[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

This attendence event...

ikeviikevi
Vindictus Rep: 3,670
edited December 15, 2018 in General Discussion
I read that things were going to expire... I didn't realize that bound items that require more than one (steel/shards) would also expire. Sorry to anyone that doesn't have a stockpile of Myst shards + items they actually want to use them on. It will be interesting to see if you get an expired shard back if you dismantle ;-)

Adding images:

d3hUSdk.png
Aks7kqK.png
oZPZGgl.png
8WB0MOg.png

Comments

• GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    Vindictus Rep: 3,540
    The Damascus Steel they give you expires. It's already BOUND. Why does it have to expire? Which of course also means that it won't stack with any other steel you might have in your inventory. Bravo.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Hmmm, can we get some more confirmation on this? I had a guidie whose 15 day outfitter coupon popped out with a 12-hour timer on it for some reason, wondering if this is a similar glitch.
  • JinyieJinyie
    Vindictus Rep: 1,830
    Even the server megas have an expiration date. Very niz
  • KarijunaKarijuna
    Vindictus Rep: 2,675
    This makes it probably the worst Golden Time event since the beginning of Vindictus, at least that I have experienced. And the rewards ain't even that great overall.
    LoLoBootyEonWolfSir_RenderGhengisJohn
  • EmerthystEmerthyst
    Vindictus Rep: 2,690
    gl finding a use for an extraction rune within 2 months.....(unless you whale on new gear)
  • DancingStarDancingStar
    Vindictus Rep: 1,695
    edited December 16, 2018
    I don't complain much about the gifts cause it is always free stuff but
    for God sake PLEASE STOP WITH THIS EXPIRING S...T!!!!!!! You are using it everywhere!!

You must understand that each player have their own different times and economies.
    If you are not a wealthy player most of that stuff will be just wasted cause you can't afford a scroll, or use a shard , or get enough mats for reforge etc etc... within the expiration time. This crap is happening since a while and myself i lost several runes and other important items due to expiration.
    A gift is a gift. It shouldn't just expire..

Also megaphones that expire.. really??
    And the cherry on top was the expiring xmas outfit.... you gifted that (crappy) set a few times in these years for free during xmas events and honestly such set can only be gifted cause there is close to 0 interest about it and this year you make it 30 days and not even easy to obtain due to the high cost of the xmas tickets.
    By the time a normal/casual player get enough tickets to purchase it, we will be already in january... and for what? For another expiring crap.

What's next, expiring chars/account???
    Who decide/select such events??

You know they say at xmas ppl should be nicer but i can see this is not the case..
    I really don't understand it, because sometime you come up with very nice and motivating events just to make such huge flops soon after.
    MadcobraDaimusSir_RenderGhengisJohnAnduriMaryJane
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    Karijuna wrote: »
    This makes it probably the worst Golden Time event since the beginning of Vindictus, at least that I have experienced. And the rewards ain't even that great overall.

That 7 day storage with an expiration date is the best golden time prize ever lol. Honestly though this is more like 'Copper Time' than 'Golden Time'.

One thing that gets me is that they bundled the titles with other prizes that I wish I could split between characters. :(

PrototypemindKarijunaJinyieSir_RenderGhengisJohnCasca
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Copper Time, haha. Nexon NA, you never fail to let us down in new ways.
    Sir_Render
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    Emerthyst wrote: »
    gl finding a use for an extraction rune within 2 months.....(unless you whale on new gear)

Ima use it on an old Oblivion Ivory weapon that I've kept. I want to have an Oblivion ES just to have it. A relic of the pre-rise times. +cold
    GhengisJohn
  • JinyieJinyie
    Vindictus Rep: 1,830
    You know they say at xmas ppl should be nicer but i can see this is not the case..
    I really don't understand it, because sometime you come up with very nice and motivating events just to make such huge flops soon after.

It's the thought that matters +cold
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    I would call this event scam
  • DaimusDaimus
    Vindictus Rep: 890
    edited December 17, 2018
    Only after reading this post I realized that not only damascus are faked but runes are also scammed, holy sh!t....
    Sir_Render
  • Sir_RenderSir_Render
    Vindictus Rep: 1,720
    Cloakshire wrote: »

Ima use it on an old Oblivion Ivory weapon that I've kept. I want to have an Oblivion ES just to have it. A relic of the pre-rise times. +cold
    I on the other hand am going to use it on my Stone Regina body so that i can make a Time's Stone Tier 100 armor
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    edited December 17, 2018
    Sir_Render wrote: »
    Cloakshire wrote: »

I on the other hand am going to use it on my Stone Regina body so that i can make a Time's Stone Tier 100 armor

OP!

Throw an Armadillo on as well and if you get both to proc the same, you might as well be a walking tank. +50% crit resist AND +3000 Def +dizzy.
    Sir_Render
  • YagaminYagamin
    Vindictus Rep: 3,580
    edited December 17, 2018
    What about the other half of the event? They put +2 departures on Christmas when most people will have events on and won't be raiding at all. There's also no additional core days, which would be more useful to more people on the busier days.

Jinyie wrote: »
    Even the server megas have an expiration date. Very niz

The idea is to make you use them.

1 for saying Merry Christmas
    1 for thanking Nexon for the megas
    1 for saying Happy Birthday to that player who has their birthday on every single day.

GhengisJohnLoLoBooty
  • BownerBowner
    Vindictus Rep: 1,775
    I totally agree, why the hell are we getting expired everything. you tight sods, we give enough of our time and a lot of us real money into game, show some appreciation and some xmas spirit and give it to us without limits just like you used to.

ALSO stop giving us bloody HATS. every single event we get a bloody hat. we want outfits, trousers and tops.
    GhengisJohnAnduriMaryJane