[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Graphic Glitch on Armor

BOK_CHOIBOK_CHOI
Vindictus Rep: 1,735
edited May 23, 2018 in Bug Reporting
Hello,

Since the 05/23 maintenance I've noticed that my Kai's pants incorrectly overlap his boots.
I have tried taking the armors off then back on but that doesn't fix it.

I have posted the before & after pictures to better show what I mean.

Before (just a few hours before the maintenance):
GyT62hB.png

After:
BCmem7p.png
(the pants have changed color since I couldn't stand the pink leggings look, but still, you can see how the pants are covering the boots)

I kind of enjoy that "before" look more than the "after" one, and would greatly appreciate having the "before" look back!

Comments

• ThyHippoThyHippo
    Vindictus Rep: 1,150
    Dude same thing literally just happened to me.. 5min ago it was fine and then I switched my Equip and this happened.. Imma lose it cause it does it with EVERY pair of boots.
  • BOK_CHOIBOK_CHOI
    ThyHippo wrote: »
    Dude same thing literally just happened to me.. 5min ago it was fine and then I switched my Equip and this happened.. Imma lose it cause it does it with EVERY pair of boots.

I feel you haha, it's actually driving me nuts.
    Wonder how many others are affected by this bug...
  • ThyHippoThyHippo
    Vindictus Rep: 1,150
    All the male characters are affected. female characters are fine. screw these pants :c
    BOK_CHOI
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Bump. This is still persisting.
  • BOK_CHOIBOK_CHOI
    edited December 23, 2018
    Bump once again, with confirmation that KR also has been having the same bug with Terminus pants, starting a bit earlier than us:
    http://www.inven.co.kr/board/heroes/2471/41908

7 months (8 for KR) and counting...