMage).

IoUKsU7.png

REKT also have some of the fastest Redeemer guild only clear times.

Neamhain: 9:23

Balor: 6:38

There are multiple future goals that we have our eyes set on.

All REKT hell mode clear (6/8 party members ready)

The first full Miul redeemers clear

The first fully maxed guild house

Guild originally was used as a storage.

We switched guild masters 4 times

3 Rare Limited title holders.
    Hakuri (Lynn) Pioneer of 95
    Alterrus (Hurk) Pioneer of 95
    SaintMage (Evie) 90 MPH

First Miri Neamhain solo (Veneratoria)
    First Miri Balor solo (Veneratoria)
    First Grimden Neamhain solo (Grimden)
    First Delia Balor Solo (Nyok0Katsumi)
    First Cestus Karok Neamhain Solo (Aghaudin)
    First Staff Evie Neamhain Solo (SaintMage)

4 +16 weapons (DeliaLust, SaintMage, Theze, Twilies)

We also have unique artists like MiniNeamhain who created multiple Vindictus character models like Neamhain and 3D printed them.

This is REKT.

noctredTsiiipaulvgodTheShiny0neSh1gureZaytiatusAqua22BreastGrillCetasZundeand 6 others.
  • Crystal_RoseCrystal_Rose
    Vindictus Rep: 865
    edited January 22, 2019
    EU / ILog_HorizonI / 585103
    guild-main-pic-final1.jpg
    [From left upper: Argaziel, Raumaroth, GalloGiallo, MbcCompanyX, Niseetya, Ayamis, oOoSabrinaoOo (GM), Bobolina, Lorse, Jassy, LsaeL, Starvation ,TheSixth, Myotic, LordArrow, Evenaril, xCedricx, Shiroemon, AuroraRose, Booker, Tashigi ]

the-guild-re.jpg

ILog HorizonI has been founded 4 years ago thanks to 2 long time friends.
    Back in the days Malina raids was the main attraction and undergeared players were always kicked out of the boats or the bravest were trying to join a boat hiding into the barrels or 'inside' large karoks hoping that the host wouldn't see them and depart :).

But such situation had to change. So one day we decided to establish a Guild that would possibly fit everyone's needs regardless the stats but at the same time strong enough to complete togheter all the daily challenges.

The name is inspired by an anime which is all around the MMO worlds, dungeons,raids, and the various relations/friendships between the characters fitting quite well what happen on Vindictus everyday.

Oath.jpg

Our main characteristic and reason of pride is to be an open to all guild with a special attention to the newcomers.

We believe that any lively game community is based on the players who stick to the game in the long run, but in order to create such appealing environment there's need to put aside some unhappy and unproductive aspects like for example ego, elitism, stats restrictions, etc. which goes, most of the time, to supply only a very small 'niche' of players, other than act as a repeller in general towards the new players and generating only negative feelings between each others. The majority of the playerbase want just to have fun with the game they love and with the people in it, rather than seeing the game as another source of stress.
    Another thing that really count in a game online and especially in a guild is the 'communication' which come before the 'stats' and which can bloom often in funny daily conversations or important friendships other than increase the fun of playing.

This doesn't mean we have only newbies, rather, skilled players and newbies 'coexist' together. The more skilled members can enjoy their challenges with their similars while the new players can grow in a peaceful atmosphere learning from the veterans which don't lack in helpful suggestions, or assist in the various battles where needed.

We have also a few leaders not chosen by 'friendship' like mostly happen in many other guilds but based on their personal attributes,
    with precise roles able maintain the good going of the guild.
    A few of those tasks include:

- Recruiting new players but trying to avoid subjects that could ruin the chilled atmosphere.
    - Discuss and apply improvements togheter with the GM.
    - Having an inner quality to be helpful, and patient.
    - Resolve questions between guildies if there're any.
    - Manage the Guild discord server.
    - Organize daily or weekly parties including everyone who want, keeping in count of what every player can give, their limits, their availability due to job, school etc and balancing the party making for a 100% success and satisfaction for everyone.

Activity.jpg

About the activity we can affirm that our members are quite lively and active as can be seen also from the guild points earned till now.

Every player is free to play how and where they prefer and they don't stand to any specific schedule aside from the weekly Redeemers (Neamhain and Balor) which we organize at the beginning of the week with an elaborated subscription system (on discord) where everybody can just apply and, after carefully balancing the parties, complete the runs at the time that is more suitable for them with no issues.

