[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Bug Material Synthesis Tutorial (Can't Progress)

xxpreservativesxxpreservatives
Vindictus Rep: 100
in Bug Reporting
In quest Try Material Synthesis, I don't have enough materials to progress - when I buy more they don't register as materials I can use (because they're not replicas. Any ideas for how to solve? I can't move on in the story without finishing.

Comments

• PlexatPlexat
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    In quest Try Material Synthesis, I don't have enough materials to progress - when I buy more they don't register as materials I can use (because they're not replicas. Any ideas for how to solve? I can't move on in the story without finishing.

Same problem here , tried evrything but no progress . . .anyone have a clue or solution?
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    You're not supposed to use your own materials. Dianann gives you everything upfront in your quest item tab of your inventory.
  • vellvetvellvet
    Vindictus Rep: 710
    edited June 28, 2020
    I have the same problem. I have not received enough items to complete this task.

oWLdkCd.jpg
  • LeanneLeanne
    I am totally stuck with this story too (Try Material Synthesis?).
    I am supposed to "Increase the DEF of the Essence via Material Synthesis, and then talk again' but when I started material synthesis, there is no 'essence'. The only composited item selectable is the "Regina Mail (Replica)", after that, the only "Synthesis material" selectable is the "Regina's Feather: Chest Armor (Replica)".
    From the Material Synthesis window, only whatever synthesize I picked, it still requires "Paradise Orb (replica)" 4 Items(s), which I have none.
    I have plenty of Paradise Orb but that's not usable!

Checked my inventory and there is no unopened boxes - I haven't disposed or sold off anything. Tried to talk to Dianann and still getting nowhere.

This appears to be the main stream quest and without completing it, I can't proceed with the main story line. Anyone has any hint on how to get on from here?
  • LeanneLeanne
    I am totally stuck with this story too (Try Material Synthesis?).
    I am supposed to "Increase the DEF of the Essence via Material Synthesis, and then talk again' but when I started material synthesis, there is no 'essence'. The only composited item selectable is the "Regina Mail (Replica)", after that, the only "Synthesis material" selectable is the "Regina's Feather: Chest Armor (Replica)".
    From the Material Synthesis window, only whatever synthesize I picked, it still requires "Paradise Orb (replica)" 4 Items(s), which I have none.
    I have plenty of Paradise Orb but that's not usable!

Checked my inventory and there is no unopened boxes - I haven't disposed or sold off anything. Tried to talk to Dianann and still getting nowhere.

This appears to be the main stream quest and without completing it, I can't proceed with the main story line. Anyone has any idea how to work around this?
  • KeureyonPopKeureyonPop
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    I am encountering the same issue where I don't have enough material in the quest item tab to complete Dianann's quest " Try Material Synthesis".

Does anyone know how to fix this ?