[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Do you have any of these titles?

SaniteeSanitee
Vindictus Rep: 2,205
edited September 19, 2018 in General Discussion
I'm looking to see if anyone has any of these unknown titles.
If you have ANY of these titles, please specify which title and what server you have it on (ie. Europe or NA).

Ally Defender
Another Year Has Passed
Big Bomb!
Blind Firing
Brand New Hero
Candy Fantasy
Charming Rookie
Clever Rookie
Combat Instructor
Cute Rookie
Duel Bronze
Duel Champ
Duel Silver
Envy and Jealousy
Fairy Of Mercy
Faithful Friend
Festival Champion
Fighting in the Shade
Fire at Will
Fresh Rookie
Gaining Weight
Gift Box Guardian
Give and Give
Gold-Plated Guardian
Goofy Rookie
Greatsword Master
Greatsword Novice
Handsome Guy
Hero of the Children
Innocence Destroyer
It's Not Because I Like You
juicy & fruity
Kidult
Little Helper
Living Comfortably
Looks Great After A While
Love Messenger
Lovely
Moonlight Glide
Mysterious Suitor of Pink Rumors
New World Veteran
New Year's Blessing.
Platonic Love
Playground Warrior
Polite Rookie
Poor Life
Pretty Girl
Pretty Up Close
Punch-Drunk Love
Realist
Reminiscing
Secret Santa
Secretly Suffering
Solo Erinn Destroy Couples
Sprout Head
Sproutly
Super Snowballer
The Destined
The Enemy Ankle Snatcher
The Game Changer
The Haunted
The Radiant
Too Pathetic to Love
Tough Rookie
Unrequited Love
Watching Quietly

Comments

• SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    edited July 31, 2018
    I have nearly 800 titles, so it's hard to find them all. However, I can tell without checking:
    Copycat Master! - I have it, was GM/forum event on forum in EU
    Europe Potato Title - yes, was renamed to this at some point.
    Title: I'd do anything for a cool title! - one of recent events
    Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno! - Revived Blood Lord completion forum event in EU

I recall plenty of listed titles as well. Some of them were never available in EU, but they are obtainable via Vanguard Partholon now.
    Sanitee
  • KursKurs
    Vindictus Rep: 2,320
    edited July 31, 2018
    I have Abracadabra and Dog's Best Friend I'm on NA Server
    Sanitee
  • SaniteeSanitee
    Kurs wrote: »
    SirRFI wrote: »
    I have nearly 800 titles, so it's hard to find them all. However, I can tell without checking:
    Copycat Master! - I have it, was GM/forum event on forum in EU
    Europe Potato Title - yes, was renamed to this at some point.
    Title: I'd do anything for a cool title! - one of recent events
    Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno! - Revived Blood Lord completion forum event in EU

I recall plenty of listed titles as well. Some of them were never available in EU, but they are obtainable via Vanguard Partholon now.
    Kurs wrote: »

Thanks you two! :)
  • DrusaDrusa
    Vindictus Rep: 2,100
    edited August 2, 2018
    Stabbed Ulchas, etc other titles related to Anwynn raids (Ulchas, Lavasat, Enzo and Crom(?) Were time limited events on EU from what I recall. You had to either kick kill or spear kill the bosses to obtain it.

Class Challenge Event No. 1 was either the Glas or Weeping Queen challenge in EU. Was the reward for clearing the hardest choice.
    Sanitee
  • GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    Vindictus Rep: 3,540
    I have combat instructor, on NA, I didn't even realize it was rare.
    Sanitee
  • ZentrixxZentrixx
    Vindictus Rep: 1,960
    edited August 11, 2018
    Bingo!, Bingolicious, Class Challenge Event No. 1, Moonlight Glide and Sweet Taste in eu.
    Sanitee
  • WelhonWelhon
    Vindictus Rep: 810
    edited August 3, 2018
    Drusa wrote: »
    Stabbed Ulchas, etc other titles related to Anwynn raids (Ulchas, Lavasat, Enzo and Crom(?) Were time limited events on EU from what I recall. You had to either kick kill or spear kill the bosses to obtain it.