(At the moment we have 2 schedules for redeemers which covers everybody's needs during afternoon and at night).

fascia1.gif

However we don't miss also the moments of chill, relax and fun... ; )

rocheste-bar-photopack-1.jpg
    funny-beach-photos-2.jpg
    rocheste-spa-photopack-3.jpg

What-special.jpg

Our Guild is special because:

- Is composed by friendly people.
    - Because we believe that everyone deserve a chance no matter what's their status while for many other guilds the player is just a dps dealer and the moment doesn't fulfill the stats required is simply discarded, ignored, trashed.
    fascia2bigwhite.jpg
    - We dispose of an active guild discord server where other than chit chat we keep our guildies updated with the latest news, guides, tips etc.

guild-motto.jpg

Our Guild motto is 'HIC SUNT LEONES' which mean "here are the lions".
    It's an ancient text that romans used in the past to mark on their maps an unexplored place due to strong peoples that couldn't be conquered cause their strenght and valor described metaphorically as lions.

Every guild member join as a kitten and grow up as lion within time.
    Lions are strong, brave, proud, take care of their pack as we do, without relying on outsiders help and self sustaining.

kitty-member.jpg

Achievements.jpg

The game achievements are the same for everybody. When a new update hit the server with the latest boss or a powerful new redeemer is released our goal is to complete it together. When we get such new challenges we organize our first line made out from the strongest mercenaries between our rows with the goal to clear quickly the new raids but at the same time in order to be able to carry also those who are new or need some time to practice and improve.

Speaking of which, we watched many and many ppl entering the guild as newbe, or refused from other guilds due to their stats, and then becoming very skilled players thanks to their ability but also to the support we offered them in all this time for months/years.
    Some of them, within time, became proud and chosen the path of elitism, some others got taken from life duties, and some still fill our rows and never miss to thank us for how they have been welcomed, treated, and helped in all this time.

In both cases, seeing their progress/metamorphosis was, and still is, a satisfaction for the leaders and the GM who followed them and that's what can be considered, for us, the biggest achievement.

funny-rocheste-army-rows-framed.jpg

rocheste-rows-queen-army-framed.jpg

Future-Goals.jpg

Our Objectives for the future, as long as the game will be still kicking and alive, are to expand our family as much as possible and who knows one day we might enlarge our forge of new mercenaries into more guilds.

if-u-join.jpg

Now that you know a little more about us, feel free to join the guild that better fits your needs but:

- If you love Vindictus and you want to learn, progress and become a good player with
    your own times.
    - If you want to be part of a solid team that withstand since years composed by adult ppl
    with aversion to any drama.
    - If you believe the game should stay a game and be fun and relaxing first of all.
    - If are new to the game and you need a hand instead of being left alone to yourself
    - If you want to complete the hardest challenges with a proper team.
    - If you like to make new friends and having a good time with them

you should know... there's a place waiting for you here!

guild-main-pic2b.jpg

Poemandcomments.jpg

fun-facts.jpg

1) Did you know Log Horizon is the only Guild that own a horse?
    Yes! a true horse which costed us a lot of gold and time to convince their old
    owners to sell to us...

He have the beautyfulliest mane and the fluffliest tail in all Erin..!!
    If you join here you'll have the pleasure to ride raid with him...
    (dedicated to our funny quadruped ehm... friend Lorse. )

2) The guild picture at the bottom page have a funny reference hidden into the image gl finding it :)

dati-gilda.jpg

ShizukaaPrototypemindJassytestll9902
  • BreastGrillBreastGrill
    Vindictus Rep: 1,675
    edited January 21, 2019
    NA/REKT/279/246,660

unknown.png

Guild Server
    NA

Why others should join your guild

We don't actively recruit, but many others would really appreciate the sense of camaraderie that we hold within REKT. We have a lot of fun everyday in chat together, and we make each of our members know that they mean something to us.

What makes your guild special or stand out
    Despite how hardcore dedicated REKT is to Vindictus, we also have a side to us that just loves stupid fun. There's a strong balance between both of those aspects in REKT, and I feel that is what really makes us special. Outside of vindictus, we have movie nights, horror stream nights, board game nights, and more. Despite what we seem ingame, our biggest mindset is to just enjoy our time together in REKT! We also have a guild tradition where many people in the guild duo with me (Thorns), but it's mostly just for fun and we actively encourage people to get better to do so.

