[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

New balancing update in kr

HerusaHerusa
Vindictus Rep: 305
in General Discussion
Date 10/10/2018
Miri Dmg dealing has been slightly decreased

Staff ev healing increases by 50% from 1700 to 2550 and from 87 per sec to 137 per sec

Fiona the second kick has been slightly reduced in sp gain and dmg, spending more stgm

Bow kai redesigned for all forms of skills! Now he is deadly ! Almost to be the top class like Arisha and Fiona

Grimden stgm gain problem fixed , dmg in sp spending skills are increased . However his dmg is still low.

Whip Arusha many skills are enhanced

Hurk loss less hp for stgm spending, teide sp spending skills spend less sp , buffed but dmg is still low

This update is just in testing server kr , they will keep changing.
If ur character hast been mentioned here, it means no change so far.

Order5

Comments

• HerusaHerusa
    Even if the give grimden a 100% dmg boost in the 3 sp spending skills, his dmg is still low. For the update they only give a little increase. I do have a whip arisha but I don’t know her skill names so I skip her part. She is two of the bests anyway no matter what wp she uses.
    News about new bow kai I’ll keep following and post in here.
  • HerusaHerusa
    I guess Miri will be keep neffing untill she is redesigned. ( personal guessing , no reference for this post)
  • HerusaHerusa
    there is one missing, Delia skills are enhanced a lot......
  • rondomizarondomiza
    Vindictus Rep: 920
    Blute Lynn
    damage from "Mary Poppins" has been reduced.
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    Vindictus Rep: 2,515
    edited October 11, 2018
    5ec13935a042dc56e9ad973cea462f6c-png.jpg
    55b6a9c95d3a217659fe6dd7a3323eaa-png.jpg
    ad0675d65feab9720d9a3c2095e71d86-png.jpg
    @Herusa about bow kai
    a short video for any kais out there curious
    Order5
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    Lann got some nice changes from what i tested. However at the cost of Comet Dash breaking entirely lol
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Vindictus Rep: 7,740
    Reading that evie heals finally become better ... I am crying here. Now how about reducing rage conductor cool down and uping the dmg
    BabyDani
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    Lann got some nice changes from what i tested. However at the cost of Comet Dash breaking entirely lol

Explain plz
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Slip Dash now gives stamina back when dodging attacks successfully
    Risky Wind Rank 7 - Critical is affected (not visible in character stat sheet but the damage numbers are higher)
    Blade Tornado Rank 7
    Furious Buff has a higher crit rate
    Thousand Needles stabs are faster
    Comet Dash however when initiating the skill on strike the boss DOES get knocked into a lockdown state however you do not do the lockdown phase itself. It acts as if you attacked the boss during an unlockable phase.
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    edited October 13, 2018
    Risky Wind Rank 7 - Critical is affected (not visible in character stat sheet but the damage numbers are higher)
    Blade Tornado Rank 7
    Comet Dash however when initiating the skill on strike the boss DOES get knocked into a lockdown state however you do not do the lockdown phase itself. It acts as if you attacked the boss during an unlockable phase.

It's about time they fixed sword Lann's stamina issues. Is it known how much stamina Lann gets back upon a successful dodge? Also, is the stamina regained only when dodging attacks that trigger the risky wind buff, or will dodging projectiles give stam as well despite it not counting towards risky wind?

For risky wind: It may not show on the character stat screen, but is the critical increase known? It should be displayed on the buff icon right?

Blade tornado R7, kinda meh here. More dmg is nice I guess.

Thousand needle changes seem nice. Faster speed is always welcome, but how much more critical is given on the furious buff now?

Comet dash bug.... lol.

I'm still waiting for them to revamp beserker spirit. Uncap the rank or change it to additionally increase crit or additional dmg. It would revive its usefulness.

Any spear adjustments?
  • HerusaHerusa
    Anyone in testing server has tested grimden ? Is he still the lowest class? It seems like the stigma and sp gain are no longer a problem for him.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    edited October 14, 2018
    Cloakshire wrote: »
    Blade Tornado Rank 7

It's about time they fixed sword Lann's stamina issues. Is it known how much stamina Lann gets back upon a successful dodge? Also, is the stamina regained only when dodging attacks that trigger the risky wind buff, or will dodging projectiles give stam as well despite it not counting towards risky wind?

