[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

New Raid/Level 100 and more.

Comments

• ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    ProR2D2 wrote: »

Can you please show seal & exchange shop updates? No more Green runes means monthly tickets could be useless too.
    Also do you know if we getting the orange gear if we are already lvl 95?

Doesn't the new system make the armor +12 runes much more valuable? (Course it will take ~6 months to get 1 +haha)
  • BOK_CHOIBOK_CHOI
    Vindictus Rep: 1,735
    edited August 17, 2018
    ikevi wrote: »
    ProR2D2 wrote: »

Can you please show seal & exchange shop updates? No more Green runes means monthly tickets could be useless too.
    Also do you know if we getting the orange gear if we are already lvl 95?

Doesn't the new system make the armor +12 runes much more valuable? (Course it will take ~6 months to get 1 +haha)

Hey guys,
    The following is what the KR Seal of Bravery shop consists of now:
    ibTIIxI.jpg

And this is the monthly ticket shop:
    UHiORwb.jpg

Both of the images were taken from this link:
    http://www.inven.co.kr/board/heroes/2028/37902

You can see that 80 seals can get you one damascus steel, and one monthly ticket can get you three.

As for the free gear, I believe all characters in all accounts get it, no matter if the character was below lvl 90~95 or not. In one of Junyoop's stream videos he goes to all of his alts just to enhance all pieces of the free gear as much as possible to see if they can replace their old gear, and one can pretty much see that every one of his characters got 'em:
    ProR2D2Prototypemind
  • ikeviikevi
    @BOK_CHOI Thanks for the info. So now I might feel like I should play my other alts a bit more. Course all orange +12 lv 90 gear isn't going to go far on the new content... but it still will be a good upgrade over the +10 purple stuff most of my alts sit on.

And yeah save those monthly tickets. 3 steels for 1 ticket looks like a huge upgrade compared to the runes. (So from what I gather that means you need 2 monthly tickets to try for a +13 again for lv 90 assuming US takes the updated charts.) Course with dul items in the seal shop, I can see why folks are annoyed about the huge jump in costs to try to +15 lv 95 items.
    BOK_CHOI
  • BownerBowner
    Vindictus Rep: 1,775
    edited August 19, 2018
    rondomiza wrote: »
    @탱크블레이드
    Dragon could you please translate what they did to Glaive Lynn? Niether you nor Juny said nothing about her in your streams.
    To me it seems like she gets some kinda new buffs or something...?

She gets a few new status effects. However it's hard for me to translate since on the Korea server her names originate from DevCAT's Chinese Lore. Therefore making it hard to translate since the skills/effects are all chinese named. It seems the Status Effect can also be stacked up to 10 times as well. The most I can tell you is Damage and SP Gain has been increased. It also seems like Stamina Recovery hasn't changed either. Juny did mention it in his stream but since the majority of his viewers are Korean he speaks mainly in Korean so it's hard sometimes to spot any english questions. I try to help him with that on both his Youtube and Twitch channels when possible though. Do keep in mind this is rough translated information as I always like to say xD

Hey, could you please take SS and post them here for the materials needed to craft the 100 gear and weapons please. im just want a little idea of what i need to save up.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    edited August 20, 2018
    Really seems that they are obsessed with following good with bad since Rise dropped. Considering that Damascus Steel not to mention all the other mats were already a huge time gate, making it even more of a grind isn't going to make anyone happy. It's like Nexon refuses to get their own audience. The one thing they've never figured out is that balanced grinding means people gear more characters, which means more time spent enjoying and experiencing the game, which means more dollars spent.

Look no further than Warframe to see what incentivizing people to play lots of different characters and allowing them to gear them all does for your bottom line. Their numbers continue to increase by the month despite some poor decisions about grind and honestly more bugs than there should be. It's so sad, because Vindi has without a doubt the best combat there is, along with pretty interesting story and great gear customization. It blows other games out of the water in so many ways, yet Nexon again and again makes backwards decisions that undermine the game's potential.

Here's hoping they keep doing the right things and lay off the detrimental ones.
    BOK_CHOIKenshinXHookedOnRice
  • BOK_CHOIBOK_CHOI
    edited August 21, 2018
    Really seems that they are obsessed with following good with bad since Rise dropped. Considering that Damascus Steel not to mention all the other mats were already a huge time gate, making it even more of a grind isn't going to make anyone happy. It's like Nexon refuses to get their own audience. The one thing they've never figured out is that balanced grinding means people gear more characters, which means more time spent enjoying and experiencing the game, which means more dollars spent.

