[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Can anyone explain the Extraction rune

Sir_RenderSir_Render
Vindictus Rep: 1,720
edited December 22, 2018 in General Discussion
Like in what ways can it be used?
I don't wanna screw something up XD

Comments

• AbaddanAbaddan
    Vindictus Rep: 2,320
    Weapons/Armor. Gives you back 100% perm scrolls if you have any on the items. Gives back any Aby/Mys shards as well as some mats and money if you have LR.
  • Sir_RenderSir_Render
    Abaddan wrote: »
    Weapons/Armor. Gives you back 100% perm scrolls if you have any on the items. Gives back any Aby/Mys shards as well as some mats and money if you have LR.

I know that much cept the shards and what LR? is
    I meant more of How do you use it and what can/can't it be used on
  • AbaddanAbaddan
    Vindictus Rep: 2,320
    edited December 22, 2018
    Limit Release, the stat you get from the Abyssal/Mysterious shards. You use it at Dianann, speak to her then go Item Composite>Composite Dismantling>Dismantle Composited Item, select the item you want to dismantle, and make sure to add the rune otherwise it won't apply just like any rune, and proceed to dismantle the item. You can use it on any weapon or armor with a 9+ enhancement level with scrolls and/or LR. As well as how to use it, it does tell you the requirements on the very bottom of the rune under " For dismantling a composite item:" If you ever need to check again in the future. Hope I answered all you questions!
  • Sir_RenderSir_Render
    I still don't completely understand it but lucky I was able to break my Passionate Debueruke at +9
    Now i has my Defense enchant ready for my Tier 100 or 110 armor whichever comes first~