[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Blute Q and E keys

BabyDaniBabyDani
Vindictus Rep: 1,735
edited March 23, 2018 in Lynn
any buddies know how they work? I can't figure em out +shy
like, i go LLR then press Q or E...nothing happens...my magenta colored gauge is full.. i think that's the Qi gauge?
sorry, i'm a nublette.. help! :/

Comments

• MercuryEyesMercuryEyes
    Vindictus Rep: 760
    Yeah the way its worded is very confusing. When you wanna add Q and E to the combo you press the respective key along with the outer/inner combo. So it should look like LLR R+Q or LR L+E. You don't just press the Q or E key to use them. Took me awhile to figure it out.
    BabyDaniWilko
  • BabyDaniBabyDani
    Vindictus Rep: 1,735
    ohhhhhh got it! ty so much!
  • LinlinxiLinlinxi
    Vindictus Rep: 620
    From what I have learned, it is slightly different: LLR Q R
    For me there is no animation indicator to tell me when it is good timing to Q however on tutorial there is. It is just me or bug?
    BabyDani
  • GwyndolaineGwyndolaine
    Vindictus Rep: 710
    Linlinxi is right; Q and R come before the last right click. ALSO, with the LL RR (Fight and Flight) attack you can follow up by clicking again LL for an additional knock-down attack (the time between those last LL clicks regulates how far u jump forward during that attack). it looks exactly like the Five Finger Death glaive attack...nice if they woulda maybe written something about it.......oh, and I got rid of the Q and changed it to F, less awkward.
    BabyDani
  • LinlinxiLinlinxi
    Vindictus Rep: 620
    Linlinxi is right; Q and R come before the last right click. ALSO, with the LL RR (Fight and Flight) attack you can follow up by clicking again LL for an additional knock-down attack (the time between those last LL clicks regulates how far u jump forward during that attack). it looks exactly like the Five Finger Death glaive attack...nice if they woulda maybe written something about it.......oh, and I got rid of the Q and changed it to F, less awkward.

The possible follow ups are multiple: L R L is a texted chain, but if one follows it by L again, it start directly on 2nd L and continue. The combo mentioned is also true for LLL R then LL.

Besides, I really need some help from you guys for the animation indicator that I see from more than one sources. That indicator kind of tell you when to press Q or E. Is it just me not seeing it?
  • rondomizarondomiza
    Vindictus Rep: 920

Linlinxi wrote: »
    That indicator kind of tell you when to press Q or E. Is it just me not seeing it?
    Actually I dont see those Q and E buttons either. But it's not a problem to me because I would prefer them to be not visible anyway...maybe it has something to do with our UI settings...
    Btw I reinstall the game (for the other reasons) but it didn't help...
    Linlinxi
  • WilkoWilko
    Vindictus Rep: 1,750
    edited March 30, 2018
    The Q and E mechanic is so odd. It doesn't help that using it for LLLRR seems to be way more lenient than using it for LLRR.

I'm finding way more success by mashing the buff buttons and right click for LLRR compared to trying to time it proper.

rondomiza wrote: »
    Actually I dont see those Q and E buttons either. But it's not a problem to me because I would prefer them to be not visible anyway...maybe it has something to do with our UI settings...
    Might be "Alert when actions are available". I currently have that checkmarked in my UI settings.
  • TianshiTianshi
    Vindictus Rep: 625
    Under the UI setting, select the box saying indication an action when available or something, dont remember the exact wording but something like that. The Q and E action will pop up when you do smashes.