[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Highlander1993Highlander1993
Vindictus Rep: 500
in Suggestions and Feedback
Hello Everyone,
I'm Guile from Vindictus EU.

In this last year my life changed significantly and of course is a good thing in fact next year in the middle of the year i have to go to Japan but i don't want to stop playing Nexon NA Game and so i would like to share my suggestion here in order to have some feedback from all of you just to have your opinion about it.

Pratically if i go to Japan probably i will not be able to log in on Nexon NA game due to region block restriction since Japan has his own server but as i said i want still to play Nexon NA game since i'm a loyal player of nexon since march of 2009 of Nexon EU ( first day i made the account on it ).

i know that maybe people would say just play Japan nexon but if i do that i will need to start from beggining, also i don't know how to read Japanese yet and also i have alot of friends on Vindictus EU. That being said i suggest Nexon to make a Kind of service for already exsisting account to permitt to log in from forein countries.

Afterall i am a loyal player of nexon and i did play nexon games for very long time and i think that such kind of service should be offered by Nexon.
In the case someone would create a new account from foreign countries then i can understand that is not permitted. But in my case is different because i made the account when i was in italy ( i'm still there at moment ) so it means that i should have the permission to log in from forein countries.

So basically my Suggestion is what do you think about making a service that let player like me to log in from forein countries? or better to say... what do you think about making a service that guarantee already existing account like me to log in on Nexon NA from Forein Countries like Japan?

Thank you everyone in advance for your support and i really hope that that wish will become true.
  1. Do you agree Service that let already existing account to log in on Nexon NA from Forein Countries?7 votes
    1. Yes, i agree
       100% (7 votes)
    2. No, i don't agree
       0% (0 votes)
    3. Maybe, i'm not sure (Explain your reasons)
       0% (0 votes)
    4. Maybe.
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• Highlander1993Highlander1993
    Also i just noticed recently that Vindictus Japan has been closed in this august.
    That being said anyway to keep playing Vindictus NA i could play only during a certains months of the year.... unless i decide to stay there mostly.
    Anyway is not only for me to be honest... anyway it doesn't matter only if is me that i can't play for a long time or not.... the most important is that i consider that idea great and i would like to share it with you all and even tough now Japanese people can't play vindictus Japan because is closed so... i would reccomend Nexon to offer your service in Japan too so that Nexon will have a huge area of offering service it would be Great! even to hang out with people of all of the world!

yes... it really would be nice... because to be separate is a little sad... i think we should play all together and Enjoy the game!
  • PanzerDamePanzerDame
    Vindictus Rep: 980
    edited December 31, 2018
    I agree with your suggestion.
    I really want to come back and play when I was studying in Japan last year. (Yes, I am back in NA region.)

Not only Japanese lost their regional Vindictus server, players from Thailand lost theirs around August as well. Nexon NA should accept IP addresses from former service areas.
    However, I highly doubt this is going to happen because Nexon NA is unwilling facing more language barriers and they already have communication problems with player base, even when speaking English. You can see that there is no forum mods here for long time except when they posting pre-written announcements.
  • Highlander1993Highlander1993
    PanzerDame wrote: »
    I agree with your suggestion.
    I really want to come back and play when I was studying in Japan last year. (Yes, I am back in NA region.)

Not only Japanese lost their regional Vindictus server, players from Thailand lost theirs around August as well. Nexon NA should accept IP addresses from former service areas.
    However, I highly doubt this is going to happen because Nexon NA is unwilling facing more language barriers and they already have communication problems with player base, even when speaking English. You can see that there is no forum mods here for long time except when they posting pre-written announcements.

Honestly i always loved the community of Nexon and their game and being a loyal customer from when i had 14 years old... for me such game is basically part of me.
    The thing that make me so sad is that Nexon can't offer any kind of help neither to a Loyal customer and player like me. I was thinking about it and i don't get why such situation exist. I understand that there are Agreement and License stuff that have some laws and rules to respect but.... then ..... they should improve the law and rules....
    Like.... White Listing Player's Nexon Account that was active for long time as it proof that you are really a Nexon loyal customer or something like that in order to let those player log in from any country they are at the moment... But it would be better if they can finally Open their Space to the world and offer their service in all of the world.... it would be nice.... For tons of reasons.....
    Immagine.... you are from eu and in game you meet a japanese player then you talk with him and you will enjoy talking about culture eachother... the Community will become Big... The Community will become nice.... and any player of the world can decide with wich person they want to play with and to wich person they belong to...
    Such Kind of Idea it would on my opinion One of the Best Deal that Nexon can Do.
    i wonder... how many player did go to Campfire Event in Los Angeles of Mabinogi? ( if you don't know it there was an event about it and for sure people gone to Los Angeles i wonder how many ).

That Campfire event was really Great Idea....... i really did appreciate it..... So immagine What a Huge success can Nexon have by permitting everyone to play their games.... because to be honest the community of nexon and player are pratically the community i did like most.

and to answer to your question.... Language Barrier is not a problem... actually is very easy. just offer a job to a Japanese person, English Person, Italian Person, French Person, Chinese Person.... Etc Etc Etc by doing that the service will be pretty much perfect.

What a nice wish it could be...... i hope really that Nexon a day will take a look to my idea with a deep and focused eye in order to see the advantage that they can immagine by making my idea becoming true.... I'm pretty much sure at 98% that it will never happen.... But i want to hope a little and to have such kind of hopeness to increase.... we need absolutely a big number of players that review my post... that vote it.... so that Nexon Staff will see that i'm not the only person that want Nexon to permitt all players of the world to play.

That Being Said.... i really hope with all the hopeness i have in my heart that Nexon will decide to make that wish become true....
    i know that it sounds like i'm a kid since i'm talking about the game so much but... i can guarantee you is not like that... i'm 25 years old and i have a life already but i don't want to stop play games because game is part of me and probably part of alot of players... This is our way to enjoy our time as a hobby. :)