Yep that summarizes my thoughts as well. I mean, it was true that, before the 08/16 update , building lvl 100 gear was way too costly (in terms of # of damascus steel required and also for att limit removal cost) so a lot of people were opting for highly-enhanced lvl 95 gear instead. A good chunk of the KR server was in the middle of working on their lvl 95 gear when Nexon decided to slap that damascus steel requirement update on them overnight with no previous announcement about it whatsoever.
    Sure one could say that reducing the steel requirement for lvl 100 gear was a needed move, but why significantly increase the requirement for lvl 95 gear? It's like they're forcing the population to get the new gear straight away by, instead of giving more merit to the new gear, they give demerit to the older gear (kinda like what they've done to lvl 80 gear and below with the RISE update).

Currently the damascus steel system is next to useless for the general population of KR server because, up to about +14 lvl 95 weapon and +13 lvl 100 weapon, it's actually expected to be much cheaper to just buy premade than using the new enhancement system (my source: http://www.inven.co.kr/board/heroes/2028/37907).

Now I'm hoping that they either increase the drop rates/availability of the damascus steel or change back the lvl 95 damascus steel requirements (I think lvl 100 steel requirement is still quite high as they are now, given that the damascus steel costs 3~4M per piece at this time)...or both, but then I'd be asking for too much, right?
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    @BOK_CHOI Sadly there's no telling. The Director has taken a hard line on a lot of things, only relenting weeks to months later in some way or another, and doing it in a fashion as if to pretend no mistakes were made. For instance, taking away the ability to fail twice on high enhancement. Sure, put in permanent lock after restoration, by why not allow players to do that twice? It dramatically devalued the effort players put into farming items, knowing that it's one and done, and replacing the old system with Destruction Runes that reduce unbind counts and still decrease enhancement on failure.

They finally implement changes to take the game to a place players wanted things to be literally years ago--finally in line with the systems of games like TERA and BDO that have had some sort of failstack system for years, and from inception of the game in some cases--then on a few weeks after release nerf it. And just like the release of +20, the removal of 8-man, and things like the Karok and Lann changes, they rush them out with no regard to player feedback. Worse, in this case they don't even mention it to players ahead of time to find out their thoughts.

It seriously amazes me, actually amazes me, how poorly they weigh the decisions that they make. The server mergers and population issues are proof without doubt that decisions game wide and especially for NA like the forced launcher and Rise have utterly destroyed what the market in the west wanted from this game. It is without doubt the best action combat-style game on PC, with arguably the worst management behind it. It's like they actually hate money, or simply are so obsessed with dictating how the game will be played that they do so to the exclusion of maximizing profits. The massive layoff speak further to how poorly they're taking care of their titles, as well as JP's host company not choosing to renew their licenses.

Here's hoping they right the ship before they cause another mass exodus in KR and the rest of the servers again.
    BOK_CHOILion86
  • BOK_CHOIBOK_CHOI
    edited August 22, 2018
    http://www.inven.co.kr/board/heroes/2471/41250
    A bit of good news following another update in KR server...

Up till yesterday the only raids to drop damascus steels were the three new lvl 100 raids.

Now they'll also drop from the following bosses:
    Dullahan
    Aes Sidhe
    Arcana
    Rupacitus
    All of the Special dungeon bosses

Now for how good/bad the drop rate is gonna be for the damascus steel in these dungeons, and how much more efficient the new enhancement system will become with the increased availability of the steel, I guess we'll have to see.

For the...less-than-good news:

The DEF of Elchulus and Matcha increased by 1000. That would mean +1000 to the att cap and also for the minimum power requirement for quick battles.
    Seems like another move to get people to regear to lvl 100.
    Lion86LillieViridePrototypemind
  • BownerBowner
    vindi_zpsqpeg5kk0.png

just been looking about on youtube and came across this. seems like he still only has the same belt and earrings but his ring was +20 so im assuming it might be easier to get +20 on rings then it is on weapons? maybe?
  • ikeviikevi
    edited August 26, 2018
    Bowner wrote: »

just been looking about on youtube and came across this. seems like he still only has the same belt and earrings but his ring was +20 so im assuming it might be easier to get +20 on rings then it is on weapons? maybe?

It doesn't reset/break, so much easier.
  • ikeviikevi
    edited August 26, 2018
    Odd don't know how this got made.
  • HookedOnRiceHookedOnRice
    Vindictus Rep: 700
    I have a question for anyone who plays KR.

