[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Are the direct sales drying up?

PrototypemindPrototypemind
Vindictus Rep: 8,530
edited April 8, 2018 in General Discussion
It seems like the game is almost entirely gotcha boxes now. It's been almost nonstop, with I believe only the Rocheste Agent, the Maid outfitter, and the recent meh legionnaire style set in the past year that were available without RNG coming into play. As many great designs are submitting it's a shame that more aren't made available to begin with, but worse still when they're all behind RNG walls.

Went back through some of the posts, but I may have missed it. Just seems like it's nothing but airtight sets and almost nothing new to the cash shop.

Comments

• CreamCream
    Vindictus Rep: 1,655
    edited April 8, 2018
    This is who handles the Vindi economy and where is going...............
    DT4DzP8.gif
    DeeperDeeperDeeperDeeperDeeper

It is just funny because is a whale buying from whale @ the MP .....................lol
  • ScheherazadeScheherazade
    Vindictus Rep: 2,660
    I prefer airtight since I don't buy NX
    FurielBlueRappyPiperHalliwelPixelPantsu
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    I prefer airtight since I don't buy NX

The King of Fighters outfitters were direct sale and still airtight. They don't have to be in gotcha boxes to be airtight.
    Cream
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    Why pay 30 bucks when you can get male set for under 20~50 mil.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Someone has to buy those boxes to get the male sets for 20-50m, and odds favor most spending well more than $30 to get what they want from the boxes. People who buy outfits for gold only have access to them because of people going crazy with the RNG packs. I get why it happens, just not something I'll ever spend on. Who knows? Maybe it's the most profitable thing as it's the whales who stick around no matter what, but it's just another bad sign of things when almost nothing goes directly to the outfitter shop for purchase.

And I don't care about the premium versions, I always just bought the $20 ones.
  • CreamCream
    Vindictus Rep: 1,655
    And I don't care about the premium versions, I always just bought the $20 ones.

I agree with that statement above! I only buy an RNG outfit if is only that good to me. And the excessive RNG to get a new pet or outfit now is incredibly high for the population at the moment.

Hope for better things! Direct sales!