[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Enhancing your weapon over +12

SerikaSerika
Vindictus Rep: 610
edited September 3, 2018 in General Discussion
I'm thinking about enhancing my weapon (look screenshot) but I'm scared af of risking it for +13.
What do you usually do? Do you YOLO it or do you have any other tips ? +pain

6xsbNip

Comments

• RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    Buy a basic new weapon with orange main material and enhance it to the level you want. If you boom it then buy another one and try again until you succeed. This is the cheapest way i think.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Most who want to try for 13 and higher either yolo and accept being stuck at 12 or use Destruction Runes. Best bet is to make purple 12s, swap the mats, then go for 13. Honestly, not a huge difference from 12 to 13 in terms of damage, so I'd rather spend the gold on full armor and accessories and be happy with 12 rather than continuing to go higher. If you have green runes for the tries beyond 12 and Premiums to get back to 11 if you fail the try for 13 and then 12 again go for it. Just plan it out whatever you do.

Also, you could make yourself a +13 90 with seals first to make sure you have a backup that will get you through 95 content either way. Good luck.
  • JinyieJinyie
    Vindictus Rep: 1,830
    If it's a 95 and you just made it +12 recently, try waiting like several weeks before going for +13. Just my superstition...for the most part it's pretty random.
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    Zero bryn some cheap or undesirable rank 9 or 8 scrolls like Fleet on free gear. The chance of success should be 35% at zero bryn. Fail as many times as you want in a row before you feel secure enough to enhance (I usually fail 10 scrolls in a row). It's completely psychological and shouldn't actually make a difference - especially since the chance of +13 is presumably less than 20%.

For some easy access free gear:
    Sealshop - Trainee Weapon
    Clodagh - Premium Rookie
    Aislann - Sapphire Ring
    Marrec - Trainee Weapon, Crimson Blade Tunic