[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

More Confessions

Comments

• SanuienSanuien
    Vindictus Rep: 2,720
    confession: I still dont have courage to talk to someone on the phone...

can I just text my college technical operators for help? calling is so tedious
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    Sanuien
    Sanuien said:

Lol. I'm the same way. I prefer text over calling.

• TheGreatCreidneTheGreatCreidne
    Vindictus Rep: 2,655
    Sanuien
    Sanuien said:

I don't mind talking on the phone, but any longer than 5 mins and I'm just done lol

• KuzmaKuzma
    Vindictus Rep: 1,740
    I panic when i get a phone call. How to be a functional human being?
    Klmiko
  • ThyNameIsSpazzyThyNameIsSpazzy
    Vindictus Rep: 1,820
    Confession : Everyone now and then I make a butt ugly character and take pictures of my creations as memories.

Or to torture my friends

And for the heck of it,

Confession : This is how I dance image

Xie
  • AquasolAquasol
    Vindictus Rep: 2,650
    QueenOfMana

Lol. I'm the same way. I prefer text over calling.

It's slower but infinitely better to text than call. You can easily forget what someone's said, or have issues hearing them, but text is solid data you can always review.

Also, most phones still have really crappy audio quality in calls on one end or the other, so there's that.
  • GewelliriousGewellirious
    Vindictus Rep: 2,945
    MAKE VINDICTUS GREAT AGAIN
  • WhitelighterWhitelighter
    Vindictus Rep: 520
    edited November 8, 2016
    The next four years... will be an a test of my resolve to stay and not move to Canada.
  • AquasolAquasol
    edited November 9, 2016
    I've had that video of Quiet in MGSV stabbing crotches in The Phantom Pain on repeat all night.

I'm gonna miss having civil rights.
  • SuukeiSuukei
    Vindictus Rep: 3,220
    edited November 9, 2016
    @Whitelighter
    Same here. I rather have a chicken run for office than a bigot.
  • AquasolAquasol
    Confession: The idea of the entire West Coast seceding and forming its own Outer Heaven is sounding really good. California alone is the 8th largest economy in the world, and the coast itself controls the tech industry in the country, as well as the agriculture industry.
    XieWhitelighter
  • llWoodsllllWoodsll
    Vindictus Rep: 700
    kind of a long one.

Confession: When I was little, my parents were strict about me playing on the computer. one day, my dad went to florida for a few days. My dad hid the laptop before he left so i wouldnt find it.
    and when my mom went to sleep, i took my dads laptop which he left at our house and used it to play runescape in the middle of the night in the bathroom so that when my mom came to check on me, she'd think i was using the bathroom. (my mom didnt know where my dad put the laptop at that time either). I left the computer in the shower behind the barrels of water that we put there incase of a hurricane. ( shower didnt work in that bathroom so we never really used it except for the toilet). i left it there because my mom didnt know where the laptop was and i knew that, and because the palce my dad hid it was in the my parents bedroom so i couldnt really go get it in the middle of the night incase i wake my mom up. I figured she'd never know....

She hired a cleaning lady the next day. Halfway through the day, my mom went into the bathroom we didn't use and managed to somehow find the dam laptop. I knew i was screwed so i tried to tell my mom the cleaning lady was trying to steal it so she hid it there. (IDK WHAT WAS GOING ON IN MY MIND).
    My sister knew about me using the laptop, she heard me tell my mom the cleaning lady was probably trying to steal it. She took the fall for it...
    I learned my lesson that day.... its been stuck with me ever since and i dont think i'll ever forget it. I never even apologized to my sister.
    It randomly comes to mind from time to time. Its been over 10 years since thats happened and even the thought about bringing it up with my sister or thinking about it makes me so ashamed of myself.
  • TheLegendaryGoblinTheLegendaryGoblin
    Vindictus Rep: 565
    edited November 9, 2016
    Confession: I love Japanese Engrish...

Ho, have I have seeen da dragns dooogma, habound time allbrinding gra-and design. Lana skys, enshe young, finRISH da cylce of enteral reta finRISH DAT cycle of enteral reta
    (SKIP TO 3 MINUTES AND 20 SECONDS)

• HakuboiHakuboi
    Vindictus Rep: 1,170
    Confession: When I was younger, my father caught me drawing hentai. Boi, that was quite the talk.
    XieKourin
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    Confession: When I was younger, I used to think that all cats were female and all dogs were male.
  • AquasolAquasol
    QueenOfMana

Confession: When I was younger, I used to think that all cats were female and all dogs were male.
    If it's any consolation, technically all dogs are male, it's just more popular over "canine". That, and the other name will tend to get your teeth kicked in.
  • ViviannViviann
    Vindictus Rep: 635
    Confession: I have probably one of the dumbest irrational fears... Considering I'm deathly afraid of birds flying.
    Xie
  • TheLegendaryGoblinTheLegendaryGoblin
    Vindictus Rep: 565
    edited November 16, 2016
    Confession:
    Viviann
    Viviann said:

Confession: I have probably one of the dumbest irrational fears... Considering I'm deathly afraid of birds flying.
    It's okay, I'm like that but with Asians...

also R.I.P. CUNY colleges senior staff.... Cuomo be Investigating them.
    Xie
  • SuukeiSuukei
    Vindictus Rep: 3,220
    edited November 17, 2016
    Confession: Now, I have two people that always annoys me on forums.

One is an attention seeker with high likes on their posts that are completely useless. Knowing that person might be using alts to like their posts. (I'll be watching you)

Another one complains about their class not being top dps and acts like Kayne West.
  • NecrochildNecrochild
    Vindictus Rep: 3,325
    Confession: I've typed some really ****ed up **** in this thread and I've never hit "Post Comment". Paranoia is real, friends.
    Xie