[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

letting these Bots taking over MP is BS

ziggybladeziggyblade
Vindictus Rep: 1,155
in General Discussion
Looking to put some mats on MP IS a fkg joke Why would you? when you got all these bots getting away with murder..wuye...qiye...sdkuh...htvciop...are many of the bot posting 1000's and 1000's of the same mat at one time...BS I SAY..Need to stop this crap and only let people put 0ne stack of 100 on the mp at one time( in a 24 hr period)..this is getting way out of hand these people are not even play the game there tearing it apart. Now lets see who bitches about this post...and wonder if these are the botter we all hate...getting old with all these gold botter's making things a mess...

Comments

• MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    Didnt noticed that thing on EU are you writing about NA?
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    Let them rot in NA server where they belong.
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    edited February 6, 2018
    ziggyblade wrote: »
    Looking to put some mats on MP IS a fkg joke Why would you? when you got all these bots getting away with murder..wuye...qiye...sdkuh...htvciop...are many of the bot posting 1000's and 1000's of the same mat at one time...BS I SAY..Need to stop this crap and only let people put 0ne stack of 100 on the mp at one time( in a 24 hr period)..this is getting way out of hand these people are not even play the game there tearing it apart. Now lets see who bitches about this post...and wonder if these are the botter we all hate...getting old with all these gold botter's making things a mess...

These bots have been corrupting and flooding the market value for months since server merge - that was a while back in fall, and with no CM here, i doubt they even have ANY staff to review the state of in-game affairs, hence why the botting has completely gone to hell without checks and balances for MONTHS. And to those who say this happens in every MMO that is f2p, it doesn't. EnMasse hosts TERA, and they have a very damn good record of not having any botters or gold-sellers in game, because they aren't a half-ass company like Nexon is. (Btw, i don't like TERA, i'm just stating an example of a company that takes care of botting well).

Simple thing is to not buy anything from the bots so they can't fund their gold-selling operations - but it will never happen, people will buy it without any principles, as well as the people who buy from the gold websites. I've seen the SAME bot names for MONTHS - I have even sent in tickets to support with those names and screenshots, and they said they would take care of it. Nope. They didn't do a damn thing, they lie.

Nexon NA will not fund any operations to clean the bots out since that would cost them $$$ and time. So your best bet is to wait till Monster Hunter Online comes out and let Nexon NA suffer the consequences for not up-keeping their game.
  • ISnatchMoneyISnatchMoney
    Vindictus Rep: 1,995
    edited February 6, 2018
    I've seen some crazy prices... (This is NA btw)

-orbs 10k-25k ea. | paradise orbs. 15-35k ea.
    -godly cloth/heavenly leathers 10k+ ea.
    -solid chunks less thank 200k ea. ! YEAH can you believe that!? wurf.
    -solid chunks (rare) 6m-7m (sometimes.)

That's only naming a few..
    When you really think about it, it saves you alot of gold on material synthesis costs. :)
  • SefSef
    Vindictus Rep: 1,310
    -solid chunks (rare) 6m-7m (sometimes.))

welcome to eu prices I guess lol
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    edited February 6, 2018
    I've seen some crazy prices...

When you really think about it, it saves you alot of gold on material synthesis costs. :)

Who is it saving gold exactly if you aren't a gold buyer / cheater ?

If you try to grind gold through any of those avenues the honest legit way (which are very liquidable staples), you make very little money against a person (who operates the bot) who doesn't even spend time on the game to grind. And then when you scrounge up enough money to buy something valuable, your gold is depleted, and you spend much much longer trying make gold / compete against bot prices just to spend money again......

The only person I can think of that 'saves you alot of gold' are those who easily can recharge their gold bank account buy swiping their credit card on gold buying websites at the ready (while feeding and perpetuating the whole problem in the first place).
    ArcticAzreal
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    edited February 6, 2018

If you try to grind gold through any of those avenues the honest legit way (which are very liquidable staples), you make very little money against a person (who operates the bot) who doesn't even spend time on the game to grind. And then when you scrounge up enough money to buy something valuable, your gold is depleted, and you spend much much longer trying make gold / compete against bot prices just to spend money again......

