[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Soooo Can someone make sense of this?

Comments

• SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    oops forgot to log in for like 14 days guess im not getting a costume
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    So is there confirmation on how this works? Do you have to open 15 regular pouches? Is it enough to just claim a pouch every day for 15 days? I've logged on but not bought a pouch every day and didn't get the outfitter.
  • iEatEverythingiEatEverything
    Vindictus Rep: 1,220
    So is there confirmation on how this works? Do you have to open 15 regular pouches? Is it enough to just claim a pouch every day for 15 days? I've logged on but not bought a pouch every day and didn't get the outfitter.

you need to claim 14 pouches, and ur 15th pouch will be the special pouch, u dont need to open the regular pouches though, u can if u want to, but those are just so u can keep track of the number of days u logged on.

you need to claim 14 pouches, and ur 15th pouch will be the special pouch, u dont need to open the regular pouches though, u can if u want to, but those are just so u can keep track of the number of days u logged on.
    Extra lame. Missed many a day when I logged in and out just to do some ghost runs and forgot to go to story on the cat and claim them. Not sure if I'll hit it now or not. Ah well.
  • iEatEverythingiEatEverything
    Vindictus Rep: 1,220

Extra lame. Missed many a day when I logged in and out just to do some ghost runs and forgot to go to story on the cat and claim them. Not sure if I'll hit it now or not. Ah well.

they gave u 6 days extra to get 15 days.... so if u missed 6 days oof
    @iEatEverything I logged on those days, grabbed welcome boxes, did my other stuff, but some I just forgot to go over to story on the cat and click to get the pouch as well. I think I'll hit it on two of the three chars I wanted them on, we'll see. There's a reason they're finally making it so that you get your daily guild login/achievement rewards automatically if you forget to collect them in future updates doe =p
  • WilkoWilko
    Vindictus Rep: 1,750
    I was actually short a single day for the 15th pouch on five characters when the 11/6 sad ghosts expired. The story is actually still active right now, so I managed to get the pouch on the remaining characters right after daily reset. Since the daily mission sad ghosts expired, I did need the attendance sad ghosts to open it though.

Now if only I noticed that the Dullahan weapon essence I got from the gremlin event box had an expiration time on it earlier...
  • X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    This pouch thing was a case of Nexon not wording their events well. I think a lot of people got screwed out of outfits because of it.
  • PankotePankote
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    I didn't get anything :/