[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Need help: Twin Sword Skill Awakening

LeGiLeGi
Vindictus Rep: 300
in Vella
Hello guys,

like the title says I need some help with the skill awakening for my vella. I just crafted my weapon and enchanted the free +10 gear properly.. now i want to awaken my skills.

Do I go full dmg and SP efficiency or do I go for Stamina, CD or Knockdown on some?

Another question about Berserker Spirit. Is it worth using it? It looks like it sometimes is some good damage on smashes but that could be the general damage range of my attacks. havent run proper tests yet as i am still pretty new.

Comments

• DrusaDrusa
    Vindictus Rep: 2,100
    edited May 19, 2018
    1) Damage.

2) Regarding the SP skill. If you're capped, no.
  • RumbleRumble
    Vindictus Rep: 510
    So you should take damage over SP/stamina reduction for all skills?

For berserker spirit and sword's will, should you take cooldown reduction or SP reduction?
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    Rumble wrote: »
    So you should take damage over SP/stamina reduction for all skills?

For berserker spirit and sword's will, should you take cooldown reduction or SP reduction?

SP reduction especially for Slashing High
  • JinyieJinyie
    Vindictus Rep: 1,830
    Berserker spirit is kind of useless. Other than that most of our twin sword skills should be using damage 8% should be fine. The sp reduction is so miniscule you might as well go stamina or damage.