[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Santa set only 30 days this year?

PrototypemindPrototypemind
Vindictus Rep: 8,530
edited December 11, 2018 in General Discussion
http://vindictus.nexon.net/news/40639/christmas-with-the-santas-event

Welp, that's kinda lame considering that it was permanent last year. I tell ya, just can't count on any consistency with this game.
aylbdr

Comments

• NoSleepNoSleep
    Vindictus Rep: 1,195
    I'm just sad you need 80 coupons for the hat instead of you know a reasonable number like 30.
  • KursKurs
    Vindictus Rep: 2,320
    on the bright side we did just get a free ninja outfitter, character slot and if you keep grimden inner and hair.
  • Sir_RenderSir_Render
    Vindictus Rep: 1,720
    Kurs wrote: »
    on the bright side we did just get a free ninja outfitter, character slot and if you keep grimden inner and hair.

Not everyone can get it unfortunately /Steam player
    They need to stop these Registration events unless they are going to allow us to do them IN GAME >.>

Honestly it feels like i just can't get the things because they don't like me specifically regardless of the fact that I've been here since Beta XD
    aylbdr
  • JinyieJinyie
    Vindictus Rep: 1,830
    Also not everybody made a Grimden lul
    aylbdr
  • KursKurs
    Vindictus Rep: 2,320
    idk about the steam thing but as for the grimden thing can't they just make a grimden, get it to level 10 in a few minutes then transfer the outfit and delete him?