[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Best Thread of 2018

Comments

  • clearcutclearcut
    Vindictus Rep: 1,150
    Posts: 29
    Member
    edited October 27, 2018
    Yikes, what an ego with that kinda gameplay.

    But hey, at least the guy can stay alive for 60minutes, all other Lann faceplant.
    KittenLover89
  • clearcutclearcut
    Vindictus Rep: 1,150
    Posts: 29
    Member
    fun thread all in all, good job evistix
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,155
    Posts: 433
    Member
    boo4u wrote: »
    acting victim while sh*t talking others in DM's because of their "skill" when you have little to none of that....

    but don't worry you're not alone :o there's a LOOOOT of people that soon as they got their ALR and high AD has changed and think they're gods, while in reality if u remove those stats off them they're absolute garbage <3

    "you want a guy that soloed neam several times or not? " leeeeel give me a fking break dude

    Dazzy thinks he's a good arisha because he got +15 ss and +12 set. But when you remove those stats, I think he may not even bother competing with anyone. To be honest, I think its better to compare your dps with another class rather than comparing it with another class. That's because one class can be overpowered in a raid and while the other isn't. I believe that Dazzy hasn't soloed neamhain because he don't possess the skills to do it himself.
    u Think I’m all stat no skill? Lel u starting to sound like a West Arisha that got salty cuz I outdps em on a raid I don’t even crit cap on ... with my 400 ALR vs his 2500 haha... I may not be the best but if u actually think I’m bad then wow you’re just a fkin **** we can compete if u want :0 I just started playin again 2 days ago after months of not touching the game and I think me being rusty af is enough to do more than a fkin deadweight like you that even nowadays still dies on neamhain when she hasn’t even spawned lol
  • KittenLover89KittenLover89
    Vindictus Rep: 860
    Posts: 26
    Member
    edited October 27, 2018
    Oh my goodness, I hope our brief analysis of your ego didn't cause you to lose sleep at night!



    hugemelll wrote: »

    Yet, you are assuming that I'm not aware of others with better time and records than me. You spoke of me as if I am a person that thinks 'I'm above all.' That is not true.

    You can go ask those who know me, whenever they ask me how I solo'd or kept praising me as a pro, I would usually tell them of three things:

    1. I'm just like everyone else.
    2. I just practiced.
    3. I'm pretty sure there are others that are better than me, whether they're well known or not.

    Like I said before, I'm a slow learner, so I practice more than most people,
    and I'm more aware than anyone else, that I still have a lot of room to improve.

    Please read the above post slowly and soak in everything that it is saying and then look at the below image.




    hugemelll wrote: »
    Okayyy wrote: »
    BRGNX.png

    Ayyy

    So humble dude

    yeah, I fail to control myself time to time behave like that.

    I'll be honest, that I do have pride on such thing, which might looked arrogant to others.

    At least, I did not lie to you about what I can. But seriously, if made you think of me as very arrogant person,

    I apologize to you on that.

    This is certainly not the first, nor will it be the last time you contradict yourself multiple times in your posts, so read carefully and really take it all in.

    You humble brag that people constantly ask you "how you solo'd" and "praise you for being a pro" trying to belittle the readers of this forum thread. Well for one, nobody asks you how you solo'd or shows you praise... One quick look at your stats and they could answer that question themselves. If you truly think you're like everyone else, then stop acting like you're above everyone... In that screenshot you obviously place yourself much higher on your skewed vindictus skill hierarchy than the person asking for a carry as well as their party.

    I'll give props where props are due, you're probably the least boosted of the few boosted lanns that have the stats to clear solo balor and solo neam. Is that what you wanted to hear?

    I, along with many others in this thread have seen your balor solo (it's hard not to have seen it when you advertise it on so many discords, the forums, as well as other player's youtube videos(humble btw)) and simply put, it's nothing special. Your use of the windrider buff rivals that of a fresh level 60 lann and there are times where you could fit in smashes but instead you're busy double slip dashing and playing extra safe (hence why your clear is not impressive, the stats carried you). There are many and I mean MANY other people that have solo cleared this run and haven't posted it to every social platform known to mankind to desperately get attention.

    tldr; get over yourself, stop tossing out random numbers to justify the means, and get better at the game.
    TheShiny0ne188
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,165
    Posts: 625
    Member
    edited October 27, 2018
    TheDazzling at a job interview:

