[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Thank You For 7 Yrs

QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
Vindictus Rep: 4,960
in General Discussion
Thank you for the good times, the bad times, the days you filled me with pleasure. Thank you for the fond memories, and for feelings I'll always treasure. This has been a difficult decision to make and I want to sincerely thank everyone. This decision did not come easily and without regret. After 7 yrs, I have decided it is time for me to move on. I'll always treasure the fond memories. Thank you.

w7X43Yh.jpg

To ensure that I do not return, I will be deleting my characters.

Comments

• KursKurs
    Vindictus Rep: 2,320
    1494260816726.png
  • DrusaDrusa
    Vindictus Rep: 2,100
    Can't help but feel like this is just a hog at some attention. If you really wanted to quit you'd delete your account online and not your characters.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    edited August 28, 2018
    1. No, this isn't a hog at attention. I'm just reaching out to my friends on the forums.
    2. Requesting Account Deletion requires sensitive information --- information that I wouldn't trust Nexon with.

You're more than welcome to think whatever it is you want to think of me. Not that your opinion will ever matter to me. People that spew poison such as yourself is the reason why the playerbase continues to diminish. You think Nexon's management or lack thereof is the reason why the game is doing so badly? No, the community is responsible for it too, so stop pointing your finger at Nexon and own up to it.

Also, I play other Nexon games, so why would I delete my account? Logic. :eyeroll:

tl;dr IDGAF about your opinion and you shove it up where the sun don't shine. It seems to me, the one looking for attention is YOU. YOU go to MY thread that is for MY friends. Last I checked, we aren't friends, so why are you here?
    Order5Cedric
  • paingamepaingame
    Vindictus Rep: 555
    tl;dr IDGAF about your opinion and you shove it up where the sun don't shine. It seems to me, the one looking for attention is YOU. YOU go to MY thread that is for MY friends. Last I checked, we aren't friends, so why are you here?

probably because this is a public forum
    it's ok to want some attention ;)
  • BlueRappyBlueRappy
    Vindictus Rep: 1,265
    All the best for the future +best
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    Not that your opinion will ever matter to me.

If it didn't matter, you wouldn't comment about it. If it annoys you, then it holds some significance for you.

But anyways. Good luck!
  • JinyieJinyie
    Vindictus Rep: 1,830
    If this is for school, work, gaming addiction recovery then I fully respect your decision. Otherwise there's really no need to delete your characters, just uninstall Vindictus and don't install until you're ready to come back. Good luck and in a way congratulations +haha
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    i'll never understand why people feel the need to delete their characters or account if they are quitting.

There's no need for that at all. Simply just uninstall the game and leave your account and characters intact. That way, you can always have the freedom to come back 1 or 2 years later should you find the desire to try out the new content and new story chapters / bosses, and characters.

But, i'm not going to try to invoke common sense in someone who feels the need to announce their departure on the public forum just to say goodbye to their "online forum friends". If they're just friends on a vindictus forum (and not added to your phone or email or skype or discord), then i'm sorry, they weren't really much friends at all to begin with, especially considering the downstate of the forums post 2015 or so when things got heavily regulated by two fat volunteer hippo forum mods and everyone left.
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    edited August 28, 2018
    If they're just friends on a vindictus forum (and not added to your phone or email or skype or discord), then i'm sorry, they weren't really much friends at all to begin with

That's what i was thinking too. The word friend is taken too superficially nowadays. You can only have playmates or illusory friends in a game, maybe real friends sooner or later if you ever meet or live together.
  • CedricCedric
    Vindictus Rep: 1,355
    Since i never met you in all this time i suppose you play on NA.

Anyway there are still new features and content to be added in the game and as some said already you dont need to delete your char. Just keep them there and in case you wanna test those stuffs later or have some nostalgia for the old time sake, it will be much easier to do it with an already existing char. You dont nees to play hardcore again just check the new stuffs.

Good luck and all the best further.
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    edited August 30, 2018
    big mistake amigo, ur gonna be looking back at us 10 players left playing the all new ultra supreme hard mode edition of sucubus queen remastered for the 10th time. and gearing up the newest waifu velrishalynna. and as you watch our 2 minute speed run of the raid ull be wondering what we're wearing cus our outfits are gonna be only dyed in black, white, and red. of course these outfits are only obtained from the prestigious gacha box and exclusive to only the VVIP's of vindictus after spending 500 dollars for a single piece of the outfit. get owned
  • ErinieIErinieI
    Vindictus Rep: 2,380
    Uh huh.
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    Suhpreme wrote: »
    big mistake amigo, ur gonna be looking back at us 10 players left playing the all new ultra supreme hard mode edition of sucubus queen remastered for the 10th time. and gearing up the newest waifu velrishalynna. and as you watch our 2 minute speed run of the raid ull be wondering what we're wearing cus our outfits are gonna be only dyed in black, white, and red. of course these outfits are only obtained from the prestigious gacha box and exclusive to only the VVIP's of vindictus after spending 500 dollars for a single piece of the outfit. get owned

If thats the upcomming future then i quit too . Good bye + cry
  • HangeZoeHangeZoe
    Vindictus Rep: 2,355
    Can I just have your account?
  • DancingStarDancingStar
    Vindictus Rep: 1,695
    i'll never understand why people feel the need to delete their characters or account if they are quitting.

There's no need for that at all. Simply just uninstall the game and leave your account and characters intact. That way, you can always have the freedom to come back 1 or 2 years later should you find the desire to try out the new content and new story chapters / bosses, and characters.

But, i'm not going to try to invoke common sense in someone who feels the need to announce their departure on the public forum just to say goodbye to their "online forum friends". If they're just friends on a vindictus forum (and not added to your phone or email or skype or discord), then i'm sorry, they weren't really much friends at all to begin with, especially considering the downstate of the forums post 2015 or so when things got heavily regulated by two fat volunteer hippo forum mods and everyone left.

I miss the two fat hippos reviews :(
  • ChunzinhaChunzinha
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    This thread made me quite upset and nostalgic. I realized I never said goodbye to anyone, lol.
    Thanks for everything. one year late but ok
    If you see a Chun or WildChun in another game, is prolly me. Increased chances if It's a pink char haha
    160 28 75 ampoules are still mine btw muawawa

Best wishes for everyone. -plays See you again and walks away-
    t9bRHsc.png
    I was checking maplestory2 forums and ended up here, I don't intend to come back.
    I still have tons of SSs tho. If there's a thread for nostalgic screenies I can contribute later(west)
  • ChunzinhaChunzinha
    This thread made me quite upset and nostalgic. I realized I never said goodbye to anyone, lol.
    If you see a Chun or WildChun in another game, is prolly me. Increased chances if It's a pink char haha

t9bRHsc.png
    I was checking maplestory2 forums and ended up here, I don't intend to come back.
    I still have tons of SSs tho. If there's a thread for nostalgic screenies I can contribute later(west)
  • ChunzinhaChunzinha

t9bRHsc.png
    I still have tons of SSs tho. If there's a thread for nostalgic screenies I can contribute later
  • ChunzinhaChunzinha

t9bRHsc.png
    I still have tons of SSs tho. If there's a thread for nostalgic screenies I can contribute later(WEST server)