Alongside that, we don't actively recruit because our guild has a culture that we really care about. We want people to know that if they are selected to be in REKT, they mean something more than just a new guild member. This is so important to us, that we also have our own welcome tradition for every one of our new members! New REKT inductees are always quickly introduced to the unique experience we have here in REKT, and every one of us here is shown to be truly satisfied by being a part of our community! Just look!

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

REKT truly is one of a kind. :) BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE! We love cultivating our own ingame jokes. For this event, we wanted to take a picture of our guild in a conga line, but it was a mess. Fortunately, we were able to make good fun out of the situation with this:

unknown.png

d303a64dbcdfa0774dff25df3f146f97.png

With a lot of the stuff that goes on with REKT, our mission is to always have a laugh about it at the end of the day!

Guild Motto

"Brutal. Savage. REKT."

insert meme gif here

Future Goals
    One of our future goals here in REKT outside of our gameplay and character progression in vindictus is to one day have our very own personal face-to-face guild meetup! We really see each other as family in REKT and we've discussed that we'd love to meet each other in person one day and just have a real bonding session. With our common love and dedication to Vindictus, we've also found many other connections to each other in the guild, and I find this one of the most exciting "goals" for us thus far!

Other interesting and fun facts about us

-Our guild actually started off with only two founders primarily using the guild as gold and item storage; those two aren't with us anymore, but we acknowledge our humble beginnings.

-Vindictus isn't the only MMO we play! We have people in REKT who play BDO, Maplestory 2,Fortnite, League of Legends, and more as well!

-Our guild was originally comprised of very old Veteran Players who came to respect each other over the years as players even before being a part of REKT. We're essentially a relatively new guild made of very old and experienced players! Of course, we are not exclusive to that criteria for recruitment, but it's a fun fact nonetheless!

-We watched an ENTIRE comedy anime together called Grand Blue. Live on rabb.it. It was an amazing experience and I wish we could do something like that again soon.

-This last one is personal, but REKT taught me to be a lot more comfortable with who I am. We have clashing ideas, perspectives, and even values, but being a part of REKT has shown me that's it's important to be honest and passionate, even if sometimes that makes you look bad.
    Criticism and brutal honesty is something we encourage in our guild, because we're all different, and we should appreciate our differences as much as what we have in common...within reason, anyway.

This is REKT, and Lacari is our spirit animal.

TheShiny0nenoctredSh1gureZaytiatusAqua22CetaspaulvgodArrow95ShizukaaVeneratorand 5 others.
  • ErinieIErinieI
    Vindictus Rep: 2,380
    edited January 21, 2019
    EU / Passion / 64 / 24011

Video to lighten the Mood

Why others should join your Guild
    If you are looking for a Family that constantly wants to push forward and improve whilst keeping the playing for fun aspect at top priority, you might want to consider us. We are a group of old friends who already play for a long time with each other and we are looking for new companions who share the same interest. Rather than becoming a mass-recruiting guild, we prefer to stay on a medium size level where everyone is close and can be friends with each other. Keeping a positive gaming attitude and not losing our fun while breaking weapons and raiding for hours is something we are trying to provide for everyone. We do encourage everyone to grow as players and are willing to guide with advice and daily hosted raid and weekly hosted redeemer parties to help everyone keep their motivation up. Experiencing the game and its new content together as a guild and grow together as a community is what we are trying to achieve.

What makes your Guild special or stand out
    We have created a rather close and family oriented space where everyone feels welcome and home even after staying for a while. Every single member in the guild is included in the growth process of the guild so no one feels left out or unheard.
    Everyone is born into the family as equal. The Head of the Guild has the same rights as any new member and vice versa.
    No one is treated as special or superior. We want to avoid the typical hierarchy of people looking down "lower" ranked members. Due to our strong playerbase we are able to provide very fast weekly hosted redeemer runs (for example 8min Balors) for our members. Our knowledge from the game goes back to 2012 so we have quite some stuff to talk about! Our guild chat and our discord server are lively and used by everyone in the guild.

Your Guild’s motto
    One for All and All for One.

