[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Skip housing and release Miul first

AnnazAnnaz
Vindictus Rep: 1,320
in General Discussion
We all want Miul more than player housing, let’s get her first tysm! :roll eyes:
  1. Miul first56 votes
    1. Yes
       48% (27 votes)
    2. No
       52% (29 votes)

Comments

• TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,295
    said who? o-o
  • TwilightSparkleTwilightSparkle
    Vindictus Rep: 2,440
    yes please
    AnnazAnduri
  • ChubuiChubui
    Vindictus Rep: 870
    Doesn’t the housing update come with major class tweaks as well
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    edited January 8, 2019
    CN and TW will release Miul the end of this month in celebration of Lunar New Year (also best time to milk Chinese players).
    You might wanna download those versions first to try her out. Reddit should have people making tutorials on how to make an account and whatnot.

Since we don't have major holiday until summer vacation for students, good luck praying for early release locally.
    But honestly i want guild house and new avatar preview (shop?) badly:
    heroes_2018_12_31_23_36_43_765.png
    b7fcd11e51b478f859d64821382893da.JPG
    unknown.png
    LoLoBootyElusiveDawn
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    edited January 9, 2019
    EnigmaTaro wrote: »
    unknown.png

What's this supposed to be?
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    187 wrote: »
    wow is this game turning into sims? look at all those sex slaves!

Nah, they're just changing the local afk spot.
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    Cloakshire wrote: »

This is going to make the game appear dead to newbs. Instead of AFKing in town we will all be hanging out in our guild houses.
    AnnazPrototypemindAnduri
  • NoSleepNoSleep
    Vindictus Rep: 1,195
    At this point of time I doubt the game will ever appeal to newcomers. I do wish Miul would be out before summer too.
  • AnnazAnnaz
    edited January 9, 2019
    LoLoBooty wrote: »

This is going to make the game appear dead to newbs. Instead of AFKing in town we will all be hanging out in our guild houses.

Agreed, it’s just separating the community more than we already are.
  • GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    Vindictus Rep: 3,540
    EnigmaTaro wrote: »
    unknown.png

What's this supposed to be?

Evidence of this game's premium optimization?
  • NokaubureNokaubure
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    LoLoBooty wrote: »

Not much different from hanging in the guild channel. Newbs will still find a bunch of people if they go to take soaps, or in ch 1-5 since game automatically warps you there if afk/crafting.
  • BownerBowner
    Vindictus Rep: 1,775
    we just got given a **** load of new content. stop moaning about it. i dont want another char this soon. we have already been given new scrolls, new earrings, new belt, new gear and weapons, new upgrading system and the list goes on. we need to take a break from things which we have to spend time and money on so we can recouperate some gold.

if i had it my way, the new char should come out AFTER the second weapon comes out for Grimden.
    DancingStar
  • AnnazAnnaz
    Bowner wrote: »
    we just got given a **** load of new content. stop moaning about it. i dont want another char this soon. we have already been given new scrolls, new earrings, new belt, new gear and weapons, new upgrading system and the list goes on. we need to take a break from things which we have to spend time and money on so we can recouperate some gold.

if i had it my way, the new char should come out AFTER the second weapon comes out for Grimden.

Speak for yourself, no one really likes Grimden anyway. I have lots of money ready to spend on her and I’m sure lots of other people do as well. Also she’s another character people can add to their vanguard.
    Anduri
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    edited January 10, 2019
    Grimden isn't going to appeal to everyone; I know I wasn't impressed by the character - got to Lv50 before I decided to drop the character. For me, a character has to be fun throughout the entire leveling process. Grimden did not do that for me and I shouldn't have to wait until endgame to be able to finally enjoy a character. Too repetitive. Miul (tried the character on test server) through out the entire leveling process was fun and enjoyable. Something all characters should be, not just until you hit level cap.
    AnnazPrototypemindAnduri
  • NoSleepNoSleep
    Vindictus Rep: 1,195
    Bowner wrote: »

I don't see what's stopping you now NX is for sale.

On a serious note a new PC would attract new players but just grinding for unaffordable stats for raids I cannot join yet. Does anyone REALLY care about earrings and belt?
  • DancingStarDancingStar
    Vindictus Rep: 1,695
    edited January 11, 2019
    No, no and no. Not gonna happen.
    - First House and balance
    - then Valentine events and Agares somewhere in the middle
    - then Easter Gacha Milky box
    - then towards june... Miul.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    They cannot replace closest in queue patch with newest one, and we have had Grimden just recently - not going to happen.
  • WaifeyWaifey
    Vindictus Rep: 840
    season 4 first