[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Anything good about this 8 hour maintenance?

KaraKara
Vindictus Rep: 2,515
edited April 12, 2018 in General Discussion
Are the rar servers better now? +wow What about the avatar glitch, did they fix that yet? o.o

In class , so I can't check it out q.q

u5UEPAw.gif

update 4/12/18: Servers feel crispy and rar servers are hardly lag free +wow

Comments

• ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    edited April 11, 2018
    avatar glitch fixed. Though oddly I had to reinstall launcher on my main computer.
  • NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    The servers themselves seem pretty fast now. Clicking someone's name in chat brings up the View Info button instantly and clicking Join Party throws me into the loading screen jarringly fast.
    IcoDrustanmisakamisaka
  • kls9kls9
    Vindictus Rep: 1,215
    In the midst of all these Facebook scandals, Nexon thinks now is the right time to implement FB integration??

Can confirm that the servers seem faster now though. The UI and marketplace are more responsive, and RAR beo was eerily lag-free.
  • KarijunaKarijuna
    Vindictus Rep: 2,675
    edited April 12, 2018
    I dunno, I honestly don't see much of a difference, if any at all. In Royal Beo, more than half of the members had a major lag-freeze at the beginning. I'm on EU though, maybe they just did something to the NA servers...
  • noctrednoctred
    Vindictus Rep: 2,875
    Noburo wrote: »
    The servers themselves seem pretty fast now. Clicking someone's name in chat brings up the View Info button instantly and clicking Join Party throws me into the loading screen jarringly fast.

Noticed the same - several functions seem to be much faster now.

Few friends with historically shitty performance are also reporting "better" performance post-patch, but I guess that's kinda anecdotal and I can't really confirm since my game has always ran well.
  • DinahDinah
    Vindictus Rep: 1,080
    edited April 12, 2018
    Karijuna wrote: »
    I dunno, I honestly don't see much of a difference, if any at all. In Royal Beo, more than half of the members had a major lag-freeze at the beginning. I'm on EU though, maybe they just did something to the NA servers...

NA here. I still get the major freeze that lasts around ~1 min at the beginning. Seems like it happens more often when people start joining. I already reported the bug, but no one seems to know. Never had that problem pre-rise.
    1ytnct9.gif

The maintenance did make rar much smoother now tho. Haven't had a single slideshow yet, so I'm kinda enjoying it :)
  • KaraKara
    Vindictus Rep: 2,515
    yay better servers c;