[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Greetings everyone

ZeddieLIttleZeddieLIttle
Vindictus Rep: 510
edited June 7, 2018 in New Recruits
My name is ZeddieLittle. I had previously played this game many years ago. I played when there were only 3 characters, Lann, Evie, and Fiona. At the time Evie was a mix of melee and magic. Also she used healing runes! Anyway I played up until they announced Hurk. I had given my account to my little sister, I had 7/8 characters, all but one were above level 60 and at the time the cap was level 70. Since then I have not found a MMORPG that comes close to Vindictus. Recently I've been streaming games on YouTube and so I decided to give Vindictus a shot again. As of right now I only have a level 43 Kai and I'm planning on sticking with only him. I don't have as much time as I used to, I have 2 jobs and support a family of 3. I'm amazed at what they've done with the game and I love the variety of characters now. I'm hoping of becoming level 60+ and start hosting raids!
Quinque

Comments

• CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    edited July 10, 2018
    Well, not to burst a bubble but they've changed quite a few things since you've been gone.

You made mention that you can't wait to start hosting raids at level 60+, but that's not going to happen unfortunately. The entirety of season 1 was nerfed to be soloable, as is the entirety of season 2. I wouldn't expect to be hosting raids until season 3 when you're 85+.

Just wanted to let you know this in case you noticed not many parties below level 85. We're here, but we're all in season 3 lol.

If you have any other questions regarding the changes made, feel free to ask.

This was the big patch that came out at the end of last year that changed a lot of aspects of the game. I recommend giving it a read to get caught up.

http://vindictus.nexon.net/news/23324/rise-revolution-update
  • clickhereclickhere
    Vindictus Rep: 500
    hosting season 2 xraids you can still find people who want to join as of 7/29/2018
  • NædrinNædrin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,190
    hmmmmm.... This post and it's first reply gives me an overwhelmingly strong sense of deja vu.....
  • CryonicsCryonics
    Same boat. Glad my account still here. Been along time. I quit around when lvl 80 was new.