[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Bigby's Bottomless Box?

OsmadielOsmadiel
Vindictus Rep: 300
edited August 12, 2018 in General Discussion
I am new to the game and I am not quite sure what Bigby's box does. I know it gives out rewards at times but there is no explanation of what it is and how it works. If anyone could let me know it would be appreciated.

Comments

• ElleaseEllease
    Vindictus Rep: 1,625
    It's just an interface for opening many of the "random item" boxes in the game. Currently, there is an attendance event that gives a box out on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday that you can open using Bigby's box. It was mostly used for older gacha boxes (which has been superseded by the Dimensional Orb interface).
  • OsmadielOsmadiel
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    Thank you!. Is it still worth it to use Bixby? Also, where do you obtain Dimensional Orbs?
  • ElleaseEllease
    Vindictus Rep: 1,625
    There is no real difference between using the Bigby interface or right-clicking the Faded Death Cube from your NX tab, it's just flashier. Dimensional Orbs has been used as the interface to open the Glorious (Valkyrie gacha) and Steel (Iset/Keaghan gacha) Cubes, which are purchased from the supply depot during their specific sales. There are currently no boxes to purchase that use the Dimensional Orb system.
    Feuercast