[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Miri Nerfs / Changes

MyrieMyrie
Vindictus Rep: 200
in Miri
Did we get her with the changes already?
Afaik KR had 2 patches that nerfed / changed her, anyone knows what they changed and how much dmg she lost? (if at all)

Ive seen a notice about hitboxes as well, maybe fixing her one throw rmb?

Comments

• YagaminYagamin
    Vindictus Rep: 3,580
    edited June 9, 2018
    Already nerfed:
    Chainswing damage has been reduced by ~10%
    Chainswing can't be used if you don't have enough stamina.

KR nerfs:
    Chainswing regen 15 SP instead of 25 SP.
    4 Stamina/sec regen buff during Garb is removed.
    Source: http://heroes.nexon.com/News/update/View?page=1&postno=834
  • YagaminYagamin
    Miri's Chainswing damage is getting a second nerf ._.
  • YagaminYagamin
    Miri's Chainswing damage is getting a third nerf...
    and Parrying will recover less Stamina.
  • Mr_Frosty_11Mr_Frosty_11
    Vindictus Rep: 110
    But I see the Miri issue today ... Previously, it might have been balanced to just average. Therefore, the graphs did not drop so fast, the first she was strong, so people on her had all possible improvements, and thus, the third nerf has totally killed her to total below average. I have a Miri with Power 48000 approx .. You know, it's not much when you give chains for 12000 maximum damage. Not against bosses in Astera Raids. You may argue: Yes, that's why she adds a buff to the spinslash release after the first def. But ...... It sounds beautiful and beautiful on paper, but the reality is different and very sad ... Miri, there is no one who knows what tank, attack speed can improve whoever he wants and citizen here and there just something will not prevent in those chains, her deffend skill is not active, so she loses it. And it's up to her, useless again. Transformation - Unnecessary, it takes a year to recharge and when it recharges, you still have only the low damage set.Meanwhile, other characters were getting upgrades, new characters were coming and so .. And you know what Miri is now? Character that better players do not play nowadays, you will not find a streamer to play it, you will not find any really good player that has something on that game that would really play it. Therefore, I beg of you, if I have really done so much work on this report, try Miri buffed, maybee only take back some nerfs. Or maybee change possitive her playstyle.

Thank you, I trust you will find the right solution
  • Mr_Frosty_11Mr_Frosty_11
    Vindictus Rep: 110
    But I see the Miri issue today ... Previously, it might have been balanced to just average. Therefore, the graphs did not drop so fast, the first she was strong, so people on her had all possible improvements, and thus, the third nerf has totally killed her to total below average. I have a Miri with Power 48000 approx .. You know, it's not much when you give chains for 12000 maximum damage. Not against bosses in Astera Raids. You may argue: Yes, that's why she adds a buff to the spinslash release after the first def. But ...... It sounds beautiful and beautiful on paper, but the reality is different and very sad ... Miri, there is no one who knows what tank, attack speed can improve whoever he wants and citizen here and there just something will not prevent in those chains, her deffend skill is not active, so she loses it. And it's up to her, useless again. Transformation - Unnecessary, it takes a year to recharge and when it recharges, you still have only the low damage set.Meanwhile, other characters were getting upgrades, new characters were coming and so .. And you know what Miri is now? Character that better players do not play nowadays, you will not find a streamer to play it, you will not find any really good player that has something on that game that would really play it. Therefore, I beg of you, if I have really done so much work on this report, try Miri buffed, maybee only take back some nerfs. Or maybee change possitive her playstyle.

Thank you, I trust you will find the right solution