[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Best place to lvl up luminary proficiency?

ElusiveDawnElusiveDawn
Vindictus Rep: 1,530
in General Discussion
Are the luminaries equally distributed for every region? If not, then which has the most?

Comments

• ZeroheartZeroheart
    Vindictus Rep: 7,740
    In Lochlann Plains , full run get at least 3 trees (2 normal and 1 shiny tree)
  • TaylaTayla
    Vindictus Rep: 650
    Why do you want to level it? Now the regular trees give you the better drops and the shiny trees - most the time - give you mats to make element stones. The shiny trees aren't that often, it takes several of each mat to even make the regular stones. Since the change on what is dropped from the regular trees...seriously I wouldn't make a point of tryin to lvl it. The regular trees are the better ones now. Maybe that's why Nexon removed the easy to get ones from the beginning of runs - like TD.
  • ElusiveDawnElusiveDawn
    Vindictus Rep: 1,530
    Tayla wrote: »
    Why do you want to level it? Now the regular trees give you the better drops and the shiny trees - most the time - give you mats to make element stones. The shiny trees aren't that often, it takes several of each mat to even make the regular stones. Since the change on what is dropped from the regular trees...seriously I wouldn't make a point of tryin to lvl it. The regular trees are the better ones now. Maybe that's why Nexon removed the easy to get ones from the beginning of runs - like TD.

Well, I just want to get all the mats that are available when I come across them. Everything the shiny luminary has are useful at some point. While the star fruit and salt flower are quite useless. Besides, doing this will keep me busy until blute comes.
  • YagaminYagamin
    Vindictus Rep: 3,580
    edited March 1, 2018
    To level it, Ben Chenner Trailhead is best. Both regular trees are early and if you have a mining pet you can mine without climbing up so it's sort of on the way. Takes less than 3 min to get 2 tree and 1 mine, leave after getting the trees, don't need to finish the whole run. https://streamable.com/xw0rw

If you don't need to use trans in most raids, *cough* Miri *cough*, you can use that place to get trans exp while doing it. Plus there's a ledge right at the start so you can use it to trans cancel for all chars.

I levelled it because when I do the Donegal daily solo, most runs gave me a shiny tree (better than nothing). When I got 90 gathering, most Donegal runs give regular trees (troll rng, but the update for regular tree actually makes this good).
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    Most of the ship/CMI runs can be done under 5 mins even on alts and give you 1 tree.
  • Arianthe_Arianthe_
    Vindictus Rep: 835
    I haven't tried most of the s2 maps but I feel Earth Shaker Zaka 2nd room is the closest.