[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Not logging in for 30 days works.

MizoraMizora
Vindictus Rep: 730
edited November 21, 2018 in General Discussion
My last login was Oct 19 (according to Steam). I just logged in today (Nov 21) and received the redeployment package.

The waiting will be worth it! (For your alts)
X1Guts1XJinyie

Comments

• ElusiveDawnElusiveDawn
    Vindictus Rep: 1,530
    What if you started logging off after lvl 100 came?
    PotatoGod777
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    What if you started logging off after lvl 100 came?

that works too.

FYI, we have had redeployment package since years ago.
    It was never brought up because the stuff it gave was standard +10 equipment, but now it gives +12 full r7'd equipment instead.
    ElusiveDawn
  • X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    Thanks for this confirmation. So, this has to be the DUMBEST event I've seen Nexon NA pull off. They turned a Returning warrior event into a Mass Log Off Event for their dedicated payer base. Dumb as all out, but glad at least my ALT account will be receiving this gear after all.
  • EmerthystEmerthyst
    Vindictus Rep: 2,690
    X1Guts1X wrote: »
    Thanks for this confirmation. So, this has to be the DUMBEST event I've seen Nexon NA pull off. They turned a Returning warrior event into a Mass Log Off Event for their dedicated payer base. Dumb as all out, but glad at least my ALT account will be receiving this gear after all.

I agree in their pursuit of the casual crowd they've completely ignored their most loyal players again. I guess we're just cows waiting to be milked after all.
  • VallestiVallesti
    Vindictus Rep: 1,120
    What's sad is that most of these "returning" players will just stop playing again real soon.
    aylbdr
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    If it wasn't for Onslaught seasons (and Balor runs), I would do the same. I highly critique Nexon for not giving the set to everyone, despite many requests.
    GhengisJohn
  • aylbdraylbdr
    Vindictus Rep: 1,150
    I've seen nexon shoot themselves in the foot many times over the last 6 years, but this truly is their greatest act of absurdity so far.
    The only worse things were the ridiculous notion that wrecking every small guild on the server would somehow increase attendance, and making season one almost mind numbingly boring.
    I'm still a loyal player though and hope for things to get better. I have missed maybe 3 weeks over the entire last year, but I guess I'll just play a different game for the next month too. It seems pretty obvious to me that that's exactly what they want me to do. +sad
  • saladhuntersaladhunter
    Vindictus Rep: 420
    edited December 8, 2018
    Can confirm. I logged off from 11/8/2018 and logged in today and got the +12 set (non enhanceable).
  • JinyieJinyie
    Vindictus Rep: 1,830
    edited December 9, 2018
    Confirmed from me, logged off late night 11/7/2018 received +12 set from redeployment package lvl 90 in mail. Just make sure to open it before the expiration date or you will be super sad.
  • X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    Confirmed, I just got the redployment package on my ALT account. The +12 gear comes RESTORED, however, so it cannot be enhanced unless you take it through the restore process.. So much for an easy +13 with the rune I purchased from seal shop BEFORE they went out of stock :(

Anyone know when the event ENDS? I'm wondering if I could log off with my MAIN account TODAY and still have 31 days to log back in and get free gear for the few alts I have on my MAIN account.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    They said originally that it's indefinite. It's still in place in other regions and considering they removed the guaranteed +12/13 stones I can't imagine it going away. Guess we'll see.
  • X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    Yeah, it might be worth giving it a shot after I finish collecting all the shop gifts then.
  • KMonkKMonk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,495
    edited December 9, 2018
    Well, good thing I iced three of my accounts and only play on one account that I have one char I wanted to level up (regardless on what that support guy is saying). The attendance reward isn't that great so I won't miss it much on these three accounts.

Update:
    I just logged into my "iced" accounts. According to guild member timer, it's been 32 days. And I too got my goods.
  • Arianthe_Arianthe_
    Vindictus Rep: 835
    Just beware that friendlist and probably guild member list is not accurate for timer. I logged in on one of my accounts when FL said 30 days, and didn't get returner. And support refused to admit that the timer is not accurate. And when I asked different people they usually gave me different answers (one 30days, the other 29days). One friend even got 32 days absence on me when it was no more than 30days and some hours. And when I checked one friend's character on 2 different chars in one account, I got different results too.
    So, make sure logging in if you're sure that you're in your 31st day or so. Or wait for at least 31 server resets to pass. Because if you log in at 29d23h55m the support will not accept it and won't do anything for you.
    LoLoBooty
  • X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    I did 31 full REAL LIFE days, counting in hours, for my timezeon. I logged in within the first 10 minutes of the beggining of the 32nd day and go the rewards. I suggest simply writting down the date and time, adding 31 days worth of hours, then log back in after that to be safe.

So hopefully this event is still running in 31 days as I've decided to ice my main account now for free gear