[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Temporal Box Coupon Exchange Shop - Out of Stock

LillieVirideLillieViride
Vindictus Rep: 1,095
in Bug Reporting
The first 5 items in the Temporal Box Coupon Exchange Shop are listed as Out of Stock at the start of the event (haven't had chance to redeem any of them yet).
BigAssTTs

Comments

• SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Indeed, the shop did not refresh - I have "Out of Stock" on things as well.
  • BownerBowner
    Vindictus Rep: 1,775
    same, is there anything going to be done about it?
  • DrMonkeyKDrMonkeyK
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    Same here for me, although its just the whole rune (not the fragment) that says out of stock for me, as well as some guild members who has just about everything said to be out of stock.
  • BigAssTTsBigAssTTs
    Vindictus Rep: 1,120
    Same here, everything worth above 20 tickets is out of stock
  • GMSqoupsGMSqoups
    Hello everyone!

I've just reported this and we're looking into it. It seems it may be using account information from the last time this event was active as my characters do not have any issues. If anyone remembers, can you confirm if the "Out of Stock" items were purchased last time? Here's the event post: http://vindictus.nexon.net/news/28328/temporal-box-events

Thank you!
  • GMSqoupsGMSqoups
    Hello everyone!

I've just reported this and we're looking into it. It seems it may be using account information from the last time this event was active as my test characters do not have any issues. If anyone remembers, can you confirm if these items were purchased last time? Here's the event post: http://vindictus.nexon.net/news/28328/temporal-box-events

Thank you!