[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

New Character - Miul

Comments

• X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    edited December 12, 2018
    ikevi wrote: »
    INT based = cheaper to equip.

That really isn't true anymore. Everyone uses the same mats and scrolls now to construct everything.

I would say that's partially true. Silver bracelets and sapphires are still much cheaper for INT characters. Weapon Essence that favor M.Att are also usually cheaper than Att Essences. Those are just the two I can think of off the top of my head.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    X1Guts1X wrote: »

That really isn't true anymore. Everyone uses the same mats and scrolls now to construct everything.

I would say that's partially true. Silver bracelets and sapphires are still much cheaper for INT characters. Weapon Essence that favor M.Att are also usually cheaper than Att Essences. Those are just the two I can think of off the top of my head.

Second hand INT accessories still tend to go for less as well
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    P.S. KR Hype vid with all skills:
    Sir_RenderProR2D2AnduriA_OzdoorChizeruBabyDani
  • GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    Vindictus Rep: 3,540

Stylish vid showing off Miul game play.
    Chizeru
  • AnnazAnnaz
    Vindictus Rep: 1,320
    Does anyone know what she uses her mana for? From watching videos it seems like she’s only using it for her teleport dodge then a powerup attack. Unlike Arisha who uses it to power up her smashes.
  • TheNeverMoreTheNeverMore
    Vindictus Rep: 310
    X1Guts1X wrote: »

Second hand INT accessories still tend to go for less as well

Exactly.
  • AngelYukkiAngelYukki
    Vindictus Rep: 2,300

Bracelets and superior sapphires/diamonds are yikes.
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    edited December 21, 2018
    AngelYukki wrote: »

Bracelets and superior sapphires/diamonds are yikes.

Yes you can buy a silver bracelet for cheaper... but then you are talking about end of end game gear at that point. (Where you likely don't need that extra matt/att for anything if you have a +10 lv 100 weapon or better, until you start buying myst shards.)

Reselling of rings/belts "shouldn't" be cheaper now. Maybe some folks are being dumb and selling them for less, but the cost to +20 and putting the dead or subdued on + unbinds is >> then the savings someone thinks they should save because they are int instead of str.

• CashewsCashews
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    On average clean int accessories seem to be very slightly cheaper than str ones, but not nearly as much of a difference as they were in the past.

On the concept of bracelets though, it's not just silver bracelets. Those are WAY cheaper, but even for "normal" people a diamond/emerald copper bracelet is like 20m while a sapphire/emerald bracelet is barely 100k.
  • NippyKindLangurNippyKindLangur
    Vindictus Rep: 765
    edited December 24, 2018
    So based on the level-up event it seems is on the KR website, Miul went live in KR on the 13th of Dec? Do KR players have an opinion on where she sits DPS-wise yet?

Also, she uses Totem and not Focus like her sister, right?
  • AnnazAnnaz
    So based on the level-up event it seems is on the KR website, Miul went live in KR on the 13th of Dec? Do KR players have an opinion on where she sits DPS-wise yet?

Yes she uses a totem, she’s also an int character. I spoke to a Korean streamer named Junyoop, he said her dps is average.
    NippyKindLangurAnduriSir_Render
  • NippyKindLangurNippyKindLangur
    Vindictus Rep: 765
    Annaz wrote: »

Yes she uses a totem, she’s also an int character. I spoke to a Korean streamer named Junyoop, he said her dps is average.

Thank you for the information.
  • Sir_RenderSir_Render
    Vindictus Rep: 1,720

Good to hear Junyoop's still at it
    Loved their Keaghan Vs Hurk Vidya a few years back
    Good stuff

• AnnazAnnaz
    I spoke to some Koreans today, they said the top 3 dps in kr is

Miul> Arisha> Lann
  • AngelYukkiAngelYukki
    Vindictus Rep: 2,300
    I spoke to some Koreans today, they said the top 3 dps in kr is

Miul> Arisha> Lann

Is she actually that good? Looking at videos her DPS seems a little low
  • Blaze21Blaze21
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    yeah but when is is this guy character going to be release in NA server
  • Blaze21Blaze21
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    when is miul going to be released ?
  • DisgardDisgard
    Vindictus Rep: 1,695
    Does anyone know what she uses her mana for? From watching videos it seems like she’s only using it for her teleport dodge then a powerup attack. Unlike Arisha who uses it to power up her smashes.

Her Mana is used for Mana Wormhole, bullets like Mana Shot, Gravity Shot and Weakening Shot, as well as for dimensional barrier for blocking.
  • ZerifaZerifa
    Vindictus Rep: 540
    In anycase any predictions on when her release is because really she is my ideal ranged character I am playing Arisha in the mean time but I would love to know when she releases she will definitely be my main she has range at her advantage. I heard it was not until summer which I hope is not true that is a long time from now but I guess I should be used to that by now when it comes to Vindi.
  • KarijunaKarijuna
    Vindictus Rep: 2,675
    ^ We are about 6 months apart from KR, which means (unless they change their update schedule) she will be released in June/July this year.