[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Succubus Fang

ValkittenValkitten
Vindictus Rep: 520
in General Discussion
So I will be able to get greater SF tomorrow but I heard that it is nerfed and the description of it is the old desc. Does it worth picking? I mean can i go from like 1 health to max, assuming that i can deal enough damage for it, or is it capped at some walue? Or should i go with G bronze lion

Comments

• DrusaDrusa
    Vindictus Rep: 2,100
    Standard heals 5k, greater heals 7k
  • rondomizarondomiza
    Vindictus Rep: 920
    Yes you can restore no more then 7000hp now. I would say it is still pretty good. The question is why do you want it? For the normal raids (not redeemers) if you have good def then you'll be fine just using hp potions. I personally hate what rise did to the potions so i'm trying not to use them at all and a succ fang is really great for a madman like myself=)
  • ValkittenValkitten
    Vindictus Rep: 520
    rondomiza wrote: »
    Yes you can restore no more then 7000hp now. I would say it is still pretty good. The question is why do you want it? For the normal raids (not redeemers) if you have good def then you'll be fine just using hp potions. I personally hate what rise did to the potions so i'm trying not to use them at all and a succ fang is really great for a madman like myself=)

Yea, i dont like the pots either and if it is 7k then it will really be useful for me guess i will go with that :D
    ty both ^^
  • AbaddanAbaddan
    Vindictus Rep: 2,320
    edited August 18, 2018
    Uh, unless it was buffed again after they nerfed it, which I certainly could've missed, the great succ fang is only 5k healing. Even if it isn't you're still imo better off going with G Lion Statue. It's a guaranteed 5k health and a 30sec faster CD, you're not guaranteed that 5k or 7k whichever it is now out of the fang. If you get hit while trying to squeeze in healing because of time, you're under what the Lion statue would give anyway. Plenty of times you'll hit it and Balor does his wall or etc. Lion you can use it as soon as off CD no waiting for a chance, which results in more overall healing throughout the raid. I only use Lion until I learn the new redeemers anyway after that it's back to Paw so.
  • rondomizarondomiza
    Vindictus Rep: 920
    Abaddan wrote: »
    Uh, unless it was buffed again after they nerfed it, which I certainly could've missed, the great succ fang is only 5k healing. Even if it isn't you're still imo better off going with G Lion Statue. It's a guaranteed 5k health and a 30sec faster CD, you're not guaranteed that 5k or 7k whichever it is now out of the fang. If you get hit while trying to squeeze in healing because of time, you're under what the Lion statue would give anyway. Plenty of times you'll hit it and Balor does his wall or etc. Lion you can use it as soon as off CD no waiting for a chance, which results in more overall healing throughout the raid. I only use Lion until I learn the new redeemers anyway after that it's back to Paw so.

Nope, it is 7000hp cap for the greater succubus fang since Miri update and 5000hp for the regular one. Yes using the lion statue is safer of course, but it's kinda just an additional hp potion that gives you more hp and has a longer cd. So for those crazy poeple who dont like hp potions as they are now the succ fang is more fun.=)
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580

The greater lion statue is not worth it anymore. Your current and maximum health increase by 5000 upob use, but both decrease when the time expires. It's not really a good heal. I recently bought one and I feel ripped off. Wish I would have saved for the greater Fang.
  • AbaddanAbaddan
    Vindictus Rep: 2,320
    edited August 19, 2018
    rondomiza wrote: »

Nope, it is 7000hp cap for the greater succubus fang since Miri update and 5000hp for the regular one. Yes using the lion statue is safer of course, but it's kinda just an additional hp potion that gives you more hp and has a longer cd. So for those crazy poeple who dont like hp potions as they are now the succ fang is more fun.=)

I don't use any of the healing artifacts except for new redeemers while I learn them, after that I don't need them. I don't really mind the HP pots, tbh I rarely use pots as it is. Just don't need them for anything under redeemers basically. The redeemers situation Imo would definitely say the Lion Statue is just the better bet even at 2k less healing which doesn't matter if you get to hit it 5 more times than fang over the course of the raid. Personally I just rarely use health potions, but going off what OP asked, my opinion is the Lion Statue is best for healing since Fang only offers 2k more hp and a 30 second longer cool down and you don't have to hold onto the Statue for a window to atk where you're least likely to get hit, you can pop it immediately if you need it. Also you don't have to worry about not being able to hit the boss if they start doing like a OHKO , wall, gate, something like that and missing your healing or a portion of it. So for straight healing as far as artifacts go, I'd have to give it to the Greater Lion Statue.