    Boss: What are your skills?
    TheDazzling: I can outdps players with better gear in Vindictus
    Boss: I mean, what are your real life skills?
    TheDazzling: I can brag about it on the Vindi forum
    Boss: -_-
  • KursKurs
    Vindictus Rep: 2,195
    Posts: 201
    Member
    plot twist! The boss was a fellow Vindi player and this was a job interview for a international gaming league so Boss says "You're Hired now let's go play some Vindi"
  • AbaddanAbaddan
    Vindictus Rep: 2,215
    Posts: 195
    Member
    edited October 30, 2018
    I'm sure Verdius is a fine person I don't really personally know them, but I will say just about all the times I've seen him play he's not that great, He's not bad but I would not put them in my top list of lanns that play/played. If we talk about people who used to play they drop a lot further on the list. He gets away with more because of the gear, which is true of anyone with better gear, but the people with good gear and good skills are the ones who you can truly tell shine. That's just not Verdius for me. Everytime he's told us he's soloed these raids, he come and be one of the first to die if not eventually die twice. Every time I've been in a raid with him his sole goal is to try and top dps. I remember a Dullahan I was hosting and he wouldn't bomb and instead continue to dps as well as continue dps and never try to lead the soul away. Eventually I told him something like "Dude you're not going to beat me in DPS can we just ****ing get the raid done?" and sure enough, he didn't beat me, he just made the raid take an additional 5-8 minutes. Since that day I've never been a huge fan of them, but I respect ones accomplishments. Credit where credit is due tho, I will tell you he did apologize to me after the raid, and I'm sure he did solo Neam/Balor, as the both are not that hard with practice to accomplish especially with the gear he has. Honestly surviving in a party is harder with some of the people that spin the bosses like a top, you better have some quick af reactions otherwise you get hit or die. A solo is a solo tho no matter how long it took or the gear they had and not everyone can do it. I've soloed Neam and tried Balor only a couple times and did well/got pretty far into the raid. That desire to solo things for me is not what it once was. I don't post proof as I don't care/have to prove anything to anybody. I did mine for the pure fun and to see if I could, plus that's how I learn the bosses anyway. LeXicO, who in my eyes is probably the best spear lann on this server, always start off the new raids with duoing, as for us it's easier to learn them that way. As for DPS there are simply characters you can not beat if they have equal the gear you do, even if they aren't as good.Certain raids also cater to chars better than others. The game isn't perfectly balanced and never will be. I played Cestus when they were the straight bottom of the dps ladder a long time ago. I didn't care, I love cestus pure and simple. Do I get a kick out of beating ppl that definitely should be doing more dmg than me? Hell yes. Even if Cestus went back to being the lowest on the totem pole I'd still play it until this game dies. Stop worrying so much about the damn damage and just enjoy the fight ffs.
    KittenLover89Saphree
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,155
    Posts: 433
    Member
    boo4u wrote: »
    boo4u wrote: »
    acting victim while sh*t talking others in DM's because of their "skill" when you have little to none of that....

    but don't worry you're not alone :o there's a LOOOOT of people that soon as they got their ALR and high AD has changed and think they're gods, while in reality if u remove those stats off them they're absolute garbage <3

    "you want a guy that soloed neam several times or not? " leeeeel give me a fking break dude

    Dazzy thinks he's a good arisha because he got +15 ss and +12 set. But when you remove those stats, I think he may not even bother competing with anyone. To be honest, I think its better to compare your dps with another class rather than comparing it with another class. That's because one class can be overpowered in a raid and while the other isn't. I believe that Dazzy hasn't soloed neamhain because he don't possess the skills to do it himself.

    u Think I’m all stat no skill? Lel u starting to sound like a West Arisha that got salty cuz I outdps em on a raid I don’t even crit cap on ... with my 400 ALR vs his 2500 haha... I may not be the best but if u actually think I’m bad then wow you’re just a fkin **** we can compete if u want :0 I just started playin again 2 days ago after months of not touching the game and I think me being rusty af is enough to do more than a fkin deadweight like you that even nowadays still dies on neamhain when she hasn’t even spawned lol

    Im sure that you avoid certain "people" when you do raids or redeemers battle because you can't get top dps. What really matters to you is seeing that name on the board as "top deeps" so everyone can recognize you as a carry even though you're just a nobody. That's all you'll ever be known for, the top dps arisha because he got the better gear based off cherry picked battles and better gear. You also comparing other people dps in a battle when they probably are not aware that you are competing for top DPS. Some people here don't actually give a crap about dps and just play casually. It is kind of funny because the West Arisha I know who is salt and competitive like a toxic kid is Dazzy. You might not be the best but you always act like you ain't "bad in terms of skill". Arisha as we know it doesn't need that much ALR or AD damage to outdps someone with monster stats in Neamhain or any battle.

