[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Question about old title Valentines Title

DeathHeroicDeathHeroic
Vindictus Rep: 700
in General Discussion
I been gone for a long time, so i'm not aware , but have they reuse this original Valentine event title, or does it still hold allot of value, and if so, how much is this title worth as it was the 1st Valentines Title.

Was originally "Master Baiter" but now is change to "Angling for Love"

Like my character has the title and it share across all my accounts so now debating what to do with my spare, and would like to get an input on it worth these days of it being over 7 years old.
  1. Should I sell it?11 votes
    1. Yes
       64% (7 votes)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)
    3. Keep it forever so it becomes rarer then it already is
       36% (4 votes)

Comments

• ElleaseEllease
    Vindictus Rep: 1,625
    It has not returned, so it's worth quite a bit to the right people.
  • DeathHeroicDeathHeroic
    Ellease wrote: »
    It has not returned, so it's worth quite a bit to the right people.

how much would you say it in value for price, or do I have completely control over it where I could be that jerk and make it 1b xD....
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    I don't think it's that old. Either way - sell it. Price varies on your region. Can try smega at peak times, or/and sell it via market (using premium ticket to save on taxed).
  • DeathHeroicDeathHeroic
    SirRFI wrote: »
    I don't think it's that old. Either way - sell it. Price varies on your region. Can try smega at peak times, or/and sell it via market (using premium ticket to save on taxed).

Dude it is that old, you don't realize this was literally the 1st Valentines event + title, infact they jsut added the finshing to the game at the time, and this is when we had to use tokens to do dungeons, so fishing was a very new and pass time hobby back then where people would trade fish for tokens runs.

Look it up Feb 2011, was originally call MAster Baiter, was rename Angling for love cause I honestly don't know what reason.

Vindi came out 10/13/2010

so it was the 1st Valentines event ever for vindi. when only KR and NA exisited.

IT IS THAT OLD