[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Hey Nexon anychance we register for things ingame?

Sir_RenderSir_Render
Vindictus Rep: 1,720
in General Discussion
I'm kind of disappointed for the last few character releases/weapons I've been unable to Register for any of the things because I play on steam
Awhile back you changed how logging in works so I've been kinda stuck only really able to use steam
which doesn't bother me too much as I can just make alts to access the forums and play the games on steam
HOWEVER I cannot log in to register and that honestly sucks

I would very much appreciate it if you'd allow us to register In game for events like this

I'm gonna havta skip out on Grimden completely as I cannot get another character slot and would have to delete 14 characters... if i wanted to even try him on my server
it's kind of disappointing as the character actually looks kind of fun

Comments

• CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    Sir_Render wrote: »
    I'm kind of disappointed for the last few character releases/weapons I've been unable to Register for any of the things because I play on steam

I login via Steam and I have no problem registering. I too was one of those older players that had my login changed. I used to log into the website with a username, which was later changed to an email.

Do you not remember the email address that you originally created your account with?
    Sir_Render
  • X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    edited December 12, 2018
    I do the same - I play on steam - but it is still possible to login for events. For me the login is the email tied to the steam account on which I play, but the password is the one I set before I started playing on steam and was using the nexon launcher.

So yeah, its a little convoluted, but that's how it is. If you can't login, it's probably because you're using your steam password instead of the original nexon password. Try to reset it.

Hope this helps.
    Sir_Render
  • Sir_RenderSir_Render
    Vindictus Rep: 1,720
    Cloakshire wrote: »

I login via Steam and I have no problem registering. I too was one of those older players that had my login changed. I used to log into the website with a username, which was later changed to an email.

Do you not remember the email address that you originally created your account with?

Yea I made it a long, long, time ago
    So i've been kind of stuck using steam ever since which honestly isn't that big of an issue
    but then they started having these "Register to get this" type of event and even though I play the game pretty regularly
    I'm just unable to obtain the good rewards or use new characters without buying a character slot EVERY SINGLE TIME
    but I just don't have that much money I can put towards this game anymore especially when i spend so long fighting the same 6ish enemies every single day
    where every other enemy is either too week to enjoy or too strong to even fight

it makes me sad
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    Cloakshire wrote: »

Yea I made it a long, long, time ago
    So i've been kind of stuck using steam ever since which honestly isn't that big of an issue
    but then they started having these "Register to get this" type of event and even though I play the game pretty regularly
    I'm just unable to obtain the good rewards or use new characters without buying a character slot EVERY SINGLE TIME
    but I just don't have that much money I can put towards this game anymore especially when i spend so long fighting the same 6ish enemies every single day
    where every other enemy is either too week to enjoy or too strong to even fight

it makes me sad

Have you tried contacting support? A friend of mine had some issues with steam/email and got it sorted out via the live chat. Maybe give that a shot?