[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

New Raid/Level 100 and more.

Comments

• 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    Innoy wrote: »
    The current NA change in gear really screwed new players or players that are not already super geared. It basically negated all motivation to run anything before Dulla, which basically makes you rush to Dulla undergeared . Now to make money is impossible, only Dulla stuff sells and you can barely farm anything at that point in crap gear. The idea of hitting 3k+ atk is too far out there, there is no clear road map to do that. They need to make more content relevant not less.

Yeah that too. Right now it just feels like they are through content out there as an attempt to please the players to keep the game going. But each update no longer has that spark we once had many years ago. As much as I want to see DevCAT actually save this game at the same time I think it's time for it to end too. Sad to say but it's on life support imo xD (just an opinion but hey).
    BlueRappyMercuryEyes
  • AmaetheAmaethe
    Vindictus Rep: 890
    edited June 27, 2018
    I'll just leave this here
    AnasasisssOrder5
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    edited June 28, 2018
    Amaethe wrote: »
    I'll just leave this here

The quotes where Cichol is speaking are quotes from the when you spoke with him after fighting Lugh as for what Macha(?) was saying none of that was subtitled so I can't translate that xD It DOES seem as if she is mentioning Her power and body returning but I don't fully understand just yet.
  • HelgiHelgi
    Vindictus Rep: 205
    I really hope that they don't make +13 and above lvl 90 gear obsolete with the updates of lvl 100 gear like they did with lvl 80 when ADD was updated...
    I've been thinking for a long time that it would be good to be able to swap shards into lvl 95 chunks (and maybe lvl 100 chunks after this update) through Diannan? Sure I don't mind farming for some new items that might be required to do so but really makes you consider quitting the game when your weapon just suddenly becomes useless...

Additionally, I'd like to add in the comments above about lack of motivation for doing the 6 early S3 raids (up to Denizen)
    Of course their orange drop costs only a few K nowadays, but I personally feel like the 90k or above gold reward + occasional ES drops still make them a good to-go place for a lot of players working their gear up. Also, it still is fun to play them. I just hope with this update they don't do what they did to S1 and S2 to these battles.
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    Helgi wrote: »
    I really hope that they don't make +13 and above lvl 90 gear obsolete with the updates of lvl 100 gear like they did with lvl 80 when ADD was updated...
    I've been thinking for a long time that it would be good to be able to swap shards into lvl 95 chunks (and maybe lvl 100 chunks after this update) through Diannan? Sure I don't mind farming for some new items that might be required to do so but really makes you consider quitting the game when your weapon just suddenly becomes useless...

Additionally, I'd like to add in the comments above about lack of motivation for doing the 6 early S3 raids (up to Denizen)
    Of course their orange drop costs only a few K nowadays, but I personally feel like the 90k or above gold reward + occasional ES drops still make them a good to-go place for a lot of players working their gear up. Also, it still is fun to play them. I just hope with this update they don't do what they did to S1 and S2 to these battles.

inb4 100 gear gets you to 40k at +13

9gU1u4H.png

I think they need to bring back 8 man's and boost hp, but above all else, just undoing add dmg. Honestly, I always think about back around S2 where you could run mediocre stats and still achieve top place if you played well enough, be it that having a lot of attack speed and capped stats made it easier to shine, it wasn't necessary. So, at the least for me, striving for gear was fun cause I didn't need it but I could get it to make my life easier, notably speed. But now it's just stacking add and it's boring because the process of getting geared for even 3k add is so tedious and highly rng dependant.
    Mainly, I like when +15 was a good milestone and gave you notable buffs but wasn't a bulldozer stepping stone. Or something like that.

Why is power creep exponential
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Innoy wrote: »
    The current NA change in gear really screwed new players or players that are not already super geared. It basically negated all motivation to run anything before Dulla, which basically makes you rush to Dulla undergeared . Now to make money is impossible, only Dulla stuff sells and you can barely farm anything at that point in crap gear. The idea of hitting 3k+ atk is too far out there, there is no clear road map to do that. They need to make more content relevant not less.

Yeah that too. Right now it just feels like they are through content out there as an attempt to please the players to keep the game going. But each update no longer has that spark we once had many years ago. As much as I want to see DevCAT actually save this game at the same time I think it's time for it to end too. Sad to say but it's on life support imo xD (just an opinion but hey).

8-man definitely needs to come back, but if KR's worries about something crazy like needing another full OJ version of the weapon for each smelting enhancement or something silly like that play out it's just going to be a pointless fix. I guess we'll see in the end. You're right, though, I don't hold out much hope for the changes being as advertised. We shall see.
  • JessGameJessGame
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    edited July 4, 2018
    Inquisitor Claire

Elchulus(1:10:50)

Macha

Out of the 3 i kind of prefer Claire

All the raids look very good,i would just prefer if Macha had less pauses and was more aggressive.