Class Challenge Event No. 1 was either the Glas or Weeping Queen challenge in EU. Was the reward for clearing the hardest choice.

The Class Challenge title, at least how I remember it being was that you had to clear one of the choices to get the title. I cleared the easiest one AKA Blood Lord and got the title myself.
    Sanitee
  • SaniteeSanitee
    edited August 4, 2018

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat. gimmiee.

Also, thanks everyone for the info. :)
    Zentrixx wrote: »
    Bingo!, Bingolicious, Class Challenge Event No. 1, Moonlight Glide and Sweet Love in eu.

Wait, Sweet Love? Which one? Sweet Taste? Unrequited Love?
    GhengisJohn
  • FurielFuriel
    Vindictus Rep: 3,330
    edited August 11, 2018
    Phantom Master - First Sylas to reach lv.90 (EU event)
    Trailer Event 2015 - EU forum event - Make a video showcasing Lann's Revamp.
    Sanitee
  • ZentrixxZentrixx
    Vindictus Rep: 1,960
    Sanitee wrote: »

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat. gimmiee.

Also, thanks everyone for the info. :)
    Zentrixx wrote: »
    Bingo!, Bingolicious, Class Challenge Event No. 1, Moonlight Glide and Sweet Love in eu.

Wait, Sweet Love? Which one? Sweet Taste? Unrequited Love?

My bad, I meant Sweet Taste. Fixed it.
    Sanitee
  • AnthonytonyboyAnthonytonyboy
    Vindictus Rep: 4,665
    "Little Helper" is freaking rare title, only 5 or 10 players in EU server get it or something, I got it from EU 2014 event
    in the forum, for being best help to others, example guides, bug report, most suggestions, people did vote who are
    most help, top 3 players got mouse prize and title, 4th to 10th get 5k NX and title, I was 4th rip... I don't remember if
    6th-10th get title or not... They already shut down EU forum, so no link for you, so can't confirm it 100% anymore xD
    8XJBRyB.gif
    Sanitee
  • AeledingAeleding
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    Class Challenge Event, which happened in March 2015, had 3 tiers :
    -Tier 1 was clearing White Tyrant's Challenge without getting hit(can't recall if it was hard or hero mode, i think it was hard mode to let everyone have a chance at it, and then lazy people just did that one). It awarded the "Class Challenge Event No1" title.
    -Tier 2 i have no memory of, it might have been Weeping Queen (sort of a midway challenge for people who did not have enough gear but were eager to prove their skill) and awarded the "Class Challenge Event No2 title".
    -Tier 3 was at first Titan Hero in 10 hits or less without pots, then when they realized it was too easy they changed it to Glas Hero in 10 hits or less, without pots, this tier awarded the "Challenge Accepted" title.

I don't have much memory of the other titles, but this one left a deep impression because of all the practice runs i had to do...
    Sanitee
  • SaniteeSanitee
    Thanks everyone for the info! It's been super helpful, soo pleaaaaaaaaaaase keep them coming. :)
    Aeleding wrote: »
    -Tier 2 i have no memory of, it might have been Weeping Queen (sort of a midway challenge for people who did not have enough gear but were eager to prove their skill) and awarded the "Class Challenge Event No2 title".

Can you double check if this title exists, just cause I can't find it on my list, and Challenge Accepted was considered the title for the Event No.2.
  • AeledingAeleding
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    edited September 24, 2018
    Hmm now that i think about it, at some point a lot of EU event titles got changed to generic names, like Europe Potato Title.
    I'm sure that there were 3 tiers and each tier rewarded its own unique title each , but i also remember having the title "challenge accepted" changing to class challenge event title and being upset about it, then they reverted it back for some reason, so they might have fused the titles from Tier 1 and Tier 2 into a single one, and then couldn't decide on which one to revert to so they left it like that, and given no2 to the last tier...
    Sorry about this confusion, but it's been so long i actually had to check a youtube video to remember a little of that time :p