[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

DISCONNECTION ISSUE!!!

DexkillDexkill
Vindictus Rep: 890
edited April 25, 2018 in General Discussion
Game started to disconnect players like crazy (every 2 min). Ppl. who experiencing this annoying problem:
zZinekz, Militos, oooREDSTONEooo, DragonCry, KoeniginYu, Zade, Anthonytony, (me Firelower), and I think a lot more.

This problem is an old thing, but after the server maintenance time change announced many player started to experiencing it. Please fix it as soon as possible! And write it to next main. to know when we can start playing again.
Himiko
  1. Need to fix this immediatly?12 votes
    1. Yes
       83% (10 votes)
    2. No question about it!
       17% (2 votes)

Comments

• PhaliantPhaliant
    Vindictus Rep: 1,560
    edited April 25, 2018
    Include me too that's been 2 days I can't play and we're LOSING these on events!!!!!

I ASK for compensation! AND an EMERGENCY maintenance!

In these conditions we simply CAN'T enjoy : - No bad dog event, x2 Arcana runs (and shop), neamhain's weekly runs!

Since Monday 23th : so count already 2 days. (3 with today's)...
    Himiko
  • AnthonytonyboyAnthonytonyboy
    Vindictus Rep: 4,665
    Tony* APLPoa5.png
    Start 23rd April, I get dc spam from 17h to 21h CEST between 2min to 5min maybe, rarely 20min
    I just imagine that Nexon is testing Guild Revamp? Cuz it's next patch... pls fix it uw7MBaz.png
    dPpUidk.gif
  • RedBullRageRedBullRage
    Vindictus Rep: 645
    edited April 25, 2018
    (copypaste from other thread, guess we need more than one :P )

Started monday. 5pm CEST to 9pm CEST getting random disconnects. Tuesday, same time, and today also. Seems to keep happening on one character only. Sometimes i only stay on for like 30 seconds, some times up to 10 minutes. Steam or Nexon launcher, no difference. Restarting router made me stay online longer, but eventually got booted. After 9pm CEST everything is back to normal, i stay online for how long i feel like, regardless of character.

Leads me to believe the maintenance change, they fudged something up serverside, now people who never had any connection issues keep getting affected during a weirdly specific time. Seems weird that suddenly at the same time a lot people start to complain about DCs.

EDIT: Played for around 2 years, same computer, drivers always updated, same internet, same router, never get any connection issues in any other game. That included Vindictus, untill now.
    Dexkill
  • DexkillDexkill
    Well I got dc from alts too. So for me its not character specific.
  • RedBullRageRedBullRage
    edited April 25, 2018
    Dexkill wrote: »

Ok well that rules out a possible bug with only a certain character. Like maybe some data left behind from a deleted item or something i dunno, just spitballing. It cant be that stupid, can it :P ? Anyway next up will go do a support ticket thingy, will report back if they have something interesting to say.
  • DexkillDexkill

Ok well that rules out a possible bug with only a certain character. Like maybe some data left behind from a deleted item or something i dunno, just spitballing. It cant be that stupid, can it :P ? Anyway next up will go do a support ticket thingy, will report back if they have something interesting to say.

We can only guess whats the problem, maybe yea item related no idea, but the fudged up something, they need to see many ppl. have this problem.
  • DexkillDexkill
    Tweet it too guys/girls: https://twitter.com/Vindictus
  • RedBullRageRedBullRage
    Tweet it too guys/girls: https://twitter.com/Vindictus

Forums and/or support best bet IMO, their Twitter and Facebook seem kinda dead. But give it a try sure
  • AnthonytonyboyAnthonytonyboy
    Vindictus Rep: 4,665
    Maybe problem by specific one error that all have similiar same? rwczmkR.png
    Evie, level 95, 782 titles, Steel Iset set??? don't use pet, I use Orange emblem, Brain Freezer title
    Net 3G, ISP name "Meo", Portugal, New long hair (dunno name), has tattoo face/body, uses Scythe
    has cadet/necklace +20 LUK, Summer Inner Armor (dunno name), use Keyboard+Mouse, 1920x1080
    Max graphic quality, has make-up, hasn't a scar, I haven't idea more info that I can give... quUdAL5.png
    dPpUidk.gif
  • PhaliantPhaliant
    Vindictus Rep: 1,560
    edited April 26, 2018
    boo4u wrote: »
    i have no disconnection issue residing in west coast NA

Pretty normal since it's an Europe server related issue (as always)...
  • RedBullRageRedBullRage
    Maintenance atm, probably a fix for it. Stay tuned
  • KoeniginYuKoeniginYu
    Vindictus Rep: 750
    i m still dc today(27th. April). have they fixed the problem?
  • RedBullRageRedBullRage
    Yea, the issue still exist.
  • adgeriadgeri
    Vindictus Rep: 500
    Still dc-d also
  • DexkillDexkill
    i m still dc today(27th. April).
  • SomeguywashereSomeguywashere
    Vindictus Rep: 1,205
    More than the disconnting feels wrong. The timing of everything is.... Peculiar,......
  • RedBullRageRedBullRage
    edited April 27, 2018
    Aight here is everything i did and where i am at, still didn't fix it:

Flushed DNS
    Release and renew IP
    Restarted internet
    Updated internet drivers
    Re-installed the game
    Went to another PC, played the game there, same disconnection issue.
    Steam or Nexon Launcher, no difference
    5pm to 9pm the DC issues happen
    Manually installed latest Windows Updates
    Rolled back Windows a week earlier, same issue
    Windows back to the latest, still same

None of it helped, and the issue is still limited to only one character. Interestingly, today the DC issue stopped 40 minutes earlier. Once again will have to wait for tomorrow if magic happened and its gone, what a roller coaster.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    More classic Vindi! Wouldn't be the same without the DCs.
  • RedBullRageRedBullRage
    boo4u wrote: »
    It would be better to just shut the EU server. lol

Nah
  • JinyieJinyie
    Vindictus Rep: 1,830
    Just got another network error today after the server connection maintenance.
    Himiko