[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

LF 700+ Title count sheet

ISnatchMoneyISnatchMoney
Vindictus Rep: 1,995
in General Discussion
If anyone has the decency to list a full list of over 700 title count sheet with some information on how to get those x_related amount of titles, would be much appreciated.

I only unlocked up to 641 titles and few are nearly impossible to get because some runs can't be run in hero-mode anymore..

Comments

• SaphreeSaphree
    Vindictus Rep: 2,280
    700 won't be possible for a lot of people depending on how many titles you missed with the RISE update. I'd just wait until we get Farhorn Expedition since we can get old/removed titles from it
  • PhoebeHalliwelPhoebeHalliwel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,720
    About titles.. can't find a way to bo irukul without killing him, any suggestion?
  • LunettaLunetta
    Vindictus Rep: 940
    Use a low lvl weapon and spears. ^
  • ScheherazadeScheherazade
    Vindictus Rep: 2,660
    Use a Kai with level 12 crossgun or bow xD
    PhoebeHalliwel
  • iMiniiMini
    Vindictus Rep: 2,065
    About titles.. can't find a way to bo irukul without killing him, any suggestion?

If secondary weapons such as spears and sticky bombs fail, you can do what we did when Irukul came out: Use ice chunks and pillars to smash his tusks. This is preferrably done with a friend or two and you must make sure they stay in the middle or otherwise Irukul will break the ice. The last wall of ice in the tunnel can also be used so long as you are holding it in the cutscene.

Using the stone up above to stun him first is a good idea and the general purpose for that. Once stunned, go near his tusk and smash it.

Note: If you're lucky or you know how to time it well, you can get a hit on the tusk by dropping the stone on it.
    PhoebeHalliwel
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    some titles have disappeared over time
  • ISnatchMoneyISnatchMoney
    edited February 13, 2018
    a friend sent me some links, i've unlocked and was able to get alot from these. Sadly most unobtainable ones are event only titles.. :(

[1.] http://vindictusinn.com/titles#!/list

[2.]https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15sze43zMboyGl9UeuHg4nfg_C51IJSQqkGNzM-3WuJU/edit#gid=0

[As a side note, you can only get break-off from blood-prince 6 times a day, as once you defeat one of the four bosses, it counts as complete. For the most part, many break-off titles are discovered after 5 break-offs for that* boss. Also, Psychotic Neck Grabber title is not a discovered title, you will unlock after 1,000 'kill with ES moves'. So keep tally-chart, up to you.]

[These are 40-50 break-off count titles]
    Also i noticed that, for some break off titles.....

(used kai's handbomb skill)

-Sturdy-Emuloch: 3 flinches
    -Bloodprince: 5 flinches
    -Polar bear breakoff (Not white tyrant challenge): 5 flinches
    -Black Scar (fleeing gnoll king): 3 flinches
    -Laghodessa : 5 flinches
    -Flicker: 3 flinches
    -Goliath: i believe its 3/4, need to double check later..
    -Rockjaw: 4/5, need to double check later..
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Vindictus Rep: 7,740
    edited February 13, 2018
    I wonder if that is still possible with lv 95 naked Kai and default crossgun using handbombs to get a break without killing the boss. Stickies are only 4 per mission, and aiming with a spear is like threading a needle sometimes(Hitting the bear in the eye while it is moving like mad) I like a good Irukul run back then, very exciting dropping rocks and prep work.

I remember in post rise we had to do it in Hero mode and used other objects to smash them.
  • ISnatchMoneyISnatchMoney
    Zeroheart wrote: »
    I wonder if that is still possible with lv 95 naked Kai and default crossgun using handbombs to get a break without killing the boss. Stickies are only 4 per mission, and aiming with a spear is like threading a needle sometimes(Hitting the bear in the eye while it is moving like mad) I like a good Irukul run back then, very exciting dropping rocks and prep work.

You can use toy-cross gun, geared pants+shoes, but that's about it. It's recommended to use just that, anything more and you can KO the boss without getting the break-off. If you don't have a Kai with hand-bombs available on booty call, you can just use objects to smash the boss (in that area of break-off), if you ran out of sticky bombs. For the most part some bosses move too much, so it's recommended to just have a cg Kai help. :)
  • EmerthystEmerthyst
    Vindictus Rep: 2,690
    You don't thread the needle with spears on polar bear. He's very easy to knockdown compared to other bosses just by hitting him with objects around the room he falls down making a very easy eye target. If you aren't kai its totally possible to b/o all those bosses without him and using spears.
  • WilkoWilko
    Vindictus Rep: 1,750
    Polar Bear's easy to spear, even without knocking him down. Just gotta strafe around and bait the attack where he slams the ground and does a slow swipe. It's a good opening to hit the head. Worst thing now is that you can only bring 7 spears instead of 14, so you can't really afford to also get some Kobold Archers in the first room.

Laghodessa and Irukul though? Without a crossgun don't even bother. Even then you can't do hero mode for more title grinding and handbomb opportunities.
  • HallyHally
    Vindictus Rep: 1,985
    You can actually just throw ice chunks at the bear's head and get the break flinches, much easier than spearing.

An alternative way to break irukul is to use a hurk with low level sword. LR (first smash) hit the tusk breakoff spot, and should get you the break before irukul actually die.