[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Lann got BOOSTED

ISnatchMoneyISnatchMoney
Vindictus Rep: 1,995
edited February 23, 2018 in Lann
Off my wheelchair, can just spam all day :p

Skip to 0:17 to see where it starts

Comments

• ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    edited February 23, 2018
    I don't understand, what is boosted there? You used SH, and have to be hitting an att spd >125 with that buff + full stamina.

The only things I find with lann that changed is that it is a bit faster to switching into different combos. Mostly it has messed up my stamina control/timing on getting into ms but I will get it down again.
  • ISnatchMoneyISnatchMoney
    Vindictus Rep: 1,995
    edited February 23, 2018
    ikevi wrote: »
    I don't understand, what is boosted there? You used SH, and have to be hitting an att spd >125 with that buff + full stamina.

The only things I find with lann that changed is that it is a bit faster to switching into different combos. Mostly it has messed up my stamina control/timing on getting into ms but I will get it down again.

Spear dash dodge has a much-quicker response time than before. It can be used immediately after gliding fury's. (literally) This is good for doing as much DPS as you can while being able to get out of a boss attack-radius.
  • ikeviikevi
    edited February 23, 2018
    Spear dash dodge has a much-quicker response time than before. It can be used immediately after gliding fury's. (literally) This is good for doing as much DPS as you can while being able to get out of a boss attack-radius.

Honestly I don't notice much of any dif at spds >90... And you could always get into GF with just a quick LR. I have really been testing things and the only thing is the little pause after lightning fury is gone.

And of course I only use lightning to get through the boss/avoid an attack. (Else I am going into MS after the first glide). And the time saved from lighting => no pause => roll => catch up to boss/attack. Isn't really any different from lighting => little half knell pause => roll => catch up to boss/attack.

IE the biggest problem still is how many steps do you have to do in MS after a glide to catch up the boss, vs skipping the quick glid => MS combo and instead going into hurricane or gasp roll chasing the boss :-)

Note I have to say I haven't use the new "left" click glide once with lann yet. With good stats there was never the need. (As you even show in your vid, all those single attacks =>crit=> glide (note even using a 3 hit move like a L/R) => glide just shows how little folks almost at crit cap will find the new move useless.)
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    Im sorry but this style of fighting looks completely retarded. This is supposed to be a cool-looking action game. Lann needs his whole moveset changed instead of depending on just one move for DPS purposes. Trash director logic.
  • ikeviikevi
    edited February 24, 2018
    Im sorry but this style of fighting looks completely retarded. This is supposed to be a cool-looking action game. Lann needs his whole moveset changed instead of depending on just one move for DPS purposes. Trash director logic.

No one plays that way. He was just trying to show you can roll/crit/glide quickly all day long during SH.
  • FlameSama1FlameSama1
    Vindictus Rep: 1,960
    edited February 24, 2018
    That's gotta be the most annoying music of all time. It's like someone farting MIDI Skrillex tracks into a vuvuzela.
  • ElusiveDawnElusiveDawn
    Vindictus Rep: 1,530
    I matched this with runnin in the 90s
    so goood lol
  • JeyemJeyem
    Vindictus Rep: 1,675
    Only took 8 years, they work pretty fast