[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

No Xmas Snowballing event? Continuation 2019

BownerBowner
Vindictus Rep: 1,775
edited November 19, 2019 in General Discussion
This really gets on my nerves this. i don't want to do raids to get bloody coupons. a lot of people expressed how much they enjoy the xmas snowballing event and yes sometimes it gets boring but its still nice to have just for christmas. the music is also nice too. please rethink about missing this out, i doubt people would want to do the same old boring crappy raids which we do all year around.

Come on people this is carrying on from last year. Wernt you bored last xmas? nothing new to do? just the same old crap? come on we want this
aylbdr
  1. Should we get the Xmas snowballing event?58 votes
    1. Yes
       83% (48 votes)
    2. No
       17% (10 votes)

Comments

• BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    There's probably still some events to come for Christmas.
    Sir_Renderaylbdr
  • BownerBowner
    Bowtacojr wrote: »
    There's probably still some events to come for Christmas.

i hope so, its just strange that the upcoming events last well into the xmas period without a mention of the snowballing event. i just want to voice that people want this event just incase nexon decide to not do it this year as they have done that in the past.
    aylbdr
  • BownerBowner
    give this a little bump just because we want the snow ball event :-)
    aylbdr
  • DixitDixit
    Vindictus Rep: 1,435
    I hope this event arrives with the Christmas tree. :)
    Bowneraylbdr
  • BownerBowner
    To Nexon> So instead of giving people what they want, as usual you just do whatever you THINK is right and ignore the people who bloody pay for the game. so the event you gave us is the same boring **** you always give us. go do raids and you get this prize, stay logged in and you get that prize. When will you get it into your thick skulls that people will just stay logged in and not play the bloody game. i know without the snowballing event, i will just do that, i won't buy NX i will just sit around doing nothing and get rewarded for it, how fun that is...
    nexon should learn from their other games, the ones they lost because they didnt listen to player base cough cough combat arms cough.
  • libertyliberty
    Vindictus Rep: 840
    When was the last time we had the snowball event anyway? Seems like all year there have a some events going on and now when we should be in the best one of all its just poo. This really is like the worst Christmas event ever. Also seems like none of the good events return. Can't figure out why. Remember the Christmas cookies event like 5 or 6 years ago? Very good event that never returned.
    Bowneraylbdr
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    edited December 15, 2017
    I think we only have snowball events 3 out of the 7 years or so. Honestly only the first one was actually very good though (prize wise). And because it was good we all got really burnt out running them.
  • TwilightSparkleTwilightSparkle
    Vindictus Rep: 2,440
    i think we're getting more events still dunnoooo tho :p
  • ReinhardReinhard
    Vindictus Rep: 520
    ikevi wrote: »
    I think we only have snowball events 3 out of the 7 years or so. Honestly only the first one was actually very good though (prize wise). And because it was good we all got really burnt out running them.

I remember getting like 25 enhancement runes from the first event and had a ton of fun wearing my og dark crest set and +8 weapon lmao
    aylbdr
  • quietguyquietguy
    Vindictus Rep: 1,010
    I guess they're just ready to lay Vindi to rest. I mean they literally give us less and less everytime i turn around. Fewer events, Less drops from repeated events, now those drops have expiration dates....

I get it. They're trying to force us to buy more nx. Or are they trying to force us to go play other games? Its really gettin hard to tell.
    aylbdr
  • BownerBowner
    quietguy wrote: »
    I guess they're just ready to lay Vindi to rest. I mean they literally give us less and less everytime i turn around. Fewer events, Less drops from repeated events, now those drops have expiration dates....

I get it. They're trying to force us to buy more nx. Or are they trying to force us to go play other games? Its really gettin hard to tell.

but people arent going to buy nx if the events are not bringing back games. a lot of people who play cant play all the time, so a good event will just bring them back a little and have a little fun and happier people buy nx. i used to buy nx a lot but now i havent bought any in months.
    aylbdr
  • BownerBowner
    now christmas is over and the so called events really sucked. who here just logged in and was afk for the entire time and played something else ? i know i did, nothing exciting happened in vindi, no xmas events, just the same old raids, the same thing we do all year round.
    Rezi
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    Bowner wrote: »
    now christmas is over and the so called events really sucked. who here just logged in and was afk for the entire time and played something else ? i know i did, nothing exciting happened in vindi, no xmas events, just the same old raids, the same thing we do all year round.

you might need a new game, and no not playing one currently, but like completely moving out of vindy

forums included
  • BownerBowner
    It's that time of year again. This is getting bumped.

I remember last year how disappointed i was when we didnt get the snowballing event which is always fun. well i quit for the holidays because of it and i spent my xmas money elsewhere.

lets see if nexon will make the same mistake again as last year " events " were shockingly crap. we dont want log in events, we dont want do today battles. WE WANT A NEW MAP/EVENT. Something we don't do every single day of every single month.
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600

Your quote is a year old. Think again.
    Aruks
  • BownerBowner

Your quote is a year old. Think again.

i know it was a year old. its to remind nexon that people want this event and we didnt get it and last year not many people were actually around. we need this event for people to come on and play something new
  • BownerBowner
    ps it is pointless me making a new post saying the same thing that we want the snowballing event
    Emerthyst
  • BownerBowner
    We want snowballing event
  • BownerBowner
    Bloody LAME. Another AFK xmas event. boring AF might just put it on crap setting and play a FUN game which i havent repeated the same thing over and over again while this collect everything in the background.
  • BownerBowner
    To Nexon:
    My this year be a lesson to you. no one is playing the game, everyone is just logged in doing nothing. if we had something to do to gain prizes then people will be on doing it. it is lame that its almost new year and the xmas tree isnt finished. it goes to show you how crap this year stuff is. not only we didnt get anything decent to do, all the items are timed and the items are crap.