[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Remove this button please and thank you~!

AriaGodspellAriaGodspell
Vindictus Rep: 1,440
edited April 9, 2018 in Suggestions and Feedback
FocmBo7.png
CreamAnthonytonyboyScheherazadeFuriel

Comments

• CreamCream
    Vindictus Rep: 1,655
    edited March 30, 2018
    Is sad that NX tab doesn't have a SORT button as regular inventory. I have so much vanity in my NX tab that it is a mess at times to look for things :'( I would love to set my vanity combinations by pages since there is no other way but everything goes to crap when I hit the LIST ITEMS :s
    JGI4vII.gif
    Noburo
  • BabyDaniBabyDani
    Vindictus Rep: 1,735
    that is a horrible, horrible button +cry
    i believe its actual purpose is to make you quit playing vindi
  • AriaGodspellAriaGodspell
    Cream wrote: »
    Is sad that NX tab doesn't have a SORT button as regular inventory. I have so much vanity in my NX tab that it is a mess at times to look for things ;( I would love to set my vanity combinations by pages since there is no other way but everything goes to crap when I hit the LIST ITEMS :s
    JGI4vII.gif

I wish i could lock certain pages so items wont move or items be placed into pages...
    clicked the button on accident....13 pages all jumbled now...
    BabyDani
    BabyDani wrote: »
    that is a horrible, horrible button +cry
    i believe its actual purpose is to make you quit playing vindi
    i was like
    BabyDani
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    edited March 30, 2018
    i like this button , dont remove it +cry or i quit game , your 13 pages are nothing i got 58 and i need this button actually
    Madcobra wrote: »
    i like this button , dont remove it +cry or i quit game , your 13 pages are nothing i got 58 and i need this button actually

I just like having all my outfits together along with all my hairs +cold
  • YagaminYagamin
    Vindictus Rep: 3,580
    They only need to add a confirmation box, don't need to remove it. Keeps the ones who like the button happy too.
    BabyDaniEnigmaTaroWilko
    Yagamin wrote: »
    They only need to add a confirmation box, don't need to remove it. Keeps the ones who like the button happy too.

this is the best response to it, however because its not the first time....I tilted me off to the far end!
    giphy.gif
    BabyDani
  • CreamCream
    I have to agree with the 2 above suggested ideas.....
    • Lock feature
    • Confirmation Banner
    YhScCLe.gif
    AriaGodspellBabyDani
  • AnthonytonyboyAnthonytonyboy
    Vindictus Rep: 4,665
    edited March 30, 2018
    6BR77BA.png
    I'm scary everyday, EVERYDAY, I did once time click mistake, I was like keep hold hold hold
    keep pressed mouse's button, move to off button, I press I key to inventory closes,
    then I release the mouse's button xD Damn is very almost... PLEASE REMOVE IT!
    You know what? I was hope that they make new UI inventory, changes everything even change it
    Since alot years, I keep afraid all time... this... LIST ITEMS! Wm7pTEq.png Wm7pTEq.png Wm7pTEq.png Wm7pTEq.png
    dPpUidk.gif
    BabyDani
    6BR77BA.png
    I'm scary everyday, EVERYDAY, I did once time click mistake, I was like keep hold hold hold
    keep pressed mouse's button, move to off button, I press I key to inventory closes,
    then I release the mouse's button xD Damn is very almost... PLEASE REMOVE IT!
    You know what? I was hope that they make new UI inventory, changes everything even change it
    Since alot years, I keep afraid all time... this... LIST ITEMS! Wm7pTEq.png Wm7pTEq.png Wm7pTEq.png Wm7pTEq.png
    dPpUidk.gif

its a ticking timebomb
    BabyDani
    I hit it again...
    Cream
  • CreamCream
    eZ14xSy.gif
    AriaGodspellBabyDani
  • BabyDaniBabyDani