[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Redeemers count oddity?

ikeviikevi
Vindictus Rep: 3,670
edited September 8, 2018 in General Discussion
I swear I only ran 1 neam and 3 balor this week since the update, all of them today. But somehow it is showing 4 balor/2 neam done. Anyone else seeing this oddity?

(I also know I had only done 10 balor before the update and now it shows 13, but 4 done this week, so at least I should be able to screen shot this happening if it does again.)

Comments

• MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    Maybe you did one balor normal before update in monday and one neam ? Only pass and guild got reset
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    That is likely it then. I was under the impression that the count got fully reset during the update.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    You can think of each type (normal, guild and password) as separate battle. When guild and password were shifted to normal, it's like these 2 battles were removed, and the normal one cap increased. As result, anyone who did all runs before update was able to do 2 more afterwards.
  • AnthonytonyboyAnthonytonyboy
    Vindictus Rep: 4,665
    SirRFI wrote: »
    You can think of each type (normal, guild and password) as separate battle. When guild and password were shifted to normal, it's like these 2 battles were removed, and the normal one cap increased. As result, anyone who did all runs before update was able to do 2 more afterwards.
    xD lol
    8XJBRyB.gif