[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[Events] Halloween Season Events!

[GM] Viewty[GM] Viewty
Vindictus Rep: 1,405
Administrator
edited October 16, 2018 in Official News
post.jpg

Comments

• DrustanDrustan
    Vindictus Rep: 870
    edited October 16, 2018
    Got a question: is there a way to get more sad Halloween souls that I'm missing? Because the way I'm reading these patch notes you can get 15 by logging in, you need 1 to get the avatar and 8 for the title. Aka the only way to get the Bat Balloon is by relinquishing all the other rewards. You wouldn't even be able to get both the emblem and title.

Edit: nvm just got the "Complete Battle of the Day" log. Misread that as daily missions, my bad
  • LillieVirideLillieViride
    Vindictus Rep: 1,095
    Does the Special Halloween Magic Pouch give one of the sets and a consumable, or does it give a set or a consumable? Also, how many Sad Halloween Souls are required to open the Special Halloween Magic Pouch?
  • FurielFuriel
    Vindictus Rep: 3,330
    It will most likely be set or consumable.

You will need 1 sad soul to open the pouch.
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    so the SPECIAL pouch is rng?
  • FurielFuriel
    Vindictus Rep: 3,330
    It would seem like that, yes
  • _Kale_Kale
    Vindictus Rep: 1,310
    @GMViewty
    Can we get some clarification on this event? Is it necessary to open the daily halloween pouches in order to receive the special halloween pouch? Does the special pouch give only one of the listed items or all? Will the event sets be tradable within an account? These details should be included in the event post.
    LillieVirideMizukiYamatoBladehawkPrototypemindFuriel
  • CoffeebeansCoffeebeans
    Vindictus Rep: 1,140
    edited October 19, 2018
    It's not counting pouches, i've been on "14 more days" EDIT: 3 days in a row....... Also my attendance is on Saturday and today is Friday :/ ....So you guys gonna fix this?
    MizukiYamato
  • BladehawkBladehawk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,145
    edited October 18, 2018
    Hey, does anyone know if the costumes will be tradeable within the same account? And does the Special pouch have ALL of the contents listed in the news article, or only a chance at them?
    MizukiYamatoFuriel
  • MizukiYamatoMizukiYamato
    Vindictus Rep: 860
    I've been at 14 days two days in a row as well. I hope our questions will be answered soon.
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    Here's my guess:

-- Special pouch will be granted one a day (so we will get more than one)
    -- Special pouch will have a chance at the contents listed (RNG). Outfit not guaranteed.
    -- Costumes ARE NOT tradeable within the same account. Open your special pouches on the char you want the outfit.
  • IcygoddessIcygoddess
    Vindictus Rep: 1,410
    5UEbt1y.png

@MizukiYamato @CoffeeBeans

You two mean that message?
    Yes @Icygoddess I havent checked today yet, but its prolly gonna keep saying 14 days???
  • IcygoddessIcygoddess
    Well yeah. If it says "for 14 days" it doesn't mean you skipped a day, it's just the number total of days in which you'll have to open normal pouches in order to get the special one. He doesn't say , example, "for 13 or 12 more days", for which you guys would have been right.
  • CoffeebeansCoffeebeans
    edited October 19, 2018
    @Icygoddess Then why did it start with "Once you helped out souls for 15 days" then next day it was "14"? This kinda hints at a counter. If it was the total number of days it would have stayed at 15 as the event post says.
    yea it hints at a counter, Also says i was absent yesterday when i was not..... and today isn't saturday. I hope someone will address this soon....
  • IcygoddessIcygoddess
    I started the event story on another character, this is what I see on the first given pouch( ! marker on quest):

93FyM8t.png

Then, this dialogue when I get the pouch with same characters on next days ( ... marker on quest):

5UEbt1y.png

So... Where is that 15 days? I don't see it in dialogues, only in the event notice ("[...] Halloween Magic Pouch for 15 days, [...]").

I've got 14 days in both, and open pouches for 14 (or 15? lmao) days. Doesn't look like a counter to me, and it's still right to say to open pouches for 14/15 days, since after 14/15 days, you'll have opened pouches for 14/15 days.
  • CoffeebeansCoffeebeans
    edited October 19, 2018
    Fair enough. I could be wrong or right, but until nexon decides chime in or us waiting till the 15th day we won't really know. I started my pouches on Tuesday, maybe the event wasn't suppose to start until Wednesday and it bugged things up. :/ Also the attendance event is a day off as when you logged in after the maint on Tuesday and Tuesday isn't on the event. Either way i hope you're right @Icygoddess
  • iEatEverythingiEatEverything
    Vindictus Rep: 1,220
    edited October 21, 2018
    btw Korea had the same event, and after talking to some friends who play on the korean server. they said that they got the outfitter 100% from the pouch after the 15 day period. so it is not rng based pouch for the special pouch. this will be just like the santahelper/wildsanta outiftter give away and will be the version without the +2 balance.

You also do not need to talk to the strange traveler every single day for 15 days, nor do you have to open 15 regular pouches to get the special pouch. the special pouch will unlock for all characters after 15 days of the event. Thus, you only need 1 sad ghost and to wait the 15 days period out to get the halloween costume. Please note that male characters can only get the scarecrow and females can only get the ghost set. The sets are not transferrable within the same account and will be untradeable when obtained, but u can claim a separate set on each character assuming you have enough souls to open them.

I hope this will have saved some people's time.
    Bladehawkkls9LillieVirideMizukiYamatoLion86Anthonytonyboy
  • BladehawkBladehawk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,145
    Thanks @ieateverything!
  • DancingStarDancingStar
    Vindictus Rep: 1,695
    edited October 23, 2018
    btw Korea had the same event, and after talking to some friends who play on the korean server. they said that they got the outfitter 100% from the pouch after the 15 day period. so it is not rng based pouch for the special pouch. this will be just like the santahelper/wildsanta outiftter give away and will be the version without the +2 balance.

You also do not need to talk to the strange traveler every single day for 15 days, nor do you have to open 15 regular pouches to get the special pouch. the special pouch will unlock for all characters after 15 days of the event. Thus, you only need 1 sad ghost and to wait the 15 days period out to get the halloween costume. Please note that male characters can only get the scarecrow and females can only get the ghost set. The sets are not transferrable within the same account and will be untradeable when obtained, but u can claim a separate set on each character assuming you have enough souls to open them.

I hope this will have saved some people's time.

You forgot to say that in kr that said box is time limited for 30 days.

It's not clear if the box expire after 30days if you don't open it or the outfit itself expire after 30 days.
    (Also the same outfits have been sold last year as regular outfit during this period, but for us it's the first time that we receive such set) .

Can a GM clarify the whole event please??