[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Comrades (Arcana / Succubus)

AsunahAsunah
Vindictus Rep: 605
in General Discussion
Hello,

has anyone an idea if its gonna be possible to summon BOTH Comrades (Arcana AND Succubus) at the same time?
or some kinds of effects if you own both, on the same character?

Comments

• dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    You can only summon only one comrade at a time, kinda like how you can only summon one pet in battle.
    Asunah
  • NokaubureNokaubure
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    if you have both on the same character, you can turn 1 of them account shareable at the cost of some AP, but same effect can be achieved with 2 succubus or 2 arcanas. Didn't tested it, its just what's displayed ingame when you click the sharing button in the comrade tab.
    Asunah
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    Can we shift+DEL the succy and arcana mates?
  • IntoHellIntoHell
    Vindictus Rep: 990
    alt + f4
    TheDazzlingWaifey
  • YagaminYagamin
    Vindictus Rep: 3,580
    I have both, tested it and it's actually: If you have N comrades, you can select N characters, all selected characters can summon all N comrades. Only 1 comrade can be out at a time. Need 500AP to change a selected character
    AsunahOrder5AngelYukki
  • AngelYukkiAngelYukki
    Vindictus Rep: 2,300
    Yagamin wrote: »
    I have both, tested it and it's actually: If you have N comrades, you can select N characters, all selected characters can summon all N comrades. Only 1 comrade can be out at a time. Need 500AP to change a selected character

So just making sure:
    If I have 2 comrades on one character, I can give the other comrade to another character, but if I want to do so again I'd have to use AP?
  • YagaminYagamin
    edited December 11, 2018
    AngelYukki wrote: »
    So just making sure:
    If I have 2 comrades on one character, I can give the other comrade to another character, but if I want to do so again I'd have to use AP?

If you have 1 comrade, you can only use that 1 on the 1 character you used it on.

If you have 2 comrades, you can select a 2nd character. The 2 characters can both summon both comrades (so you are not stuck with 1 choice of comrade). If you want to change your 2nd character, you need to pay 500 AP.
    Order5AngelYukkiAsunah
  • YagaminYagamin
    edited December 12, 2018
    Also, you can only access the share panel from the character that first obtained that comrade.

You need to have all your comrades initially used (open the box) on the same character to share with others.

So make sure you open both Succ and Arcana on the same character. Then you can share with 1 other character. If you do not and open them on different characters, both can only access the 1 comrade and can't share.

IDK if this will be fixed later.
    Asunah
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Vindictus Rep: 7,740
    Why not make Mates available for all characters on the player accounts? Like Pets?
    GhengisJohnAnduri
  • GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    Vindictus Rep: 3,540
    Zeroheart wrote: »
    Why not make Mates available for all characters on the player accounts? Like Pets?

Because that would actually feel good an intuitive and foster a sense of customer satisfaction. Which is not on the itinerary at Nexon. Better that we encourage people to whale hard to buy all 6 eventual comrades.
  • Sir_RenderSir_Render
    Vindictus Rep: 1,720
    They only removed 4 players from a potential raid party to sell us these 300$ Humanoid pets
    They'd need to remove another 2 to sell us another completely different.... ehhh ummm...Bodyguard! YES! THAT, BODYGUARD!
    for the low low price for half a thousand $
  • BabyTigerxBabyTigerx
    Vindictus Rep: 600
    edited December 16, 2018
    The Comrade doesn't Deal damage to bosses on the character it is Shared to, only Mobs.
    Only the Primary character receives the benefit of the Comrade dealing damage to the boss.
    while shared to the Secondary character, it doesn't deal damage to bosses.
    At least thats whats happening to mine. don't know if Bug or Feature LOL
    I feel NexOwned right now.
  • Ch3ddahCh3ddah
    Vindictus Rep: 635
    I stupidly opened both on 2 separate characters, because I didnt specifically know they "had" to be on the same character? A saving grace; are there any cons, besides the 500ap sharing cost, on having both comrades on the same character?
    Waifey
  • AeropueAeropue
    Vindictus Rep: 1,005
    Ch3ddah wrote: »
    I stupidly opened both on 2 separate characters, because I didnt specifically know they "had" to be on the same character? A saving grace; are there any cons, besides the 500ap sharing cost, on having both comrades on the same character?

notreally