    Your attempts in trying to prove you are actually good at something but when you're just an average player like the rest of us. You trying to compare my Kai dps vs Arisha dps doesn't mean anything because im not playing for top dps. Even the best Kais in Korea are not able to get a fast clear time in any einlacher or redeemer battle.

    If you want to prove that you actually good at something even though nobody here cares about you personally except for maybe, you better to start posting some solo videos like tairio, arisashinobu or whatever her name is, or some EU arisha. I'm more interested in seeing class vs class skill than class vs another class skill because we know its not balanced and by comparing class by class, you eliminate unfair advantage. But anyways, We are all forgetting that this is a PvE game. So the only way to compare player skill is post solo videos and try to beat someone else's time or compare your DPS in a 1v1 battle with the same class as you.

    This got to be the best thread in 2018 that isn't monitored by any gm featuring Dazzy!

    do I stream or how are you so sure I avoid people in raids? lol there's no point on doing that... again, I'm not the best but when you say I'm average u hurt my feelings :o putting me in the same category as you makes me feel like sh*t tbh.

    and the people that "are not aware that I am competing for top DPS" are the ones that start sh1t on discord or DM's and stuff... I am cocky as sh*t if I get to beat someone that thinks they're good just cuz of their stats... or when they mess with my friends on vindi (barely have nowadays ecsdee) but me starting sh1t out of no where? I don't think I have... " THINK " <---- :shrug:

    the people you mentioned... ArisaShinobu I absolutely agree :o seen them in neamhain and is an absolute monster, also seen them on Regina only but I'm sure he's amazing at every single raid, great Arisha... the EU Arisha u probably talkin about Samalenko or Salamenko idfk my brain too tiny to remember the name, and I also agree 100%... best Arisha imo or in the top 3 :o ... the other Arisha u mentioned tho... dunno how skilled that person is considering he types " /leave " during raids if he either misses ruin blade or misses resonanse or simply is not having a good run because he's scared of getting outDPS'd...

    Then again idk why I'm taking your comments seriously since you're sh1t at the game and say you don't try ( you do try but you suck d1ck at the game so you use it as an excuse.) just like how u say you're a troll but you're actual serious with the things u say :o

    man I've gotten outDPS'd by plenty of people even with worse stats than me... including Lynns and Vellas (xddXDDxdXDdxdXD) and idgaf tbh o-o but what can I say? I got outplayed u dumb b1tch, I can't "not try" at this game... imo there's no way u can "not try"... you're playing the game and that's it ... if I wanted to actually not try I would just sit at the back of my chair and hold M1 all day... u prob didn't understood waht I said cuz my english is absolute sh1t but I'm gonna keep it like that anyways <3

    Also Rhapsody... who the fk are you? lmao waht a fkin no name trying to sh1t talk me.... give me a break go back to your dead guild ( do u have a guild? I honestly don't know who the fk you are) .
  • ArixArix
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    Posts: 130
    Member
    What the **** hahahahahaha
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,155
    Posts: 433
    Member
    @Arix look what you've done, smh
    188
  • LoyalCasherLoyalCasher
    Vindictus Rep: 920
    Posts: 32
    Member
    Can this thread last all the way till the end of the year?
  • FuzetsuFuzetsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,345
    Posts: 52
    Member
    Congrats Evistix! Very impressive to clear Neamhain and certainly deserving of Best Thread of 2018!
    KittenLover89
  • DrusaDrusa
    Vindictus Rep: 2,095
    Posts: 120
    Member
    NA dumpster.
    Saphree
  • BladehawkBladehawk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,145
    Posts: 65
    Member
    I was trying to follow this thread but then I realized all of boo's posts are gone xd
  • RenTheWhaleRenTheWhale
    Vindictus Rep: 1,110
    Posts: 21
    Member
    Bladehawk wrote: »
    I was trying to follow this thread but then I realized all of boo's posts are gone xd

    K7XBrd9.png


    rest in peace


    press F to pay respects



    F
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,195
    Posts: 586
    Member
    Haha, I can't believe the guy actually got banned.
  • SaphreeSaphree
    Vindictus Rep: 2,280
    Posts: 273
    Member
    wow this really just... got way..... way worse
  • DarkIcecryDarkIcecry
    Vindictus Rep: 710
    Posts: 48
    Member
    Haha, I can't believe the guy actually got banned.

    He's just going to keep spamming on his other forum accounts like 187, 188, TSA, iBuyFromBots, and more anyway.
    Saphree
  • RagnastormRagnastorm
    Vindictus Rep: 770
    Posts: 37
    Member
    I see nothing has changed here in the last year I've been gone lmao