7f8bed0837122e15ebfddcdbb44827ec-png.jpg
    Abbey Road Themed Guild Picture, February 2016

pm2au7ml.jpg
    Sailor Moon Themed Guild Picture 2016(probably)

25t80h3.png
    Christmas Themed Guild Picture, December 2017

2019_01_19_0009.png
    Refresh Guild Picture, January 2019

Biggest achievement that you and your Guild members have achieved
    Being one of the oldest, active EU Guilds that provides experienced members on any kind of content (ingame and theory); having many players high in the rankings on different classes despite being a rather small guild; we successfully managed to form a community where everyone likes each other and enjoys playing together as a guild.

Taking on any Hell Redeemers as a guild and improving our Solo/Duo times on the current redeemers. Exploring new content together as a group and experiencing growth in gear and skill for everyone. Success is even sweeter if you can share it with people who will feel happy for you. Trying to grow in numbers while still being loyal to our guild motto. Of course the Guild House will be a must-have for us, since it provides extra playroom for social gatherings and events alike.

If you want to know more about us as a guild or you are interested in joining our group of special people just /w Cini or Eriniel or TheEvilEnderman. :^)
    (we just didn't know what to write here because we have too many inside jokes and we were afraid that people would be scared of and not get them)

2019_01_19_0021.jpg
    Scolding Marrec, January 2019
    ShizukaaZentrixxtestll9902
  • KittenLover89KittenLover89
    Vindictus Rep: 865
    edited January 23, 2019
    Above, poster Naraxas, is NOT a confirmed member of Lion Heart, and is falsely representing the guild by copying my post.

NA / Lion Heart / 268 / 426,270

CMiEZp7.jpg

Server: North America [NA]

Guild Name: Lion Heart
    Guild Channel: 40

# of Current Guild Members: 268/300

Amount of Current Guild Points (GP): 426,270/1,000,000 with 24 days of Rank 3 Guild Perks (132,024 Guild Point Value)!

Hello! I'm KittenLover89, the current Guild Jester of Lion Heart!
    The previous Guild Jester was IcyGoddess, the Salty Vella!

hlVHibD.jpg

About Me and My History in Vindictus and Lion Heart:
    Nearly 10 years ago, I was playing Fortnite, another MMORPG title from Microsoft, when I received an email for participating in the beta version of Vindictus ("Mabinogi Heroes"). I instantly fell in love with the buggy game mechanics, graphics, and skippable lore; more-so because the lore was a prequel to Minecraft and the story was told like a visual novel. I still vividly remember 8-man Macha raid; we would go in with our Savage Leather armor, my guildies would stand back and do nothing, while IcyGoddess dc'd the boat due to being out damaged (did this trash party even do anything?). Since that time, I have consistently played Vindictus as my primary game; sure I had affairs with other MMOs, but I never left Vindictus.

A little bit about me, my name is Nick Gurs. I'm currently in the latter half of my education in fast food, only 1.5 more years to go before a paycheck LOL. I play Vindictus, used to play the Sims, and play a huge assortment of PlayStation titles when I have time (Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Assassin's Creed, inFamous, etc!). I live by the philosophy that you should find something you truly enjoy outside of the work you enjoy, and for me that's making informative forum posts!

I never thought I'd reach this point, celebrating the 9-year Vindictus anniversary while being the Guild Jester of one of the largest guilds in North America. I have played all the characters and all the weapon classes, taught many new players on their journey through the game, and advocated that when playing Vindictus, always remember you play for the gameplay, combat, and community... and top DPS. !

Why Lion Heart is the Guild to be in!
    Lion Heart is a guild that has been around since the dawn of Vindictus, has many undesirable members, and has gone through many cycles of change. At the very beginning, we were known as the "No Standards Guild" (cause we literally take in anyone). As one of the oldest guilds that is still active and popular in-game, I'm extremely proud of our members and know that should anyone else wish to join the guild, they will be entering a community of players that truly love the game, are self-less in helping others, have no idea how to play the game, and will be continually active until the day Vindictus is taken down (god bless). We have our own Discord server, Guild channel, and have members from all over the world, from the United States to Canada to Australia! If you're looking for a guild that has members online at any time of day and friends that will go above and beyond to not help you learn and how to not play the game, this is the place to be!

Our Guild Motto: “The pride of a Lion is found within its Heart!”

