[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

+13 Stone not working

Chambot1337Chambot1337
Vindictus Rep: 1,020
in Bug Reporting
I need help with this.
I made a ticket 16 days ago and this has not been fixed :(.

Comments

• CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    edited March 10, 2018
    I don't think you're gonna get a decent reply based off of your post.

You made a post where the title and its content have nothing to to with one another. You're claiming the the +13 stone isn't working & instead of going into detail about the bug itself, you're complaining that you made a ticket that hasn't been responded to yet. That's all this post is.

I would recommend that you consider the following suggestions:
    • Reform your initial post to give details about the bug itself. IE: What's happening, where, how, when, and under what conditions. This will allow a GM to gather necessary details so that it can be pushed along to someone that can look into the issue.
    • The GM's on the forums aren't necessarily the same people that handle the support system. GM's are split into groups. Some monitor the forums, some monitor the game, and some take care of support. It's not like a GM that sees this is magically going to be a GM that handles both the forums AND support.
    • If a ticket hasn't been replied to and you're upset about it, the forums are no place to dump it on. You need to either update your current support ticket and/or make another one. Hopefully doing one, or both will net you a reply. Until then though, all you can do is wait because complaining here isn't going to do anything.
  • PifiPifi
    Vindictus Rep: 1,015
    edited March 13, 2018
    Cloakshire wrote: »
    I don't think you're gonna get a decent reply based off of your post.

You made a post where the title and its content have nothing to to with one another. You're claiming the the +13 stone isn't working & instead of going into detail about the bug itself, you're complaining that you made a ticket that hasn't been responded to yet. That's all this post is.

I would recommend that you consider the following suggestions:
    • Reform your initial post to give details about the bug itself. IE: What's happening, where, how, when, and under what conditions. This will allow a GM to gather necessary details so that it can be pushed along to someone that can look into the issue.
    • The GM's on the forums aren't necessarily the same people that handle the support system. GM's are split into groups. Some monitor the forums, some monitor the game, and some take care of support. It's not like a GM that sees this is magically going to be a GM that handles both the forums AND support.
    • If a ticket hasn't been replied to and you're upset about it, the forums are no place to dump it on. You need to either update your current support ticket and/or make another one. Hopefully doing one, or both will net you a reply. Until then though, all you can do is wait because complaining here isn't going to do anything.

1) It's pretty obvious what they're saying, granted not much detail, but then have you read their last report on the matter? If not then perhaps it did go into enough detail already.

2) It's called "Bug Reporting" for a reason, and that makes this beyond obviously the correct place to post this. It is not the fault of the customer when a business is not handling their job well enough.

3) See above.

Edit: I can only suspect you are in fact the person in charge of this department and making poor excuses for your lack of ability. Otherwise, why blame the victim of a circumstance for something they had exactly 0 involvement in creating?
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    edited March 14, 2018
    Pifi wrote: »

1) It's pretty obvious what they're saying, granted not much detail, but then have you read their last report on the matter? If not then perhaps it did go into enough detail already.

2) It's called "Bug Reporting" for a reason, and that makes this beyond obviously the correct place to post this. It is not the fault of the customer when a business is not handling their job well enough.

3) See above.

Edit: I can only suspect you are in fact the person in charge of this department and making poor excuses for your lack of ability. Otherwise, why blame the victim of a circumstance for something they had exactly 0 involvement in creating?

1) Nowhere did I say that it wasn't obvious. No I have not read their last report/ticket as I have no way of doing so. Irregardless of their ticket's detail, posts here should be more detailed and structured so the information can be clearly understood & passed along. This can be done with a paragraph, a video, screenshot, or a combination of the three.

Example: Here's two bug reports I made sometime last year. Notice how I gave ample detail?

Transformation UI Bug
    Crash Upon Login

2.) I'm aware this section of the forums is called "Bug Reporting." That's just it, it's called "Bug Reporting," not the "Complaint Desk for unanswered tickets." If someone has a complaint, they can use the ticket system to do so as I've done in the past or navigate their way to the "Account Support," section of the forums.

3) I'm suspected of being a person in-charge? 0.o Is it just because I make logical & well written suggestions that may actually yield a result instead of harassing someone in multiple threads like you're doing? Seems like you've got quite a hateful boner for me. I'm flattered. Also, I'm not part of the staff.

EDIT:

"Why blame the victim of a circumstance for something they had exactly 0 involvement in creating?"

How do you know that the "victim," has zero involvement in creating this issue? The answer is that you don't because for all we know, it's possible that Chambot1337 is a new player that doesn't know the mechanics of enhancement. They could be trying to enhance a +12 level 80 weapon, or a +12 restored level 90 weapon. Both of these items cannot have the +13 stone applied to them, but since the OP didn't provide any additional info here, we have to consider that as a possibility. This is why I suggested that they add more detail. Sometimes, issues reported here aren't bugs but rather an oversight on the player's part similar to the one I caught you on in this thread right here. You have to think critically and consider all possibilities even if it means considering that the "victim," could be at fault.
  • Chambot1337Chambot1337
    Vindictus Rep: 1,020
    edited March 26, 2018
    I got the issue fixed.
    Don't worry. I'm not new to the game.

I was inquiring if anyone else is having the problem.