For risky wind: It may not show on the character stat screen, but is the critical increase known? It should be displayed on the buff icon right?

Blade tornado R7, kinda meh here. More dmg is nice I guess.

Thousand needle changes seem nice. Faster speed is always welcome, but how much more critical is given on the furious buff now?

Comet dash bug.... lol.

I'm still waiting for them to revamp beserker spirit. Uncap the rank or change it to additionally increase crit or additional dmg. It would revive its usefulness.

Any spear adjustments?

The stamina regain it gives back a little more than the dodge takes away to right now it's pretty much perfect (I'm praying that it stays like this on Live)

Risky Wind I'll need to recheck the buff description to make sure this is accurate.

R7 Blade Tornado damage is nice. I'm still bugged by the fact that they increased it's distance for it but that's just a gripe lol.

Comet dash bug.... lol.

Berserk Spirit.....that one dead skill no one has used for 8 years.

Spear Belclaire had it's additional damage reduced. While Accelerate is in effect you get stamina back per hit (Not sure on the amount. I don't spear lann).
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    edited October 14, 2018
    Herusa wrote: »
    Anyone in testing server has tested grimden ? Is he still the lowest class? It seems like the stigma and sp gain are no longer a problem for him.

His damage was indeed increased yes. My Grimden is not endgame tho so I can't answer any endgame questions on that part. Been far too busy getting Delia to have 100 Counterforce for Macha lol.
  • CloakshireCloakshire

The stamina regain it gives back a little more than the dodge takes away to right now it's pretty much perfect (I'm praying that it stays like this on Live)

Risky Wind I'll need to recheck the buff description to make sure this is accurate.

R7 Blade Tornado damage is nice. I'm still bugged by the fact that they increased it's distance for it but that's just a gripe lol.

Comet dash bug.... lol.

Spear Belclaire had it's additional damage reduced. While Accelerate is in effect you get stamina back per hit (Not sure on the amount. I don't spear lann).

So as long as you're dodging properly instead of spamming it, it costs zero stamina in the long run. Not only that, but when combined with Windrider, Sword Lann won't chew through his stamina anymore. Very nice change and I too hope it goes live.

Regarding Belclaire though, I would like some clarification. Was the damage of the Beclaire smash attack reduced, or was the blood pact buff brought back down to 20% from 30%?

Accelerate's additional stamina regen seems kinda pointless imo. Spear Lann doesn't have stamina issues due to Fury infusion & QuickFI. What they should have done was tweak accelerate to boost speed by a % value rather than a static number.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Cloakshire wrote: »

Comet dash bug.... lol.

So as long as you're dodging properly instead of spamming it, it costs zero stamina in the long run. Not only that, but when combined with Windrider, Sword Lann won't chew through his stamina anymore. Very nice change and I too hope it goes live.

Regarding Belclaire though, I would like some clarification. Was the damage of the Beclaire smash attack reduced, or was the blood pact buff brought back down to 20% from 30%?

Accelerate's additional stamina regen seems kinda pointless imo. Spear Lann doesn't have stamina issues due to Fury infusion & QuickFI. What they should have done was tweak accelerate to boost speed by a % value rather than a static number.

Yeah Sword Lann's Dodge with Wind Rider is really solid. So yeah you virtually lose no stamina when dodging.

Belclaire that part is a little vague tbh. Since I'm no spear lann I can't exactly answer that accurately. Sorry.

Yeah Juny also mentioned that. He mentioned technically Sword Lann should have gotten the stamina gain per hit instead of Spear. But hey we shall see what happens after test server phase.
  • GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    Vindictus Rep: 3,540
    Fiona the second kick has been slightly reduced in sp gain and dmg, spending more stgm

BOOOOOO. But not as terrible as it could be. *Looks at Miri, then looks away because it's too gruesome*.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    edited October 18, 2018
    When addressing Lann I wonder why they never refund some of his AP costs to max his skills. They are ridiculous in comparison to other players.

Lann: I have two kick skills and maxing them will cost you 1203121123 AP
  • EmerthystEmerthyst
    Vindictus Rep: 2,690
    no glaive buffs as usual :(
  • XathiorXathior
    Its been about TWO YEARS since the last Chainblade buff... and the only line item from KR for CBs was a minor stamina gain from one minor attack.... :( And even the buff from two years ago was just to slightly help gain stacks! We need better, more responsive dodge and MUCH more invlun frames, and more DPS!