[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Thank you RNGesus!

QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
Vindictus Rep: 4,960
edited July 9, 2018 in General Discussion
After 7 yrs...It has finally happened. I just made my first +15. I want to thank a great friend with his help. Without his help, the +15 wouldn't be made possible. He made it to +13 and then I yolo'd the last 2 enhances. Thank you so much. :-)

GadvTNq.jpg
RaptorBugLoyalsKenshinXEmerthystnoctredCedricSaphreeAnduri

Comments

• LoyalsLoyals
    Vindictus Rep: 720
    Yay!! Hope you enjoy it :D still waiting for my moment the RNGesus gives me a +15 xD
  • GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    Vindictus Rep: 3,540
    After 7 yrs...It has finally happened. I just made my first +15. I want to thank a great friend with his help. Without his help, the +15 wouldn't be made possible. He made it to +13 and then I yolo'd the last 2 enhances. Thank you so much. :-)

GadvTNq.jpg

That is the exact same outfitter that I want for my lynn, and have wanted for a couple years now, only the damned 27 dollar version never goes on sale. Kudos to your sense of style sir.
  • CedricCedric
    Vindictus Rep: 1,355
    edited July 9, 2018
    Lol u are a bit late game is dead xD
    Its at least a dulla?
  • BLudamidaBLudamida
    Vindictus Rep: 330
    +15 90 omegalul, when lvl 100 gear is around the corner
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    @Cedric @BLudamida Remember when I asked for your opinion? Yeah, me neither.

giphy.gif
    MercuryEyes
  • CedricCedric
    edited July 10, 2018
    my question was serious idk why you got so triggered. For real u cant talk with ppl anything these days without a crisis?
  • SydysSydys
    Vindictus Rep: 730
    Congrats on +15 <3 Love your Lynns look~
  • KursKurs
    Vindictus Rep: 2,320
    edited July 10, 2018
    Cedric wrote: »
    my question was serious idk why you got so triggered. For real u cant talk with ppl anything these days without a crisis?

I think it was the way you worded it. It sounded like it can be taken as unnecessarily negative at the very least and just an excuse to be one of those "ded game" people who plenty of people hate. I think the question I think was fine... just every other part of it was kind of like you were trying to be a jerk
  • CedricCedric
    Oh my such an evil persone i am. Dude really you guys are so much sensitive just get over with.

+15 in the current state of the game with such a low population its doesnt feel like it would have 1 year ago lets say nor is his fault that the game is not doing great lately lol (he replied like i was acusing him or smt) so no reason to feel so attacked.

Beside im sorry to cut your enthusiasm but a lvl 90 even +15 wont be so much effective anymore with the next patches that come.
    Congratz for your weapon if thats what you want to hear but it was a simple question dead game or not.
  • DrusaDrusa
    Vindictus Rep: 2,100
    edited July 11, 2018
    I'm not entirely sure why you're on the forum if you're just going to spout LOL DEAD GAME XD

Stop being miserable.
  • CedricCedric
    I dont really care if the game dies or not really.
    And its was a simple mention lol u crybabies who cant accept that vindi is in a very bad position and more dead than ever u just go crazy if someone even say smt about it with good motivations or not.
    And look between my posts mister, calling the game dead is not the only thing i do(maybe at suggestions section or ppl who asked for advices) but yeah you couldnt see that only what u want.

And yes he is a little too late with his lvl 90 weapon, you can accept that or cry about it.
    Now stop trashing the thread of this guy was a simple thread turned into smt else by crybabies maniacs lolo.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    edited July 11, 2018
    @Cedric Seems like you cared enough to respond to this thread. Please tell the negative committee which meets inside your head to sit back down and be quiet. FYI, Lvl 90 weapons are still relevant even with the new content. It is called min/maxing, but I bet you already knew that. Oh wait...

Just stop. You're only embarrassing yourself.

Can we please get this thread locked?
  • GanonGamer34GanonGamer34
    Vindictus Rep: 1,180
    @QueenOfMana Gratz on the +15! It's funny cause I've also played for about 7 years now, and my first +15 AND only +15 after all this time is a pair of boots on my Hurk XD
  • CedricCedric
    You wont even be attack capped lol i simply asked a question but instead a simple answer you had to post a **** pic like a typical forumist.
    None say you cant be happy with your +15 but you will be far from cap i dont even talk about rev attack lol. I talked nicely and didnt attack anyone you are the only one who started to insult ppl around cuz i dare to say dead game.
    you had to post a **** pic like a typical forumist.

And you had to post unnecessary, degrading comments "like a typical forumist." All QueenOfMana wanted to do was post a forum post showcasing that after their 7 year time period of playing this game, they finally got a +15, which is basically the end goal of this game. And they did it. I'm actually genuinely happy for them because I know how that feels. You literally started your first comment with the beat dead horse comment of "dead game" and continue to say how insignificant it is because they won't be attack capped. Does it really matter that much?

This is why people can't even try to be happy with what they feel is great accomplishments because of comments like that, that just completely belittle any of the positive. So yeah, I can see why people are telling you off.
  • CedricCedric
    Idk if you are aware but enhancement cap is +20 . And i didnt said is useless just asked if is a dulla or not simple as that if you read in my lines smt more that u want is not my problem.

All this useless talk because of nothing.
    Congratz for your weapon again.
  • paingamepaingame
    Vindictus Rep: 555
    edited July 11, 2018
    well you did imply it was useless saying it wont even be close to attack cap. there are people running around in KR with close to 36k with a +15 90 wep, and the test server atk cap for maha is 36k. assuming he has partholon and neam maxed since he's been playing 7 years, he can atk cap balor and be completely fine/op(without even getting balor bonuses) for another 6 months, after which prices will drop dramatically anyways. 100 cap is dropping today in kr

Idk if you are aware but enhancement cap is +20 .

I'm very aware. +20 however is completely unrealistic considering the horrible enhancement rate from +16-+20. Even +15 nowadays feels a long way away since the rates are lower than pre-Rise. Considering that +20 didn't even exist at a point in time, I choose to ignore the fact +20 even exists. The end goal for me was always +15 and it will always be +15 to me. Are there even people with +20's in any server? I know +16's exist because I've seen a few on the NA server. And no, I don't count test or private servers.
  • CedricCedric
    paingame wrote: »
    well you did imply it was useless saying it wont even be close to attack cap.

Yeah after ppl started to actually be rude and insult around
  • noctrednoctred
    Vindictus Rep: 2,875
    None say you cant be happy with your +15 but you will be far from cap

From the math I've seen, +15 90's will be able to pass attack cap w/ stats from Neam, Balor, soap, vanguard, and quality. Seems like +15 90's will only become irrelevant if you're interested in capping ALR.

--

Also, grats on the +15.