[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Brand new to game

ElBakiElBaki
Vindictus Rep: 200
in New Recruits
I would love a friend or a guild to play with currently level 12. I would also love some tips. Going to be playing this game longterm until I save up to buy a gaming desktop pc. Ingame name is elbaki

Comments

• JeyemJeyem
    Vindictus Rep: 1,675
    Walk away when you still can. Not worth it.
    Drachus
  • Ertxz18Ertxz18
    Vindictus Rep: 1,390
    Welcome! My general recommendation is just hang around the channels with soaps and talk to people, some people will be willing to help you. You can also ask them for tips or look at the character sections in this forum.
    wasp
  • ChillmanChillman
    Vindictus Rep: 665
    maybe go to channel 1 and ask which is recruting
  • KaguraHimikoKaguraHimiko
    Vindictus Rep: 1,275
    Welcome, hope you enjoy the game. I am happy to assist you however I am on EU server
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Vindictus Rep: 7,740
    NA East here, i mostly AFK in channel one but can try to help XiaoMaou, i usually play after 6pm
  • SydysSydys
    Vindictus Rep: 730
    Welcome to Vindictus! Ch 1 is very populated and usually holds people willing to chat. A great opportunity to meet other people to play with would be joining a guild. Look out for any recruiters in Server chat (purple text) if you are interested in joining a guild.

A good tip would be not to buy anything with gold, the weapons and armor will drop while you progress through the story missions, which is the best way to level up too.

I hope you enjoy the game~!