Since we are able to enhance restored items with the 100 update, does that mean we can hold onto the +11/+12/+13 lvl 90 runes and use them on the free +10 90 weapons we receive once the update hits? I want to avoid making new +10 90 weapons since I already replaced all shards on the free ones with OJ shards, but didn't realize I couldn't use the runes since they have restored status on them
  • ikeviikevi

Since we are able to enhance restored items with the 100 update, does that mean we can hold onto the +11/+12/+13 lvl 90 runes and use them on the free +10 90 weapons we receive once the update hits? I want to avoid making new +10 90 weapons since I already replaced all shards on the free ones with OJ shards, but didn't realize I couldn't use the runes since they have restored status on them

Frankly it isn't worth the cost to revive a +12/13 lv 90 over a +12 lv 95 if you plan on doing the new raids. (Att cap will be 37k now.) And remember you are given free +12 lv 90 stuff so no reason at all for +11 runes at least.
  • HookedOnRiceHookedOnRice
    Vindictus Rep: 700

Frankly it isn't worth the cost to revive a +12/13 lv 90 over a +12 lv 95 if you plan on doing the new raids. (Att cap will be 37k now.) And remember you are given free +12 lv 90 stuff so no reason at all for +11 runes at least.

I'm not concerned about reviving a 90 weapon because the free +10 90's we were given already are restored. Let me reiterate since I forgot we're getting free +12 gear (including weapon?). If I buy the +13 rune from the seal shop now, will I be able to use it on the +12 weapons we are given?
  • ikeviikevi
    edited September 1, 2018
    They will
    I'm not concerned about reviving a 90 weapon because the free +10 90's we were given already are restored. Let me reiterate since I forgot we're getting free +12 gear (including weapon?). If I buy the +13 rune from the seal shop now, will I be able to use it on the +12 weapons we are given?

Yes the +13 rune will work (though I don't know about the odds changing since each attempt with a run should improve chances for next attempt, but you will need to wait for someone that plays in Korea to comment). If we are lucky we will get the event on destruction runes, where they no longer remove 1 lvl. So if you are full on seals of bravery feel free to buy either instead of buying mats to break down.

FYI, as for the lv 90 advice. I am just saying is with a +13 lv 90 you will maybe be able to do ~50% of the dps than a person with a +10 lv 100 on the new raids due to the att cap being so high. (Remember add dmg is much less of an advantage when you are below the att cap. It is tough to get >34k with a +15 lv 90.) Good luck with whatever you choose to do.
    HookedOnRiceLoLoBooty
  • BownerBowner
    SO, no one knows what MATS we need to make the 100 gear? is it godly iron ore / cloth? is it new stuff? how much do we need? etc some of this we might need so can someone please share or show me where i can look to translate?
  • ikeviikevi
    edited September 12, 2018
    SO, no one knows what MATS we need to make the 100 gear? is it godly iron ore / cloth? is it new stuff? how much do we need? etc some of this we might need so can someone please share or show me where i can look to translate?

I don't understand the question... It is just new lv 100 shards/essence. (So again 5 for weapons, 2 to 3 for armor). You only use godly/heavenly mats for replacing shards/upgrading. Just watch the vids, if anything you should be stocking up on heavenly/godly mats to enhance your accessories.
  • BownerBowner

I don't understand the question... It is just new lv 100 shards/essence. (So again 5 for weapons, 2 to 3 for armor). You only use godly/heavenly mats for replacing shards/upgrading. Just watch the vids, if anything you should be stocking up on heavenly/godly mats to enhance your accessories.

so there is going to be new shards/chunks ? or will there be the same as we have now? so we do need godly and heavenly stuff for 100 patch. this is what i wanted to know. thanks
  • ikeviikevi
    edited September 13, 2018
    so there is going to be new shards/chunks ? or will there be the same as we have now? so we do need godly and heavenly stuff for 100 patch. this is what i wanted to know. thanks

As I said already, yes there are new shards/chunks for lv 100. Just look at the vids.

And again, yes you need new godly/heavenly stuff to upgrade/patch whatever you want to call it for lv 100 gear. In addition you want a lot of this stuff to +20 your accessories so you might as well stock up.

And to make life a bit easier for you, just click here, go to ~2:55.
    LoLoBooty
  • BownerBowner

As I said already, yes there are new shards/chunks for lv 100. Just look at the vids.

And again, yes you need new godly/heavenly stuff to upgrade/patch whatever you want to call it for lv 100 gear. In addition you want a lot of this stuff to +20 your accessories so you might as well stock up.

And to make life a bit easier for you, just click here, go to ~2:55.

ok thanks for your help dude. can you answer a few more questions please as im going through this vid lol.

when hes leveling his 100 weapon, he is enhancing with what looks like safeguard runes. now he failed a few and only lost unbinds but not +s. is this a new thing? will safeguards stop losing +s?