[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Can we get a name sweep please?

KaraKara
Vindictus Rep: 2,515
edited February 12, 2018 in Suggestions and Feedback
It's so unfair that these players can keep their names for ages and never logged ever again. There are characters usually less than level 15 that have really good names but never log in at all. Keep in mind there are also characters with "N/A" as well. Can the development team please respond.... I have made a similar post 1-2 years ago but never got a reply...

s2ABNgn.png
I want to use this name but it's been more than 2+ years I ever seen him/her logged on. Level 10 btw....

WDRJQK1.png
Another one Level 1
FurielTheophanuPhoebeHalliwel

Comments

• MylewMylew
    Vindictus Rep: 1,390
    edited February 14, 2018
    Maybe people reserved the names on previous sweep, I myself have a few level 1 alts with "really good names" that I reserve for later use.

p.s what ever you censored there might even be one of them. huehue
  • KaraKara
    Vindictus Rep: 2,515
    Please dev team, please re-release these old names
  • YeahYea1YeahYea1
    Vindictus Rep: 925
    If anything, it would happen in a couple of years. First sweep was in 2015 and names inactive for these years more or less were released.
    With people who leave and return they would be doomed.
  • BownerBowner
    Vindictus Rep: 1,775
    patiance. when they merge the servers, (and they will, its just a matter of time) the names will also change. unfortunately, we will lose our names as we most likely merge into another server not the other way around.