Some of Our Biggest Achievements:
    - Developing an amazing Redeemer scheduling system; our Discord server has members from every guild who sign-up and join the scheduled Neamhain/Balor runs since they are conveniently timed and very friendly to learning players!
    - We have many content creators in our guild; ranging from YouTube Videos to live streaming on Twitch, some of the channels include the following:
    Naraxas' Twitch Channel!
    Zydratee's Twitch Channel!
    IcyGoddess' Twitch Channel! (although he dc's often)
    - We have several players that are geared completely, notably Totem the Loving Karok and MomoBelia the Adorable Evie! These players regularly help guildies and other players run end-game content to unlock recipes and enjoy the game!

Future Goals for Lion Heart
    Having the first all-guild Redeemer Hell Mode clear for Neamhain and Balor! (as if that will happen)
    Continuing to grow into a 290/300 member guild (10 spaces open for more worthless alts!)
    Having the greatest Guild House in the whole realm! (weird flex but okay)
    Helping the Vindictus community grow through content creation, regardless of whether they join Lion Heart!

Lion Heart Fun Facts
    The coolest and baddest Fiona, Trielleh, was the Guild Master prior!
    If you visit Channel 40, there is a 99% chance you'll be approached by IcyGoddess. Becareful! He's actually a guy and cries a lot!
    Another nice thing, if you visit Channel 40, you'll be surprised to see the number of Karoks (#dedclass) we have! Special shout-out to Silvent for attracting Karoks!
    Our Guild Admin list includes: Totem, Layfen, Daskaz, Zydratee, Silvent, and UltamateFear!

I wish people would stop assuming that I am boo4u without providing concrete proof. This is just another shameless witch hunt, just like the time everyone tried to frame boo4u for being the main gold botter on NA. I am a proud LionHeart member through and through. My heart beats with the strength of a lion's roar. I intentionally throw onslaught games. I disconnect my boats when I am being out damaged. I leach all raid boats that I join. I am LionHeart.

We have a super talented artist, Fyurias, who helped make our Chibi Guild Portrait too!
    x5Ieu8X.jpg

Above, poster Naraxas, is NOT a confirmed member of Lion Heart, and is falsely representing the guild by copying my post.
    testll9902
  • ZUbineZUbine
    Vindictus Rep: 765
    edited January 21, 2019
    NA/ Tales/ 239/ 335,000

2019_01_20_0021.png

North American server, channel 157

Why join Tales?
    Tale is a medium sized guild looking to have a great time. We do raids, redeemers, title farming, onslaught, solo attempts, and some lounging. We use discord for all our in-game needs and other topics such as food, movies, fashion, our beloved pets, other games or just life in general.

What makes us stand out?
    I believe it's our desire to help everyone we can and build a lasting friendship with everyone and sometimes go beyond the game, we occasionally host food outings about 2-3 times/year with current and old/ex/retired members if you live in the area. No matter where you go we'll be here if you ever need us. Also a mini website Tinyurl.com/Vindictustales

Guild Motto
    It's changed over the year but with current goals set into motion it would have to be something along the lines of "dominate humbly"

Biggest Achievement?
    Pushing our members to be their best, go from being carried to the carry. Besides that, there's so many with a guild this old that I wouldn't know where to begin.

Future Goals?
    Like many posted before us, we strive to get better in all areas of Vindictus. Focusing on getting more people to participate in solo/duo/trio Redeemers, gearing for Hell mode, being more efficient farmers, and help those in need.

Fun or Interesting Facts
    This guild was once "Revenance~" created back in November of 2012 by Farryn and at the time FreshMoobz. Changed names and guild master in August 2014 to Tales by MoeHunter who eventually passed the guild to me on January 2016. Back when it was first created most members were from Toronto, Canada, and that's how we got our 2-3/year Food tradition started.

Pictures of our ....I'll let you decide what this chaos is:
    2016_10_27_0002.jpg
    Guild Picture October 2016

2017_11_28_0002.jpg
    Fooling around in Colhen

2018_02_24_0000.jpg
    Bonfire for the Goddess Neamhain, may she bless our RNG!

2018_07_11_0012.jpg
    Don't afk dance or you'll start a flash mob /o/

2018_07_12_0001.jpg
    2018_07_12_0031.jpg
    2018_07_12_0014.jpg
    Praise be to our Goddess Macha! \o\

noctredLoLoBootyShizukaaSilventJapetotestll9902
This discussion has been closed.