[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Why are we getting incomplete patches from KR?

KaraKara
Vindictus Rep: 2,515
edited April 3, 2018 in General Discussion
Desert Crystal: Where is the golden wings?
Q1ylbts.png

Death Cube: where is this version of the moonshot outfit?
MiPI5Ul.png

Where is succubus mate or even the chair gacha which was suppose to come out from the Desert Crystal?
Plz dev team, plz get these back...

Comments

• DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    edited April 3, 2018
    They need to rip us off with recycled Iset and Keaghan FIRST before releasing those silly. Nexon gotta think we're dumb and milk us dry $$$.

They probably won't release it until Summer when school is out and more kids can swipe.

Besides, the succubus (full grown adult version) pet came out before Iset / Havan pet did in KR, and it still hasn't shown up here. Lel.
    KaraboddoleSir_RenderDrachus
  • boddoleboddole
    Vindictus Rep: 1,410
    edited April 3, 2018
    Anytime you forget why they treat us like garbage, reference this graphic /sad:
    x4ojt3.jpg

Granted...this is their own fault, with oh...I don't know, lousy management, harsh gear progression penalties, very expensive paid items and items obtainable from only random paid items, and gold ole' fashioned being jerks about a lot of things in general...but good luck trying to convince them of that...We really shouldn't question their monitization or engagement strategies, it is their strong-point after-all, their investor page told me so.
    BabyDaniKaraWilkoSir_RenderCloakshire
  • ProR2D2ProR2D2
    Vindictus Rep: 2,085
    edited April 3, 2018
    That Chart doesn't show much problem. Game is korean, and China has 5 times us population.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    edited April 3, 2018
    ProR2D2 wrote: »
    That Chart doesn't show much problem. Game is korean, and China has 5 times us population.

If you go back two years or so ago NA/EU gave them quite a bit of their Vindi revenue. It's their own fault they lost that cash cow.
  • BabyDaniBabyDani
    Vindictus Rep: 1,735
    the chart seems to show a nice revenue increase for NA...
    <it's something>
  • FurielFuriel
    Vindictus Rep: 3,330
    edited April 4, 2018
    The chairs were released in the Frozen Crystal, which has yet to be released. That gachapon contains the Valkyrie set (female) and wings (unisex) as well as the Einherjar outfit (male).
    Our Desert Crystal was combined of two gachapons, which may be the reason why some items are missing.
    - Steel Cube
    20170809180702460.jpg
    - Friendpon 2017
    2017092109365362.jpg
    also they didn't add Trivene Witch which was also part of the Steel Cube and wings and tails from friendpon 2017.
  • xCyclonusxCyclonus
    Vindictus Rep: 895
    I love how from so many threads complaining about basic management issues and how new stuff are yet to be released, the GMs are quiet about them. I really dont see the point of so many stuff not being released for us as well, since it would've been only a win-win thing for both us and them.
    Instead we're being offered little to re-used avatar sets until you literally see everyone wearing them. And not only outfits or items, patches are a mess too.. big time mess!
    Wake up dear management, new players wont play your buggy game for too long, while the veterans will have enough of your bullshit eventually.
    DrachusYakuzamaJinyieCedric
  • DrachusDrachus
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    Remember that PvP tournament that we were supposed to get more than a year ago? c:
    Noburo
  • boddoleboddole
    Vindictus Rep: 1,410
    BabyDani wrote: »
    the chart seems to show a nice revenue increase for NA...
    <it's something>

Yeah, if nothing else at least we aren't in imminent threat of being 'phased out'...(looks around nervously). I spent an hour or so looking around for Nexon quarterly/yearly reports and found some interesting stuff (if you think business and financials are interesting). If there was enough interest I could put together a brief report on 'NA Over the Years' or something.
    BabyDaniPixelPantsu
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    edited April 6, 2018
    Interesting charts. Much info! Very Useful!