The only person I can think of that 'saves you alot of gold' are those who easily can recharge their gold bank account buy swiping their credit card on gold buying websites at the ready (while feeding and perpetuating the whole problem in the first place).

Or someone who just plays the game running daily raids, I don't have insane luck like someone who gets orange after orange every run that everyone scapes goat as the whale luck, but I sure can sustain myself quite fine just doing even at least 5 raids a day. And make a good profit sometimes. And with that money I can save up for material synthesis which, because of this bot-ty-ness I was able to get two other chars capable of running Aes through quick battle, with guess what, hardly any insane gear(Quite inexpensive acutally), it's almost like it's not hard if you try.
    Then again there's those people who "run 20 raids a day and farm non-stop, yet can make no money, 'rng plis bless me, not the whales'"

AvpExKS.png

But what do I know, cyring on the forums is easier, after all we can gain so much from it.

VVVVVVVV

Spicy reply, main point, since I'm sure I deviated a fair bit and pretty much all I said is irrelevant: Bots aren't the end of the world, you should know Nexon by now and adjust not complain, we could be seeing them around for a while, or who knows maybe getting rid of them is our valentines event.........

^^^^^^^^^
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    Sef wrote: »
    -solid chunks (rare) 6m-7m (sometimes.))

welcome to eu prices I guess lol
    Maybe thats the plan to involve bots in flood and then merge Na with Eu o.o ...
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    edited February 7, 2018
    Puppyman wrote: »

Or someone who just plays the game running daily raids, I don't have insane luck like someone who gets orange after orange every run that everyone scapes goat as the whale luck, but I sure can sustain myself quite fine just doing even at least 5 raids a day. And make a good profit sometimes. And with that money I can save up for material synthesis which, because of this bot-ty-ness I was able to get two other chars capable of running Aes through quick battle, with guess what, hardly any insane gear(Quite inexpensive acutally), it's almost like it's not hard if you try.
    Then again there's those people who "run 20 raids a day and farm non-stop, yet can make no money, 'rng plis bless me, not the whales'"

AvpExKS.png

But what do I know, cyring on the forums is easier, after all we can gain so much from it.

VVVVVVVV

Spicy reply, main point, since I'm sure I deviated a fair bit and pretty much all I said is irrelevant: Bots aren't the end of the world, you should know Nexon by now and adjust not complain, we could be seeing them around for a while, or who knows maybe getting rid of them is our valentines event.........

^^^^^^^^^

5 raids a day and you're good? thats heaven to me. I will do 10 raids a day, maybe do 50 raids a week (average), and not see any rare drop thats worth over 5 mil for at least 2 weeks minimum. And i've been playing since 2011. So, i after testing my luck for a month or so, if it remains bad, i just do the Nexon events like the nilfheim gem thing, and thats my time spent on vindi.
  • ziggybladeziggyblade
    All im saying is limit the damn amount you are allowed to post in a 24 hr period.....So they can only post a stack of 100 instead of 15 stacks of 100
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    ziggyblade wrote: »
    All im saying is limit the damn amount you are allowed to post in a 24 hr period.....So they can only post a stack of 100 instead of 15 stacks of 100

I dont even think they have botter problem in KR region, so i dont think devs would care to implement it for us.
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    edited February 7, 2018
    Puppyman wrote: »

AvpExKS.png

VVVVVVVV

^^^^^^^^^

5 raids a day and you're good? thats heaven to me. I will do 10 raids a day, maybe do 50 raids a week (average), and not see any rare drop thats worth over 5 mil for at least 2 weeks minimum. And i've been playing since 2011. So, i after testing my luck for a month or so, if it remains bad, i just do the Nexon events like the nilfheim gem thing, and thats my time spent on vindi.

5 raids a day to keep a small income from just finishing raids so I don't go bankrupt from repairs, I didn't say I made bank with it.
    Strangely enough there is still a profit there that seems to add up
    HQW4dxG.png
  • ziggybladeziggyblade
    edited February 9, 2018
    I make it the honest way Org drops , scrolls, dismantling, crafting,and whatever any other way u can by playing this game. Botter's drive the price down so low that when u place your's on mp you cant get nothing for it ,because of them. Im not a gold buyer or will i ever be one .