[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Colhen,Malina,Rocheste,Berbhe

DameEnNoirDameEnNoir
Vindictus Rep: 520
edited March 25, 2018 in Suggestions and Feedback
Hi!

Is it me or game is just becoming absolutely boring by logging in the same town for more than 7 years ?
Why do we have soo much NX events and less game improvement updates ? In each city of Vindictus there is at last 5 bugs that never got fixed,lag in game is becoming non motivational and ? dead ?...
They should at least release an even for fun to improve Colhen. -> We do all have taxes,why those taxes can't go in 'town improvement' ?
Or we can have more lively events like reaching goals and having for example +2 CRIT for 2 hours in game ? It's already more lively..
I am in VIndictus for 3.5 years now and I never saw town improvement except adding Berbhe I wish maybe just a little change..
Maybe that change can be asked from actual players to share ideas ? Map design event ? We can all share our ideas made on computer or even just drawing and vote for it. As well a nice idea would be that we have a bank to store money or putting money on improving the town,collecting for LIVE events,etc...

I hope you all understood me and share my opinion,I wish you a nice and dropfull day,week,month,year ? I hope so :D

Thank you for your patience! :D
With love -H.
  1. Would you like to Improve or enhance towns ?20 votes
    1. Yes,I would like to
       75% (15 votes)
    2. No
       20% (4 votes)
    3. I wish I could share my ideas with everyone too.
       5% (1 vote)

Comments

• DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    ive been here all 7 years and town overhaul is long overdue.

i find it funny that they revamp perilous ruins stage 1, but don't revamp colhen village outlook (besides adding a steam bath).
    DameEnNoirISnatchMoneyStormCrusher
  • DameEnNoirDameEnNoir
    They revamped quests exactly,but not town..
  • DameEnNoirDameEnNoir
    As well I miss all those drawing/art events for sharing ideas about avatars and costumes-drawing yourself with your Valentine.. :c
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    Would be nice to have market place in berbhe too
    DameEnNoirJinyieAlieniaISnatchMoneyStormCrusherFuriel
  • DameEnNoirDameEnNoir
    Macobra i agree with you,even if I go there only for Neamhain :c
    Madcobra
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230

DameEnNoir wrote: »
    Macobra i agree with you,even if I go there only for Neamhain :c

So do i but sometimes you wait bit longer to fill boat or find some random so would be nice to have mp there
  • BabyDaniBabyDani
    Vindictus Rep: 1,735
    I want to go thru that guarded gate in malina! +fight
    Reminds me of years ago when colhen was the only town, and we would wonder what might be on the other side of that southern gate next to the carriage...and then it opened! and we could run across the fields to rocheste, but the gate there was closed...
    DameEnNoir
  • BrokshtoshtoBrokshtoshto
    Vindictus Rep: 320
    Yes I It would be nice to give some real event with objectives, and get some rewards that can help new or old player, and stop making Nx event.
    Some town improvement as mentionned, would be nice too, It looks so depressing.
    This game has so much potential, people need to be seduced by this game not from buying Nx shop.
    Please make the game more lively.
    DameEnNoirStormCrusher
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    Yes I It would be nice to give some real event with objectives, and get some rewards that can help new or old player, and stop making Nx event.
    Some town improvement as mentionned, would be nice too, It looks so depressing.
    This game has so much potential, people need to be seduced by this game not from buying Nx shop.
    Please make the game more lively.

game has come a long way for 8 years in KR birth, but still, town improvements are left behind haha.
  • DameEnNoirDameEnNoir
    BabyDani I agree with you..I expected it to be open so we can walk or travel for free. I know that we have teleportation wings now but yet I would like to have that place for screenshots or to have fun with friends while we are in game..

Brokshoshto I know it's not Black Desert Online but yet I would like it to be improved a bit, or maybe just to fix server lags and bugs :c .

DragonRider Exactly. I hope so something will be at last added or enhanced.

And as well I wish for better events to help new/old players. Maybe to get some runes from Gallagher's Dice Game or from fishing the actual event,even with small % will be something. :c
    BabyDani
  • ISnatchMoneyISnatchMoney
    Vindictus Rep: 1,995
    i would definitely like to see better town improvements, as well as-a marketplace in berbhe.. gotta sell them 3 star emerald belts from neam to make bank you know :)
  • KMonkKMonk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,495
    But but they did change Colhen Inn.. remember you can't "enter" it before?
  • StormCrusherStormCrusher
    Vindictus Rep: 1,175
    They did change the design of Colhen not long ago, but i agree that some new town features such as bank or even a band that you could ask songs from (like flute guy in rocheste) could be really nice change of view
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    Wouldn't surprise me if we get yet another town after Season 3 is over with/start of Season 4 (If we get a Season 4). If we do get a Season 4, I feel like it will be a new story arc rather than focus on the hero's path/Morrighan/Cichol. You never know. We might end up getting Lv 100-115 (hinted on the Intermediate Element Stones).
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    Move Diannan to Colhen and delete Rocheste.
    Move Videk to Colhen and delete Malina.

• PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    edited February 11, 2018
    EnigmaTaro wrote: »

merge them all into one, colchestina
  • StormCrusherStormCrusher
    Vindictus Rep: 1,175
    Puppyman wrote: »
    EnigmaTaro wrote: »

merge them all into one, colchestina

Colchestbehrbina*