Very satisfied with all 3 raids thoe,at least they are providing new content,wich is very appreciated

Also as referance,the user in Elchulus and Macha has around 21k defense/130 Crit-resistance.
    JinyieLillieVirideOrder5
  • noctrednoctred
    Vindictus Rep: 2,875
    edited July 4, 2018
    New Elchy looks so sick.

I'm sure clear times will drop once people learn the fight but still - such a cool design.

8-man definitely needs to come back, but if KR's worries about something crazy like needing another full OJ version of the weapon for each smelting enhancement or something silly like that play out it's just going to be a pointless fix.

I kinda agree and kinda disagree.

On one hand - RNG protection is RNG protection. I don't mind too much if the process takes a while so long as you're guaranteed results in the end. On the other hand, OJ essences are probably going to be jacked up in price for a long, long time as rich people try to spam +16's - so that might definitely screw over average players. On the other, other hand - it'll also be a good opportunity for players to make bank by selling overpriced essences since the content appears to be doable with 95 gear.
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    edited July 4, 2018
    Wait +20 accessories now? Odds didn't seem too horrid either. (Fails didn't fully reset things etc.)

And that new mat is going to be a crazy price.... 15 needed for +10, 27 needed for +11 revive. How many for +14???

* edit*

Just found the notes:

http://heroes.nexon.com/news/update/view?postno=843&bbsno=5'

new belt + earrings + armor + weapons.

3 new rank 6 scrolls -> don't know what those changes are. Looks like they are also moving around where you get rank 6/7 scrolls?

For revived +14 weapons you need Damascus Steel 72 to try again for a +15.
    Armor is "only" 45 pieces.

Using runes seems to increase some stat that has to be maintained to get the eventual guaranteed +1 on enhancement. So it seems like you would need to burn though up to 5 unstable runes when trying for +11->+12 and then get a guaranteed +12. (table of how many failures is in the above link, 12 failures for +14 -> 15. Armor only need 8 failures.) Note all these numbers are being flagged as they can change once they are done with the test server.

I have no clue on what the changes for the 6 man pvp mean, but they did something there. And maybe Lynn is updated?

• LillieVirideLillieViride
    Vindictus Rep: 1,095
    Super excited for this update looking at test server stuff. If they brought back 8 people parties it would just be perfect.
  • BownerBowner
    Vindictus Rep: 1,775
    so we're losing dullihan gear already? that was too fast for me. most people are still; trying to farm it get all orange.
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Vindictus Rep: 7,740
    not fast enough, we had Aes, Iron Fist and goldfish, we needed some new armor by now. I need more Fashion.
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    edited July 5, 2018
    BGMs of the new raids

Inquisitor Claire

Outraged Elchulus

Macha (First Phase)

Macha (Second Phase)
    LillieVirideOrder5
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited July 5, 2018
    JessGame wrote: »
    Inquisitor Claire
    Elchulus(1:10:50)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=xZHDC4Y1jZY

Interesting. I wonder what the story behind this Elchulus is; I was expecting them to make use of the now buried Tarasque (Keaghan's dragon) when they released a new dragon boss.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    edited July 5, 2018
    Bowner wrote: »
    so we're losing dullihan gear already? that was too fast for me. most people are still; trying to farm it get all orange.

Dullahan gear is still very relevant. Lvl 90 gear treat as lvl 80 gear. 95 is the new 90 etc. This is also good because Dullahan has better balance because it has less Crit than the Astella weapons.
  • JinyieJinyie
    Vindictus Rep: 1,830
    But will +15 90 weapons still be viable. Starting to look like bricks.
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    edited July 5, 2018
    Jinyie wrote: »
    But will +15 90 weapons still be viable. Starting to look like bricks.

With crit focused gear they will be just fine.

I didn't for sure catch the bosses def (think att cap is ~34k?), but you likely will have a tough time managing to get everything out of your att lim, but that is nothing like the Nerf lvl 80 weapons have compared to lvl 90 with the add damage dif.
    Jinyie
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    I was skimming through the charts on the new Damascus system, and I didn't see level 100 shields. I'm guessing they're doing away with those? I can't actually read Korean, but I'm guessing this line will clear it up:

"개발자 코멘트: 이번 100레벨 방어구 장비에는 '방패'와 '대형 방패' 장비는 추가되지 않습니다"

Source: http://heroes.nexon.com/news/update/view?postno=843
  • BOK_CHOIBOK_CHOI
    Vindictus Rep: 1,735
    Order5 wrote: »
    I was skimming through the charts on the new Damascus system, and I didn't see level 100 shields. I'm guessing they're doing away with those? I can't actually read Korean, but I'm guessing this line will clear it up:

"개발자 코멘트: 이번 100레벨 방어구 장비에는 '방패'와 '대형 방패' 장비는 추가되지 않습니다"

Source: http://heroes.nexon.com/news/update/view?postno=843

Mhm you're right, that phrase says no new small & large shields will be added for lvl 100.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    Hmmm... With the Lv 100 cap, will the Lv 95 materials be in the seal shop? If so, I wonder if the +11 - 13 Seal Shop items will be upgraded to work on 95 gear instead of just Lv 90.